Korn II - the "Untitled" album

Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 11:31 AM

A few weeks ago I suddenly "rediscovered" the group and have been listen to their albums almost exclusively since (I go through phases with my music). And it happens to be right on time with news of the new album.

Now, I'm aware that this is probably the group's most debated and splitting album, but it just so happens to be my favourite of theirs. Yes, even over Issues In fact, I'm listening to it right now! Even with losing two members and have a variety of session drummers, they really push the creativity with this and it's one of those albums where to get the full experience, you have to listen through it multiple times. I love those since they have layers of sounds and complexity and they stay fresh as opposed to straight-forward stuff.

The "gothic"/industrial sound on this is masterful. I will admit that a few songs aren't as good as others, especially when you listen to them passively, but overall it's a work of art.

I'm well aware that this is my opinion, so I ask all a youz; what do you think of it? Don't just say "it sucks balls cuz it's not real korn"; be more descriptive.

How does it make you feel?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn II - the "Untitled" album

Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 4:24 PM

I like to call it Turn the Crank

other names like

The White Album

Raven

Get the latest from Korn!