how long have u been a fan of korn

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 1:04 PM

ive been a fan since day one
mikey mike mccabe

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 9:45 PM

My friend introduced me to the their music in 1994 a little while after Self Entitled came out. Been a fan and hooked every since. Crazy to think 20 years it will be in 2014.
    CHRIS STORM

2. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 8:36 PM

I've been a fan since 2000. Make me bad drew me in.

Does it make me bad??

3. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 1:11 AM

Sadly I haven't been a fan for as long as some people have, I'm only 18. Been a fan for about 4 years. I didn't really have any access to music besides an alarm clock for a long time when I was younger, or else I'm sure I would have fell in love with them a lot sooner. I remember being in the locker room as a freshman in highschool and a friend started scatting Freak On A Leash and I asked her about it because it sounded vaguely familiar. Thinking about it now, I think I had probably heard the song first when I was five or six. I have a cousin who listens to Korn and he probably played Korn in his room all the time.

4. RE: how long have u been a fan of korn

Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 6:43 PM

17 years when i was 15 years old in 8th grade

5. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 4:41 AM

I been a KoRn fan ever since I seen Freak On a Leash on Mtv and from there is history I bought all there albums overtime and will kontinue to listen to them til the day I die

6. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 5:50 AM

A few years, first album I heard was Take A Look in The Mirror
    HEAVY? YOU WANT IT HEAVY? WELL COME TO MY WORLD, FEEL THE WEIGHT OF IT GRINDING DOWN!

7. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 7:14 AM

I been a fan since '96. my skate rat friend Kevin let me borrow Life Is Peachy. instantly fell in love with it and the band. then shortly after that I purchased my own copy of Life Is Peachy and Self Titled on cassette. I brought cassettes cause CDs were rather expensive back then. didn't start to get CDs until 1998. but yeah KoRn fan for life.

8. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 2:41 PM

since the Lallapolooza Tour, Summer of 97', 16 years!!

9. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 11:28 AM

I think 2007 or 2008. I don't remember exactly how, but my earliest run-ins with Korn include the song "Haze" for the video game of the same name and going through iTunes and stumbling upon their Greatest Hits album... back when I actually bought some of those. Coincidentally, that was when I was in high school, so it sorta fit right in

10. RE: how long have u been a fan of korn

Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 6:32 PM

15 years!!! What a ride it has been, a busy ride at that! September of 1998-I was 12 and in the 6th grade.

My mom was not to happy with this and she even forbid me to listen to them. After she realized I would just buy their cd's again if she took one away and that I snuck Korn shirts to school in my backpack to wear them anyway, she gave in. But it took 4 long years.

I was shocked that for my 16th birthday she got me a cake with a pic of Korn blown up on it and tickets to an upcoming concert! (Little did she know I had snuck out to 3 Korn concerts already!)

To this day I still rub it in that I'm a fan. 'Hey mom!...guess where I'm going....I'm going to buy Korn's new album!!' It's a joke between us now.

11. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 8:47 PM

15 years

First time I heard about Korn was Got The Life on MTV TRL back in 1998 (I was 12 years old)
    First song that hooked me to Korn was Thoughtless on Untouchables...
    First Album purchased (before Untouchables) was Issues...

12. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 3:07 AM

It was either 2004 or 2005.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13. RE: how long have u been a fan of korn

Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 10:51 PM

my cousin died in '96 and I inherited his music... their first album being among the collection. I have followed them since then.

14. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 10:39 AM

I am 16 years old and i started listen 2 KoRn when i was litle kid.
    Grétar þór

15. RE: how long have u been a fan of korn

Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Me... I Was 9 years old, My first to become a korn fan & It Was Great in the mid-90's years in 1998. First Listening korn's third album was followed by
    "Follow The Leader" & I was a little guy what I've been doing my first years...
    "Is Crankin It Up My Walkman Player & Blast My Headphones Listening To Korn!"
    ( "DEAD BODIES EVERYWHERE!!!" ) Thanx U....
    It's Great If Your Not A Celebrity? It's Just Creativity & Immortality.

16. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Thanks to my Dad(rest in peace...whereever u are)been in that time on the Motorway to a funpark,i guess i was 7 in that time,and the first song i heard of them was A.D.i.D.A.S.,good that i wasn´t listening at time to them Lyrics,but the sound catched me,yeah since them im fallin for this Band and their Music!
    KoRn is Lifestyle!

17. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 9:25 PM

ive been a fan for 20 yrs from the beginning . i had just turned 16 that yr i first heard korn that a friend told us we just needed to hear this shit its awesome! so a korn fan was born!!! i was able at age 15 to go see my first concert was ozzy with slaugter and ugly kid joe in 1992 at the castle in charlivois,mi,in 1994 we went to ionia,mi at the ionia free fair grounds to see metallica ,daniz and suicidal tendances, 1995 ted nugent new yrs eve bash at cobo in detroit mi, ozzfest in 1998 at pine knob now dte center pontiac,mi ,and the last one i attended was a surprise and i was 7 months preggers but anyway i was 21 and it was at the palace of auburn hills,mi i saw ozzy for my 3rd and final concert ! UNTIL NOWWWWWW so its been 15 yrs since ive been to a concert and i saw korn was coming actually really close to our little town on lake mi in northwest mi, AND I GOT TICKETS,but the best part is my son age 16 has been listening to korn since forever and my stepson age 15 is a huge fan so i surprised them with an early christmas present!!! november 22nd at the deltaplex in grand rapids mi!!!! omg im so ecited i feel like a kid again ,i might even be mor excited than them!!!

18. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 10:45 AM

Since 1998.

Get the latest from Korn!