What You Name Korn's New Album

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 9:49 AM

The titled explains it all! We all know Korn are currently working on their tenth studio album with different Dubstep DJ's. If you had the chance to tell Korn what to name the new album what would u name it. You can explain why if you want!

I would name it: Different - yeah, different! Why? becuase the album will be very DIFFERENT from anything they've ever doen because it will have dubstep influences; the title is simple and sounds like something Korn would name an album, and its short which is what I like no more of this stuf: TALITM, SYOTOS, KIII:RWYA, lol!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 11:52 AM

Noise.

2. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 11:55 AM

Dirty Trash. haha. Naw, I'm only playing.

This is really hard for me since I don't know any names of the songs yet except for Get Up. So, anyways I'll give it a try but it's difficult.

Rebel (because it's different and they're rebelling from doing the same thing all the time)
    KoRn Bud (because Dub is backwards and it's different hehe)
    Get Up (because it was the first song we heard from this new sound)
    Rival Hit (idky I just like it.)

I may come up with more later.

3. Re: What You'd Name Korn's New Album

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 1:52 PM

To think of a good album name first I'd need to know the theme of the album. Is the whole thing going to be like Get Up? I'm thinking along the lines of electronic names.
    My suggestion for them is some shorter names; everything on k3 was sooo long!
    But let me see if I can throw out a few good ideas:

Reboot (or System Reboot)
    System Infection (Virus also works, as well as Infected System or System Virus)
    Corrupt System (or System Corruption-yeah, they all have system in them- it sounds cool!)

I'll think of more. But something along those lines. I think JD would like something like that, it reminds me of the Queen of the Damned song System. And it's all electronic and stuff. JD's a techie, so I'm sure he's already thought of these things.

A little DJJD album cover art I whiped up at Picnik. I'm still learning how to use that site. Couldn't get the rest of the krew on there, i don't know how to edit two photos at the same time.
    korn kover edit 2
    Maybe I'll put this in the cover art topic. EDIT: oh wait. that thread was deleted. wah.

Where do you go when no one's there? -I'm The One
    my korn banner

4. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 3:49 PM

Korruption

5. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 5:07 PM

Lickrish wrote:
    Korruption

I like that!!!

"DEAL WITH IT"

6. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 5:19 PM

Kornucopia
    If you don't listen to the words you're only hearing half the music!

7. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 6:07 PM

is " X " or not?
    Costa Rica!!!!!!! presente

8. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 8:03 PM

Though fake, I really, really liked the idea of "X" - standing for 10. And if it IS very dubstep-influenced, X has been used so many times to describe the unusual, so "X" would be very suitable. :o

I really can't think of anything else at the moment. xD

9. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 8:14 PM

Twist wrote:
    Though fake, I really, really liked the idea of "X" - standing for 10. And if it IS very dubstep-influenced, X has been used so many times to describe the unusual, so "X" would be very suitable. :o

/quote]

Dude I'm pretty sure X is the title, I don't think it's fake.

"Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

10. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 11:22 PM

Twist wrote:

I agree! I thought X was a brilliant name for the new album!

11. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 12:45 AM

full force gale .. i don't know why, i just have a picture in mind :)
    oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dreams ...

12. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 1:09 AM

Blinded Minds

13. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 12:48 AM

Out of Step. Ironic though that is...

14. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 10:20 AM

Turn it Up!
    -Alex-

15. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 9:19 PM

Twist wrote:

Agree'd!
    Your throat I take grasp.
    Then your eyes roll back.
    Love racing through my veins.

16. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 7:22 AM

I don't really think this is a question I can answer until I've heard more material.

17. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 5:12 PM

Karnival Or Kornival lol!!!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

18. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 6:14 PM

Decade
    Nine plus One
    X(I really liked this one whoever thought of it)
    Regenerate
    Love of Cruelty

19. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 7:43 PM

It needs to be something short, simple and nothing eluding to "ten" or X, definitely don't want another album with no title or Korn's name in the title. I like my previous suggestion, Noise, or Kill the Noise, which is the name of a track on the album, most likely with the producer Kill the Noise. Whatever happens I'm sure the music will speak for itself.

20. Re: What You Name Korn's New Album

Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 11:30 AM

JDM wrote:
    It needs to be something short, simple and nothing eluding to "ten" or X, definitely don't want another album with no title or Korn's name in the title. I like my previous suggestion, Noise, or Kill the Noise, which is the name of a track on the album, most likely with the producer Kill the Noise. Whatever happens I'm sure the music will speak for itself.

Yeah I agree. I like Kill the Noise. Or what about "The Sound of Noise"; that sounds pretty cool to me, even though it'd be another long title lol!

Newsletter Signup