What do you hope from Korn's next album?

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 6:28 PM

Here's what I hope:

1. They find a replacement for Head.
2. Jon finds some new topics to sing about.
3. Something with the heaviness of Korn III yet experimental like Issues or Untitled.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: What do you hope from Korn's next album?

Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 6:35 PM

For the next album, I hope JD does not lose his anger. Whether it is deep lyrics or vents, that anger drives that middle finger out through his voice and I hope it continues. I am always looking forward to see what Korn does next.
    RayRock

2. Re: What do you hope from Korn's next album?

Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 8:07 PM

1 Get a permanent guitar player that could write stuff to blend with Munky's riffs. Sux as a team head and munky were great team.
    2 enough of the fucking synth/keyboard/FX. I just watched a 2011 show and you could barley hear the riffs from munky or the other guitarist. It was all mudded up with synth/keys sounds. I like the good ol Guitars/Bass/drums/vox :)
    www.seanydiesel.com
    http://www.seanydiesel.com/munky.htm

3. Re: What do you hope from Korn's next album?

Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 3:53 PM

rayrockiii wrote:
    For the next album, I hope JD does not lose his anger. Whether it is deep lyrics or vents, that anger drives that middle finger out through his voice and I hope it continues. I am always looking forward to see what Korn does next.
    RayRock

Yeah, I'd like to hear more angry lyrics from Jon. The problem is, when your a grown man with a family, millions of dollars and fans, what is there left to be mad about? I hope he finds some new topics to sing about.

It would be nice for there to be another guitarist, but seeing as the album is supposedly coming out in October, that's probably not happening.

And I hope that, even though this will be a dubstep album, it doesn't overpower the sound of the drums, guitar, and bass. I want Korn to give it their best effort.

4. Re: What do you hope from Korn's next album?

Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 8:34 AM

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS ALBUM!! WHO'S WITH ME?!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

5. Re: What do you hope from Korn's next album?

Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 9:06 AM

Also, sorry to disappoint, but I guess you haven't been keeping up with info on X. It's going to be a dubstep album.

yeah I really have not. The Dubstep thing frightens me. Sorry but I am in the minority I guess who hates Get up. Sorry i just do not like the mix of techno synth shit and KoRn's low A 7 string guitar sound. I said it before and say it again.

I neeedz more riffs and the 2 guitar/bass/drums combo. For me at least.

However looking at there history (just my onions) that their popularity kinda went down hill after say like the SYOTOS era. Like I wonder will we hear any "radio friendly" songs like Falling away from me? I wonder if they want to be (to use an example) like a cult following band now like Weezer? Weezer is rarely on the radio (not that I even really listen tot the radio LOL) anymore but still makes out small arena's and smaller venues. I would love it if they can come up with (again in my opinion) songs with most memorable riffs and song structure like "Here to Stay". That would be killer. Anyone know when they plan to release? Any does anyone have the link to what JD uploaded on soundcloud or is that just Get up? Thanks all.
    www.seanydiesel.com
    www.myspace.com/centrifuse
    www.twitter.com/sean106OCD

6. Re: What do you hope from Korn's next album?

Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 10:11 AM

^ Ive read the planned release date is October 11th.
    "I tried peace, I tried love, I tried kind, I give up You don't hear, you don't feel, Now I'm here, and I'm real I gave you my blessings, You've failed from testings, I'll show you what death brings, Now feel how my wrath stings"

7. gia avatar gia

Re: What do you hope from Korn's next album?

Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 2:37 PM

JD did not upload anything that is KoRn, he only played us some samples of a few KoRn songs one night, he only uploaded his own stuff on soundcloud

8. Re: What do you hope from Korn's next album?

Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 12:28 PM

I want the album Korn wants to make. If it's different, cool. I like Get Up. I think the lyrics, and especially the melody, are excellent. I, like others, would love some bagpipes and "caged animal babble" (as Rolling Stone called it back in the day). If you could cook it like this: Korn + FTL + Untouchables + TALITM + SYOTOS + Get Up = New Korn album. That would be nice.

mlukec

9. Re: What do you hope from Korn's next album?

Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 2:17 PM

gia wrote:
    JD did not upload anything that is KoRn, he only played us some samples of a few KoRn songs one night, he only uploaded his own stuff on soundcloud

Do ya have the link? Thx
    www.seanydiesel.com
    www.myspace.com/centrifuse
    www.twitter.com/sean106OCD

10. Re: What do you hope from Korn's next album?

Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 6:11 PM

1. Bagpipes
    2. Scat
    3. Guitar Solo
    4. Bass Solo
    5. It to be Good
    6. More Melodic
    7. A cover of "The End" by The Doors
    Trapped inside me for all time

11. Re: What do you hope from Korn's next album?

Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 4:03 PM

i gotta agree on the scat vocals, that'd be pretty sweet..

12. Re: What do you hope from Korn's next album?

Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 6:31 PM

Ready for anything. Bring it!!!!
    Fairynuff's favourite saying "She's Bang Tidy. I'm gonna smash her back doors in!!!!"

13. Re: What do you hope from Korn's next album?

Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 7:45 PM

After the dubKorn album, I'm hoping that they continue down an experimental road again. Untouchables, Untitled, and Issues are my favorite Korn albums and are also the most experimental. If Get Up is any indication, The Path to Totality will be another great Korn experiment.

I also think that Munk needs a new guitar partner to help with writing riffs and whatnot. Jonathan's alright, but a dedicated 'guitarist' would make more sense to help write guitar parts instead of the band's singer. Whether they just bring in a session guitarist (like they did with drums on Untitled) or a permanant addition (like Ray on Korn III), they could do with another guitarist.

14. Re: What do you hope from Korn's next album?

Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 12:40 PM

I hope they show us more videos of them goofing off backstage
    "DEAL WITH IT"

15. Re: What do you hope from Korn's next album?

Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 1:08 PM

I want :

Head and David back.
    Ross is back now, and I want him back for the next too.
    I want that they record it in the Indigo Ranch, with no effects, just record "live" (as the first album and LIP were recorded).
    "...Fuck you I'm fed up with you. I'm not as good as y

16. RE: What do you hope from Korn's next album?

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 6:56 PM

I look forward to less dubstep not that it's bad just it feels like a one time thing. More scat I love hearing scat from JD. And something like the originals

17. Re: What do you hope from Korn's next album?

Fri, May 16, 2014 at 8:57 PM

LV Vernis buckskinLouis vuitton singapore printed
    Michael Kors outlet serial benefits may be
    Michael Kors Outletextremely popular: your LV Vernis string
    Authentic Jordan shoes are Louis Vuitton style overseer
    louis vuitton outlet online Tag Jakob (Marc Jacobs) launched
    Louis vuitton handbags the primary became a member of Fifty-five
    Cheap Michael Kors manifest leather-based series,
    Air jordans for salehaving spectacular colour,
    MK Storeseveral-perspective raised
    Louis Vuitton Canda Outlet Monogrammed LV tag style
    Cheap louis vuittonin addition to shimmering bead
    Michael kors handbagsglistening glossy obvious
    Louis Vuitton Canadanatural leather, modelling
    Louis Vuitton Canda tasteful trend, the
    Louis vuitton singapore cheap handbag the shape, run for
    Louis Vuitton Sale ages, has been praised
    Air Jordans saleby the women preferred,
    Michael kors outlet online get to be the everlasting timeless.
    Louis Vuitton OutletThis kind of series of luggage
    Louis Vuitton Australiausually are named for the
    Louis Vuitton Outletavenues of latest York, such as Vernis Alma string,
    Michael kors handbags outlet Ny social gene derived from
    Nike Air Jordans onlineBig apple little Fernando Indicate Jakob. Fifty-five Vernis combination of
    Louis vuitton Australia Handbagsleather-based substance press along trendy
    Air jordans for salecheap vivid
    Michael kors storessurface area, color
    Louis Vuitton Handbagsbesides followed
    Louis Vuitton Outleta new and vibrant
    Louis Vuitton Canada violent, pink,
    MK handbags outletenvironment friendly, orange mineral water
    Discount jordan shoes and also l noisy . lactose (such as
    australia louis vuitton outletcandy bar ~). As well as
    Stuart weitzmandark, Vernis collection
    michael kors onlinebit by bit put twinkle
    Louis Vuitton Canada Outletwith high degree of reddish colored
    Michael Kors UKbrown leafy, violent along with
    Michael Kors Canada pink. Luxury leather, mathematical traces style distinctive, very ingenious, retract, Stewed dumplings bundle case within the period of well-liked, provides distinctive refreshing sense connected with mode. The actual gross sales price of in relation to $2000 (in relation to xiii one thousand kwai). Neverful Series Introduction: Although Monogrammed neverful acquired turn into a neighborhood parcel, farsightedness will be average, however white aboard neverful G or top notch-looking, and also graffiti likewise let this basic style is full of unexampled strength. Get your funds worth. Traveling accommodate.

Newsletter Signup