Favorite korn music video?

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 5:47 AM

I'm surprised there hasn't been a topic for this yet! C'mon, what's your favorite korn music video and why?
I'm torn between Shoots&Ladders and Falling Away From Me.
S&L because JD is hilarious in it and I love the psychadelic disturbing way they filmed it, really helps portray the meaning of the song; a messed-up childhood.
FAFM because it was amazingly done, the concept was fantastic, and I love the end so much it was like a religious experience. Props to Fred Durst for that one, gotta say, nice job man.

So- favorite-why?

Don't forget the weird ones; Sickness in Salvation, Word Up!, Everything I've Known...

Also- least favorite?
Mine is probably Twisted Transistor or Right Now. Sorry guys, but TT was just stupid. I know you wanted to show off your ability to get celebrities in your vid but it really ruined the song in my opinion.

Screenshots for your entertainment:
shoots and ladders
take a look in the mirror
somebody someone
thoughtless
making oildale

Where do you go when no one's there? -I'm The One
my korn banner

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Favorite korn music video?

Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 12:24 PM

I have to say my favorite Korn video is "Hold On". Its a fucking RiOt!!!! haha...JD lost his balls in ballsville!

2. Re: Favorite korn music video?

Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 1:24 PM

BamBam wrote:
    I have to say my favorite Korn video is "Hold On". Its a fucking RiOt!!!! haha...JD lost his balls in ballsville!

Did you know they made two websites for Ballsville Beef Parts and the city of Ballsville? they really got into it, i read them both:
    http://www.ballsvillebeefparts.com/
    http://www.ballsville.com/
    wow JD. you really went all out.

Where do you go when no one's there? -I'm The One
    my korn banner

3. Re: Favorite korn music video?

Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 12:37 PM

Please watch my video people!?!!

4. Re: Favorite korn music video?

Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 8:49 PM

I would have to say that my favorite Korn videos (that I've actually seen on the internet) are "Clown", "Alone I Break", and "Somebody Someone". Those three go together perfectly, for one because they are all pretty much based on being tormented and hurt in life, rejection by others, and the outcast feelings we've all dealt with at some point in our lives . . . a lot of us still have to go through all of that today with being judged on appearance and the company we keep. Also, I love how Jonathan pulls it all together with the intensity, how he always bears his soul and gets really into his music. The eye-catching effects, what goes on in the videos, how they make little things that should seem so insignificant into something important to focus on, and the places they chose to perform in are also a strong factor. It just looks perfect.
    "If you think this is about you, it probably is . . . "
    -the paranoid feeling everyone gets.

Newsletter Signup