You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 9:40 AM

How do you show your dedication to the band? What are some things you do that really make you an ultimate KORN fan??

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Did not read every page of this but read most of this last page and most of the first. Seen some cool answers! But what makes me a true koRn fan in my mind? Or in someone else's mind??

Cuz in my mind its the fact I go to bed with a koRn song in my head. Wake up with a koRn song in my head. And every waking moment in between there is a koRn song in my head. The emotion that build's up inside me wanting to bubble over till I'm fit to burst or scream or cry or all 3 makes me a TRUE koRn fan. And that can not be proven to anyone but myself! So I am a true koRn fan, and no one can say I am not!

2. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 4:43 AM

Korn Junkie wrote:
    When no matter what you do you're always thinking about Korn and and you have to check their website everyday. When you can't stop thinking when you're going to see them live again and you want to have everything with Korn on it and you're proud to listen and wear them around. When you remember all those tough times Jonathan got you through.

Couldn't have said it better
    Deep Inside, It can hide! Feeling so lost and betrayed, why does this happen to me everytime, Stuck in this place, where I can't escape Screaming and clawing from deep inside. Why won't it fade? Outside I had to lie; "I'm ok'.....

3. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 7:55 AM

If listening to a Korn song has made you leak tears...

4. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 7:56 AM

b_bell1987 wrote:
    If listening to a Korn song has made you leak tears...

I hurt so bad inside, i wish you could see the world through my eyes, it stays the same I just want to laugh again...

5. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Hmm get their name tattoed on yourself,Like i did lol

6. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 6:54 PM

You know you are a true fan of KORN when you know every single word to all of their songs. When people quote something you are quick to correct them.
    Does it make me bad??

7. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:22 AM

KORN365 wrote:
    You know you are a true fan of KORN when you know every single word to all of their songs. When people quote something you are quick to correct them.
    Does it make me bad??

haha i got into a big arguement with some people in the que to the toilet at download festival after seeing korn, i had my korn issues hoodie on and she started trying to teach me about JD and she was completely wrong espesh the stuff about the song daddy, lol ahhh they proppa wound me up :P
    in the sea of life, your just a minnow,
    you live your life, insecure,
    i feel the pain, of your needles,
    as they shit, into my brain..

8. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 3:32 AM

CR0WN239 wrote:
    How did you do your hair like Brian's? Was it similar to how he had it during the clown music video/blind video?

I grew it long (like shoulder length) got and undercut (shaved the sides and back) then got someone to braid the rest.

9. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Listening to KoRn everywhere, any time ! My last ink (my profile avatar) shows in a descreet way my devotion to KoRn.
    I'm a daughter of the KoRn ... ( and I'm proud of it \m/ )

10. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 1:43 AM

You're a true KoRn fan if you love them no matter how bad they get and you continuously delude yourself that the trash they play is amazing. You change your world views to match those of the band, even if it is contrary to what you believed before.

Sucks to be you.

11. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I think my tattoo and permanent signitures on my ankle pretty much some up my loyalty and love of this band.

Newsletter Signup