WHAT DAVID THINKS 'BOUT "NEVER NEVER', RETURN, MUSICAL DIRECTION OF THE BAND & OTHER

Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 4:54 PM

I got it from his facebook page (not a facebook fanpage, personnal page), enjoy :

Never never :

- "For all the fans asking the answer is no I have not heard a new Korn song. All I can say is I'm sure it's not funky and groovy like the original Korn. I don't even need to hear it to know that."

About a possible return in Korn and touring with them, if he asked the band :
- "Keep asking Jon about me touring with them. He'll never publicly tell the truth. I've told them all I'm ready to tour."

- If it's not embarassing for the band what he says and a possible return :
"I'm not trying to embarrass Jon or anyone else in the band. When I said some shocking statements about them in the past it was only after them bad mouthing me for a few years. The worst part is everything I said was true. That's why Jon is so mad at me. I reacted harshly after reading and watching them talk a bunch of shit about me and even lying. I do wish I wouldn't have said what I did publicly. It was true but very embarrassing and hurtful."

About the band direction :

- "Btw I think SYOTOS was by far my least favorite Korn cd. The production team "the matrix" basically wrote the whole record. Vocals and lyrics included. I didn't want to work with them but because Jon

Jon wanted to work with "the matrix" because they had made a bunch of successful Pop records. I never wanted to work with them. They were basically given full control to do whatever they wanted on the record. I told the guys the direction of the record sucked but Jon wanted them to do everything so there you have it. It didn't even feel like a Korn record to me."

(he said right after that he didn't hate Jon).

- "What Trent reznor said was true about SYOTOS and the producers."
(Trent Reznor clearly mocked Korn for letting producers write all the album including the lyrics for SYOTOS.)

About the band and what he made for it

- To the question : David, Is J.D really a huge control freak!?
He says :" I am the one who found Jon and got him in the band. That is an indisputable FACT. I also convinced the guys to get Head in the band. Also another indisputable FACT."

- To a question about the founding of the band, and 'bout the fact that Head and Munky (as we all unbderstand) alredy said that it was them who found Jon, he says :

"I'm the one that saw Sex Art playing. They were not there. If any one says different they are lying. By me pointing out some facts about Korn's origins and my opinion on SYOTOS is not about hate. I'm just sharing some info and history about the band. Remember what you people on the outside know is a tiny fraction of what goes on behind the scene."

- And then why the band lied 'bout that :
"Because none of them want to admit it was me. Head wasn't even in the band yet. I also drove my van to Bakersfield from Huntington Beach and picked up Jon and his stuff, moved him in the house I lived in and paid his rent while he looked for a job. I also got in a huge fight with Munky because I wanted to bring in Head so we could have two guitarist and Munky didn't want another one. I finally got him to agree to try it with Head and that's all it took. He knew it was meant to be. I was also the one that got our managers that have managed the band since 1994. There are a lot of things I did for the band that they don't like to admit I did. [...]

I don't know what else to say. I was the only one in the club and heard Jon sing then I invited him to Huntington to try out for our band. That's just a fact. I'm going to bed now. Goodnight all:) "

So I'm not giving an opinion 'bout that, just relate some things he says and happy to see that he is doin' well and thinkin' 'bout all this. Love and peace bro.

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.

Newsletter Signup