in the sea of life, your just a minnow,
you live your life, insecure,
i feel the pain, of your needles,
as they shit, into my brain..

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 7:25 AM

SeEd wrote:
    But the band said that this dubstep stuff will not appera on the nexte album..
    So I think that we have to listen to the entire album, caus' it's possible that just one song is like that... It seems that it's a song from the path they put on paradigm..

There is dubstep, mostly electronics though but very little if you listen to what they say in interviews. Most of the tracks are guitar driven and I was expecting the usual heavy Korn with some electronic sounding like Issues/ Untouchables and TPOT combined after them describing it as sounding like that. Never Never is disappointing but fuck it we have 12 more tracks to hear.

2. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 8:34 AM

I think the song would have been better if it was mixed differently, The electronics are so in your face and the guitar is so faint. They said that it's a Very " Guitar driven album" if the guitar was brang up front more and the electronics were in the background,I think the song would be spot on. Im hoping that this is not an indication of what the whole album will be like. I mean, I love TPOT, I thought it was done well for a metal/Dub-step album. I mean it won Revolvers album of the year. I guess we will see in a few months..Regardless Im always gonna love Korn, and they havnt let me down in the past. I will always be looking forward to their next project/projects. Korn fan for life \m/
    Caliklown1980

3. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 9:20 AM

I think also this track is "home-made" you know? Like there is no featuring, they tried to make it themselves. And that's a good thing, there is evolution... :)

Path of totality was good, I liked the album, but I think that KoRn don't have to be "in the move" to be great, we all know it, caus' they invent a new kind of music, they don't have to follow the leader.. I think the rest of the album will be awesome, not doubt on it, Head is back and I think Jon wanted to do another ultimate dubstep song... The good thing of that song is that it can say to us the direction of the album, and surrely, there wil be electronics in hit, and that's a good thing, we all seen what KoRn can do mith this... And yea, Korn fan 4 life \m/
    "...Fuck you I'm fed up with you. I'm not as good as y

4. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Sluggo was in the studio with them, so it's a just a matter of finding out which songs he's been on (Spike, Never Never..) could be few others.

5. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 6:08 PM

klown727 wrote:
    I think the song would have been better if it was mixed differently, The electronics are so in your face and the guitar is so faint. They said that it's a Very " Guitar driven album" if the guitar was brang up front more and the electronics were in the background,I think the song would be spot on. Im hoping that this is not an indication of what the whole album will be like. I mean, I love TPOT, I thought it was done well for a metal/Dub-step album. I mean it won Revolvers album of the year. I guess we will see in a few months..Regardless Im always gonna love Korn, and they havnt let me down in the past. I will always be looking forward to their next project/projects. Korn fan for life \m/

agreed, well said!
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

6. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Sluggo, Noisia, and BetaTraxx all collaborated with Korn during this album's production. Korn also stated that there would be electronic elements on this album. Anybody who is surprised that this song has electronic elements in it really shouldn't be. At least not if they've been paying attention.

7. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 4:48 AM

I'm not surprised by the single never never and the fact there is electronics on the next album, and I know that the band make a good job with that (and they prove it), that's not a problem to me, and I knew that those guys will collaborate with the band for the next album, but what I understood, is that there will be less dubstep in it, and that Sluggo & Co will help KoRn but less than the Path of totality.. that's all. Korn is giving always a good job, and i'm sure this next album wil kick ass

8. RE: KoRn's New Single..

Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 2:54 PM

I just heard a better version of the song and it does do the song a lot more justice, but again I just don't find the song that ground breaking. The Dubstep part is pointless and just there to be Dubstep!

9. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Really do hope its just a remix to tease fans... Or at least that its the only dub-pop song... I mean its ok, but far from expectations and the issues/untouchables/guitar-driven stuff they said the album would be.
    Dirty - Best Korn song EVER

10. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 7:21 AM

I think it's a catchy tune. I sway to it, so I'm good to go
    TOO LATE I'M DEAD!

11. RE: KoRn's New Single..

Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 2:57 PM

I like it. I hear the guitars. I think that it's a good song.

12. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 1:40 AM

I really like it.
    For me its a mix between the song "Twisted Transistor" & the Dubstep-Sound of "The Path of Totality".

\m/

13. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 5:43 PM

the better quality version does give the song a lot more justice, I like it

14. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 6:37 PM

I really like Never Never! The chorus is radio catchy and a good choice for first exposure, IMO. The song going around is a radio rip, and the quality is not the best, even though a few ppl have cleaned it up so it doesn't sound so tunnel tinney. lols I'm sure we will all be delighted once the full album is out, especially when we hear Head's guitar..and realize..Yea..Head's back! ♥ I will always love KoRn! :D

Always have been..Always will be jofish420 worldwide baby!

15. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 10:23 AM

JoJ0 wrote:
    I really like Never Never! The chorus is radio catchy and a good choice for first exposure, IMO. The song going around is a radio rip, and the quality is not the best, even though a few ppl have cleaned it up so it doesn't sound so tunnel tinney. lols I'm sure we will all be delighted once the full album is out, especially when we hear Head's guitar..and realize..Yea..Head's back! ♥ I will always love KoRn! :D

Always have been..Always will be jofish420 worldwide baby!

go onto korns facebook page they've uploaded the actual track :)

16. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 5:30 PM

jd: get over it beth

17. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Personally, I miss the POWER... in the old songs it was mostly like that: If the verses were "silent", whispering or kinda freaky, it was building up a tight pressure that ended up with an explosion in the chorus (not only in terms of the vocals). "Never Never" just flew by and it left nothing behind, in fact: Neither the lyrics nor the musical design touched me in any way. Before listening to it, I really told myself not to expect anything so that I can build up a true opinion. But I also was a very excited Korn fan, too at the same time... So, what next?...
    Scream at me again if you like, throw your hate at me with all your might, hit me cause I`m strange, hit me, tell me Imma pussy and you`re harder than me...

18. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Seriously though, watch this turn out to be the "Tattoo" of this album.

19. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Yeah, the first released track always tells something bout the album, but I think it`s wrong to judge the whole thing just because of one song.
    Scream at me again if you like, throw your hate at me with all your might, hit me cause I`m strange, hit me, tell me Imma pussy and you`re harder than me...

20. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 9:13 AM

anyone crying about never never should take a sneak peak at Love and Meth.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SqsXaF1DjuQ

now this shit sounds deep and freaky!! JD's vocals sound great too, gimmie gimmie gimmie!!!

Get the latest from Korn!