Lullaby for A Sadist

Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 1:46 AM

Someone please tell me what happened to that damn song. For the love of all that is good please.

I will quote something

"We're always constantly writing songs. Fuck, I've got like 20 songs. We did three of them, and we'll keep recording some more. I take the Miko on the road with me, and I'm constantly writing. I've got at least 15 that are ready to be recorded. One song I finished is called "Lullaby for a Sadist." It's different for Korn. You have to hear it! There's acoustic guitar on it. It gets very heavy, and it's really dark. It's about a guy who loves inflicting pain on people and how he gets off on it. It's really cool! It's always fun because I'll write a song let Munky get a hold of it and he'll put his flavor on it, and it turns into a whole different monster. It's really cool.

Read more at http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/jonathan-davis-of-korn-talks-disturbed-tour-discovering-the-cure-acid-bath-and-more/8167471#gZz7b0CXHFLHqFjC.99 "

This, HAS to be my most sought after song ever. I really wish someone had some inside information on this if JD will EVER release this track.
"You all say there is no divine God, but when the world comes crashing down and it is on the verge of destruction, we will see who scrambles to find their faith, and for someone to save you"

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Lullaby for A Sadist

Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 4:35 AM

Sadly, the direction Korn took with The Path of Totality put 'Lullaby for a Sadist' on the backburner. Other than that, no one besides Korn knows what will happen. I'd love to hear it someday.

2. Re: Lullaby for A Sadist

Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Perhaps ask them on Twitter.

Then update us ;)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

3. Re: Lullaby for A Sadist

Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 11:10 AM

I'm pretty sure this is "Lullaby For A Sadist".

Korn 11th Album Teaser

A fan said JD played the song for him in whole, and JD told them that the song is like a 'lullaby' (dead giveaway). Also, Metal Hammer said the album has a song that is a 'haunting ballad', and remember "Lullaby For A Sadist" was a ballad and the first Korn song with acoustic guitar and yeah just listen to the preview. I may be wrong but I'm confident that it could be LFAS!

4. Re: Lullaby for A Sadist

Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 7:44 PM

You may be right. I hope 'Lullaby for a Sadist' has found a home on the new album.
    Free Charles Bronson! http://thecharliebronsonappealfund.co.uk/

5. Re: Lullaby for A Sadist

Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Well, looks like 'Lullaby for a Sadist' made it.
    Free Charles Bronson! http://thecharliebronsonappealfund.co.uk/

6. Re: Lullaby for A Sadist

Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 10:29 PM

I like what I hear so far. Dude when are they putting out the first single?
    Does it make me bad??

7. Re: Lullaby for A Sadist

Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 1:58 PM

the song on the teaser is called 'never never' I heard munky (I think) talk about it in an interview (think it was download festival)
    but look forward to this song, I always enjoy their darker songs, kind of reminds me of the TOOL song - prison sex, as it has the same meaning
    in the sea of life, your just a minnow,
    you live your life, insecure,
    i feel the pain, of your needles,
    as they shit, into my brain..

Get the latest from Korn!