You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 9:40 AM

How do you show your dedication to the band? What are some things you do that really make you an ultimate KORN fan??

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 9:43 AM

you leave another band's concert blarring KORN the whole way home!!

I did this last night after the "A Perfect Circle" show....but actually I do it all the time :)

2. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 12:29 PM

True .. true!
    I went to Ozzfest in London last year and left after Korn played ... \m/
    Saw what I came to see .. ;D

3. gia avatar gia

Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 12:51 PM

we all ditched ozzy haha payed fucking a lot for the tix cause it was ozzfest and then all left XD

4. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 1:00 PM

I think you're a true fan when you feel you are friends with the members and get to know them as people enough to joke about them! I joke around about JD all the time but never seriously try to make fun of him. It's like friends do to each other. I do the same thing to the members of Green Day, my second favorite band. I get on Billie Joe all the time for wearing a polka-dotted dress during a photo shoot and will never let my mom (the GD superfan of the house) live it down. Then she'll come back with something about how JD does the chicken dance onstage and we'll get going for like twenty minutes. I think being a true fan is feeling like you know the members personally even if you have never met them.
    Also I love to blast Korn from the car speakers whenever I go out. It leaves the punk teenagers dazed and confused ("Was that... good music?" lol). I'm proud of my band!!! haha, saying "my band" also shows how true you are- it's the faith that they've always got your back!
    Where do you go when no one's there? -I'm The One
    my korn banner

5. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 3:52 PM

When you "SUPPORT" the band....through and through :-)
    "DEAL WITH IT"

6. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 9:26 PM

....it's true to your heart. Going to concerts, collecting and owning everything that you can, meet and greets so on and so forth doesn't make you a true KoRn fan, I think it makes you a DIEHARD fan..., but once your heart is truly in it, then it makes you a diehard TRUE fan. Being a true fan comes from within. It can't be bought.

7. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 5:56 AM

Tammie wrote:
    When you "SUPPORT" the band....through and through :-)
    "DEAL WITH IT"

This.
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

8. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 12:26 PM

Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them. - Albert Einstein

9. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 8:53 PM

d1rtytr@sh wrote:
    ....it's true to your heart. Going to concerts, collecting and owning everything that you can, meet and greets so on and so forth doesn't make you a true KoRn fan, I think it makes you a DIEHARD fan..., but once your heart is truly in it, then it makes you a diehard TRUE fan. Being a true fan comes from within. It can't be bought.

"If you think this is about you, it probably is . . . "
    -the paranoid feeling everyone gets.

10. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 9:56 PM

When Korn is always the first thing you listen to when you wake up, you constantly play their music on your iPod everywhere you go, you play them all night when you're on your laptop while on their site as well, when you fall asleep listening to them, when you feel alone and seek comfort and it's the only thing that helps, when you need to get your emotions out of your head through the best fucking music you can relate to EVER, you've listened to Korn since you were three years old, Korn is the reason you're still alive, and because you love Jonathan Davis and everything about his music.

11. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 11:59 AM

When no matter what you do you're always thinking about Korn and and you have to check their website everyday. When you can't stop thinking when you're going to see them live again and you want to have everything with Korn on it and you're proud to listen and wear them around. When you remember all those tough times Jonathan got you through.

12. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 5:55 PM

TrashedWithABitterSweetEnding19 wrote:
    When Korn is always the first thing you listen to when you wake up, you constantly play their music on your iPod everywhere you go, you play them all night when you're on your laptop while on their site as well, when you fall asleep listening to them, when you feel alone and seek comfort and it's the only thing that helps, when you need to get your emotions out of your head through the best fucking music you can relate to EVER, you've listened to Korn since you were three years old, Korn is the reason you're still alive, and because you love Jonathan Davis and everything about his music.

^

"..and now I find it hard, to live, my own life...

pleasing everyone, while I'm, just dead inside"

13. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 6:56 PM

You know you're a true KORN fan when you listen to Korn.
    Who Then Now?

14. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Just by supporting them in anyway that you can.

Your throat I take grasp.
    Then your eyes roll back.
    Love racing through my veins.

15. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 3:47 PM

When KoRn isnt the Headline band... such as MAAW tour. I leave when KoRn's set is done! fuck Disturbed or anyone else really. After seeing my favorite band in the world its time to go home
    Look at you all I see, Is a man to afraid to really be

16. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 4:37 PM

When I heard a song of KoRn I'm cryin sometimes, and I can feel the same anger of Jon and the band... I know that this music is all for me ! For me KoRn is tha best, even if Head and David left the band. Even if they left, KoRn is still this 5 guys from Bako !

I think I know that I'm a true KoRn fan (I don't like this term "fan", but that's what I am, ahah...) caus' I'm a part of this family, and I'll support them until I die. And like Korndawg said, when you feel that the band are like your friends, your brothers... When something going wrong, I'm talking to us...! Ahah ! That's what it is. I feel I'm a part of this family.

Caus' these guys changed my life.

17. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 11:24 AM

By not allowing yourself to be bullied by those who care not for Korn, into their way of thinking, but instead clinging onto something far more important, and something that, for me at least, korn has always represented...being yourself =D

...be yourself, let you come through...

18. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 3:20 AM

Being Loyal To Them. Carving My Band's Name In My Arm. Carving JD's Initials Or His HIV Signiture Into My Chest. :) But Really Just Loving Them And Even Though You Listen To Other Bands Occaionally, You Always Go Back To KoRn And It's Home :)

19. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 2:15 PM

You know you're a true Korn fan when....
    This ONE and only band has been your FAVORITE band for 17 years and EVERY time you listen to them you STILL get the TWISTED feeling of adrenaline, admiration, love, power, agression, and ecstasy flowing through you. Yea. That's how I know I'm a TRUE KoRn fan :D

Photobucket

20. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 4:32 PM

you know your a korn fan when you always sing there songs and when they release new songs you just wanna learn it lol like how i did with GET UP!

cover= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeXv-Pv9Aig

Newsletter Signup