You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 9:40 AM

How do you show your dedication to the band? What are some things you do that really make you an ultimate KORN fan??

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 3:20 AM

Your a true KoRn fan when you realise that all KoRn fans are equals. There is no Fake KoRn fan, we all fans and we all love KoRn :D THATS when your a TRUE KoRn fan!

2. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 8:03 AM

Kayne Logan wrote:
    Your a true KoRn fan when you realise that all KoRn fans are equals. There is no Fake KoRn fan, we all fans and we all love KoRn :D THATS when your a TRUE KoRn fan!

Children of the KoRn ;)

3. Moderator

Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 3:18 PM

SeEd wrote:
    Kayne Logan wrote:

Children of the KoRn ;)

4. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 5:48 PM

When you are in your teens and grow your hair so you can have it like Heads, and you get the sh*t kicked out of you because of it. Happened to me all the time.

or....

Wearing just Adidas stuff when all your other 'metal head' mates are still wearing their camo shorts and demin jackets (nothing wrong with that of course)

OR....

When you listen to the band, EVERY DAY

Dan
    I Will Never Run Away
    Places Inside
    My Heart Screams Inside With Pride

5. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 2:38 PM

When all you do is listen to Korn and NO OTHER band because ALL OTHER Bands SUCK! and when you make it as clear as possible on the internet that the above stated is FACT!

----------------------------------------------

Stop reading my signature.

I mean it

6. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 3:30 PM

LunyAlex wrote:
    When all you do is listen to Korn and NO OTHER band because ALL OTHER Bands SUCK! and when you make it as clear as possible on the internet that the above stated is FACT!

And then you go on to classify yourself a true Korn fan to make yourself feel superior to anyone else who may enjoy the band. Anyone who doesn't think about the band in the same exact manner as you is inferior and doesn't deserve the level of fandom you have reached.

-----------------------------------------

7. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 5:04 PM

Lol D-Damn!

8. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 11:47 AM

TrashedWithABitterSweetEnding19 wrote:
    When Korn is always the first thing you listen to when you wake up, you constantly play their music on your iPod everywhere you go, you play them all night when you're on your laptop while on their site as well, when you fall asleep listening to them, when you feel alone and seek comfort and it's the only thing that helps, when you need to get your emotions out of your head through the best fucking music you can relate to EVER, you've listened to Korn since you were three years old, Korn is the reason you're still alive, and because you love Jonathan Davis and everything about his music.

~Demon to some. Angel to others~ (Hellraiser)

9. ANG avatar ANG

Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 7:53 AM

When you get butterflies in your tummy every time you see them live....you eat, sleep, breath them...sleep deprive yourself when you go to stop after stop and are the only one driving...lol. get so much anxiety that you lose your appetite to eat...for nearly 2 days... LOL. (to me that shows how dedicated and true you are for a band)

10. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 11:12 AM

ANG wrote:
    When you get butterflies in your tummy every time you see them live....you eat, sleep, breath them...sleep deprive yourself when you go to stop after stop and are the only one driving...lol. get so much anxiety that you lose your appetite to eat...for nearly 2 days... LOL. (to me that shows how dedicated and true you are for a band)

SEEK HELP!!!! hahah love you

11. ANG avatar ANG

Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 11:59 PM

sH3LLz wrote:
    ANG wrote:

SEEK HELP!!!! hahah love you

LMAO, gee thanx! hahaha, and there's no helping me...I already have the reputation of "obsessed and stalker" why change that now....? ;P and I love you too!

12. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 4:42 AM

How did you do your hair like Brian's? Was it similar to how he had it during the clown music video/blind video?

dan_davis wrote:
    When you are in your teens and grow your hair so you can have it like Heads, and you get the sh*t kicked out of you because of it. Happened to me all the time.

or....

Wearing just Adidas stuff when all your other 'metal head' mates are still wearing their camo shorts and demin jackets (nothing wrong with that of course)

OR....

When you listen to the band, EVERY DAY

Dan
    I Will Never Run Away
    Places Inside
    My Heart Screams Inside With Pride

13. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 11:10 AM

TrashedWithABitterSweetEnding19 wrote:
    When Korn is always the first thing you listen to when you wake up, you constantly play their music on your iPod everywhere you go, you play them all night when you're on your laptop while on their site as well, when you fall asleep listening to them, when you feel alone and seek comfort and it's the only thing that helps, when you need to get your emotions out of your head through the best fucking music you can relate to EVER, you've listened to Korn since you were three years old, Korn is the reason you're still alive, and because you love Jonathan Davis and everything about his music.

I agree with that.
    "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything."

14. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 12:40 PM

By those criteria I'm not a true Korn fan. I can live with this.

15. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 6:09 PM

I live and breathe korn, exisit because of korn. I am completley devoted to them and feel that they saved me from myself and got me through the shittist time of my life i doubt i would have without their music. Their In my head all the time listen to only korn (although have now discovered Fear and the nervous system which im surprised to say is beautiful but brutal at the same time, like beauty and the beast. i won't allow myself to feel like im betraying korn coz it's all about munky) Infact if i could actually have my ipod on all the time it would. Whenever things get hard i turn to korn and when i get to see them i hang arond for what seems like hours in the hope of meeting them, Have met JD and Munky had Fieldy walk past me. i cannot imagine life without korn but could with people who actually are really in my life so i guess that says it all, there's not much i wouldn't do for korn.
    Deep Inside, It can hide! Feeling so lost and betrayed, why does this happen to me everytime, Stuck in this place, where I can't escape Screaming and clawing from deep inside. Why won't it fade? Outside I had to lie; "I'm ok'.....

16. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 5:26 AM

i think alot of the comments are way off and some are on the button,
    i mean im not a true korn fan because ive got all their original special edition vinyl/demos, cds, dvds, loads of signed memorbilia, walls coverd in posters n merch follow them on tour, vip meet n greet etc etc.. i only do that cuz i can, because i work hard and can afford to, but theres alot of people that cant, and that dont make them any less of a fan..
    and i respect alot of your views about how deeply you personaly love/obsession with the band(dont get me wrong my friends would tell you that im obsessed lol), i dont think that makes you any more of a fan..
    i like alot of bands, korn arnt the only decent band out there and i love going to see other bands also

but the fact im able relate alot of their songs with my personal life, ive loved them since a kid in the 90's and has got me through some tough times, i can never just listen to one song and love to just play an album from start to finish, know all the songs word for word, theres no other band id love to see more and act like a lil girl whos just seen justin beiber whenever i see their playing a gig in the uk or bringing out a new album! and even though you dont know them you feel like you do.

as for being a fan of a band, your either the type of fan who just likes a few songs and doesnt know much of the back catalogue or your a TRUE fan, its that simple really you eitha like them musicly and/or personaly
    in the sea of life, your just a minnow,
    you live your life, insecure,
    i feel the pain, of your needles,
    as they shit, into my brain..

17. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:05 AM

And I also agree with you Lambo_KoRn... You said eveything thing I wanted to say... only, I couldn't word it properly. For example I don't have all Korn albums yet, I don't have all their t-shirts or posters, that's just because I can't really afford it yet. I got lucky because they are playing in London. I was so excited I spend all my pocket money for my ticket and now I'm going to see them in March. I'm not saying that makes me a true fan. The connection I feel with their music is what makes me a true fan. At the end of the day no one can judge who is the true fan because it's all in our hearts and minds.

18. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Things that show I'm a true KoRn fan
    1.I would get the korn logo ,the rag doll from the issues album and the picture from the follow the leader album tattooed on me.
    2.I only date guys who are korn fans like me.
    3.I have every KoRn album ever made
    4.I listen to KoRn everyday
    5.KoRn is my biggest musical influence when it comes to my singing
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

19. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:52 AM

You know you're a true KoRn fan when you can sing all their songs. And when you also support them as much as you can. I'm not a rich person and can't afford to travel across the country to see KoRn. This is why I've only seen them once but still traveled 7 hours just to see them. It's just the little things a fan does to show how much KoRn actually means to them.

20. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Hanabi wrote:
    And I also agree with you Lambo_KoRn... You said eveything thing I wanted to say... only, I couldn't word it properly. For example I don't have all Korn albums yet, I don't have all their t-shirts or posters, that's just because I can't really afford it yet. I got lucky because they are playing in London. I was so excited I spend all my pocket money for my ticket and now I'm going to see them in March. I'm not saying that makes me a true fan. The connection I feel with their music is what makes me a true fan. At the end of the day no one can judge who is the true fan because it's all in our hearts and minds.

^^This!

in the sea of life, your just a minnow,
    you live your life, insecure,
    i feel the pain, of your needles,
    as they shit, into my brain..

Get the latest from Korn!