Jonathan Davis' AWESOME Sweatband.

Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Hello out there, big fan, I am new and I have been on the hunt for this awesome product for nearly a year now, so I got to just see other KORN fanatics can answer this for me, that epic Monster sweatband that Davis wears almost every time he is gracing the stage of his fucking awesomeness, where can I get one, I've seen others that are close but they are just regular sized sweatbands, and JD's is abit bigger and it just looks awesome, I fucking love KORN and I fucking love MONSTER ENERGY this would make my life complete if I can get my hands on one. Can you guys PLZ help a guy out!? Thanx...
_TRIPP DOPE_

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Jonathan Davis' AWESOME Sweatband.

Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 1:31 AM

Josie wrote:
    The only place you can get one is from him directly...if he chooses to give you one. They aren't for sale anywhere. Good luck!

Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

Damn, thank you so much I HOPE! I can get that from him one day that would be fucking amazing!!!

2. Re: Jonathan Davis' AWESOME Sweatband.

Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 4:22 PM

I'm sure you could have one made at a flea market or something. Monster's logo is probably one of the easiest to counterfeit. I see fake Monster stuff at my local flea market all the time. There is a guy that air brushes them on T shirts and they look perfect.

3. Re: Jonathan Davis' AWESOME Sweatband.

Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 8:25 PM

i want a jdevil wristband!!!
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Get the latest from Korn!