What You Name Korn's New Album

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 9:49 AM

The titled explains it all! We all know Korn are currently working on their tenth studio album with different Dubstep DJ's. If you had the chance to tell Korn what to name the new album what would u name it. You can explain why if you want!

I would name it: Different - yeah, different! Why? becuase the album will be very DIFFERENT from anything they've ever doen because it will have dubstep influences; the title is simple and sounds like something Korn would name an album, and its short which is what I like no more of this stuf: TALITM, SYOTOS, KIII:RWYA, lol!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 12:48 AM

Out of Step. Ironic though that is...

2. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 10:20 AM

Turn it Up!
    -Alex-

3. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 9:19 PM

Twist wrote:
    Though fake, I really, really liked the idea of "X" - standing for 10. And if it IS very dubstep-influenced, X has been used so many times to describe the unusual, so "X" would be very suitable. :o

I really can't think of anything else at the moment. xD

Agree'd!
    Your throat I take grasp.
    Then your eyes roll back.
    Love racing through my veins.

4. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 7:22 AM

I don't really think this is a question I can answer until I've heard more material.

5. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 5:12 PM

Karnival Or Kornival lol!!!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

6. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 6:14 PM

Decade
    Nine plus One
    X(I really liked this one whoever thought of it)
    Regenerate
    Love of Cruelty

7. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 7:43 PM

It needs to be something short, simple and nothing eluding to "ten" or X, definitely don't want another album with no title or Korn's name in the title. I like my previous suggestion, Noise, or Kill the Noise, which is the name of a track on the album, most likely with the producer Kill the Noise. Whatever happens I'm sure the music will speak for itself.

8. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 11:30 AM

JDM wrote:
    It needs to be something short, simple and nothing eluding to "ten" or X, definitely don't want another album with no title or Korn's name in the title. I like my previous suggestion, Noise, or Kill the Noise, which is the name of a track on the album, most likely with the producer Kill the Noise. Whatever happens I'm sure the music will speak for itself.

Yeah I agree. I like Kill the Noise. Or what about "The Sound of Noise"; that sounds pretty cool to me, even though it'd be another long title lol!

9. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 5:58 PM

d1rtytr@sh wrote:
    Dirty Trash. haha. Naw, I'm only playing.

This is really hard for me since I don't know any names of the songs yet except for Get Up. So, anyways I'll give it a try but it's difficult.

Rebel (because it's different and they're rebelling from doing the same thing all the time)
    KoRn Bud (because Dub is backwards and it's different hehe)
    Get Up (because it was the first song we heard from this new sound)

I may come up with more later.

Those are actually some great ideas. Also, if you think about it . . . Korn has always been the type to 'rebel' against the generic sounds of music. Yet they've never thought of using it as a title for one of their albums. They should. Plus, KoRn Bud is pretty fucking neat in my opinion. And Get up would be just perfect because it's their new song involving dub-step and it just goes hand in hand :)

@Korndawg711 . . . I like your ideas, "System Reboot" and "System Infection". Sounds like some perfect names to describe dub-step by Korn

10. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 5:59 PM

Twist wrote:
    Though fake, I really, really liked the idea of "X" - standing for 10. And if it IS very dubstep-influenced, X has been used so many times to describe the unusual, so "X" would be very suitable. :o

I really can't think of anything else at the moment. xD

^^^
    Also another great idea that I liked.
    "If you think this is about you, it probably is . . . "
    -the paranoid feeling everyone gets.

11. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 6:00 PM

pfloydmaster wrote:
    Kornucopia
    If you don't listen to the words you're only hearing half the music!

I liked this word haha, it'd be a cool album cover too.

12. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 6:02 PM

Tammie wrote:
    Karnival Or Kornival lol!!!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

I think Kornival is a cute name :D

13. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 8:54 PM

TrashedWithABitterSweetEnding19 wrote:
    d1rtytr@sh wrote:
    Dirty Trash. haha. Naw, I'm only playing.

This is really hard for me since I don't know any names of the songs yet except for Get Up. So, anyways I'll give it a try but it's difficult.

Rebel (because it's different and they're rebelling from doing the same thing all the time)
    KoRn Bud (because Dub is backwards and it's different hehe)
    Get Up (because it was the first song we heard from this new sound)

I may come up with more later.

Those are actually some great ideas. Also, if you think about it . . . Korn has always been the type to 'rebel' against the generic sounds of music. Yet they've never thought of using it as a title for one of their albums. They should. Plus, KoRn Bud is pretty fucking neat in my opinion. And Get up would be just perfect because it's their new song involving dub-step and it just goes hand in hand :)

@Korndawg711 . . . I like your ideas, "System Reboot" and "System Infection". Sounds like some perfect names to describe dub-step by Korn

Thanks for the compliments. I like X too, System Reboot and System Infection. How about Reboot: System Infected.

Thought I could maybe come up with more, but not yet. I heard that Korn was going to name it X. Anyone know if this is a for sure thing or not?

"..and now I find it hard, to live, my own life...

pleasing everyone, while I'm, just dead inside"

14. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 4:07 PM

Korn IV: Hopefully With This One We Can Pay Off Our Mortgages
    find me wrapped in glass and slowly soaked in lime

15. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 4:56 PM

^ this.

16. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 7:26 PM

"X" is just the working title right now, and I think JD has said that it's not going to be the official name for the album, although that would be a great name.

17. RE: What You Name Korn's New Album

Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 11:36 AM

neXt... tenth album and it'll be a different Korn we'll hear.

18. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 4:40 PM

Paths Explode

19. The Enemy Within

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 5:20 AM

We all have dark secrets in all of us..we don't know why its just something we are born with.Period ..."budip budip Thats all folks"

20. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 5:27 PM

I'd let JD Decide. I was gonna say

"The Path Of Totality Remixed"
    "The Path Of Royalty"
    "Fear Inside"
    "Cybernetic Misery"
    "Keeping Up With The Korndashians" (It's a total Korn Gig?)

& "Taken from me myself"

That's all I gotta say on the new album name...
    It's Great If Your Not A Celebrity? It's Just Creativity & Immortality.

Get the latest from Korn!