how long have u been a fan of korn

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 1:04 PM

ive been a fan since day one
mikey mike mccabe

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 3:33 PM

I've liked Korn since I was about 2 and Ive been a hardcore fan since January 28th (IDK I know the EXACT date... but I do!)

2. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 3:48 PM

First album was Follow the leader, and then i listened to their other albums, and the rest is history.
    Who Then Now?

3. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 4:09 PM

every, since i heard them, about 98', so i guess, 13 yr.s.

4. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 4:56 PM

Costa Rica!!!!!!! presente

5. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 5:15 PM

I'm a n00b. Bought the Untitled album when it first came out... that was in 9th grade. It's been a helluva trip.

6. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 6:59 PM

Officially in 2004, when I was in the 7th grade. My first "album" was Greatest Hits, Vol. 1. (I still feel like a noob for that.) It was useful to hear all of their hits first though, and it helped me backtrack all the way to the first album until I owned all of them. :-)

7. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 7:13 PM

I was only 2 years old when the self titled released so I wasnt a fan from the beginning. I didnt even hear a KoRn song until I was in high school, and it was all Untitled and SYOTOS stuff, so I got hooked on the newer, experimental sounds. I just bought all of the albums fall of 2010. I would say I have been a fan since my Junior year in high school and a hardcore fan since fall.
    "you see beauty, I see pain, you see sky, and I see acid rain"

8. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 7:44 PM

summer of '97

9. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 9:13 PM

1999 (FTL/Issues era).

10. gia avatar gia

Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 2:26 AM

im a fan since 1998 so its been like 13 years already lol like an old marriage :D and I was just starting HS back then

11. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 8:19 AM

Summer of '97...

You know the clip of their 3rd show? I think that was the day I graduated high school LOL

12. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 10:04 AM

I'm a fan since I saw the video for "Freak On A Leash" on TV in 99...I was blown away.

A few months later I saw the "Falling Away From Me" video aswell and was definitely an official Korn fan since....and never went back.
    It's fucking jack o'clock

13. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 10:09 AM

i "borrowed" my brother's FTL and S/T cds in late '98 or early '99 and have loved them since i was about 10 years old.

i'm still borrowing those cds btw...

14. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Huge KoRn fan from the beginning :)
    "Veni Vidi Vici"

15. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Since 93' with the demo... old old fan... :)

16. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Since 1997. 'A.D.I.D.A.S.' was my introduction.
    What happens when you quote Eminem lyrics during Skype conversations: people congratulate you, asking when Bonnie is due.

17. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 9:45 PM

My friend introduced me to the their music in 1994 a little while after Self Entitled came out. Been a fan and hooked every since. Crazy to think 20 years it will be in 2014.
    CHRIS STORM

18. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 8:36 PM

I've been a fan since 2000. Make me bad drew me in.

Does it make me bad??

19. Re: how long have u been a fan of korn

Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 1:11 AM

Sadly I haven't been a fan for as long as some people have, I'm only 18. Been a fan for about 4 years. I didn't really have any access to music besides an alarm clock for a long time when I was younger, or else I'm sure I would have fell in love with them a lot sooner. I remember being in the locker room as a freshman in highschool and a friend started scatting Freak On A Leash and I asked her about it because it sounded vaguely familiar. Thinking about it now, I think I had probably heard the song first when I was five or six. I have a cousin who listens to Korn and he probably played Korn in his room all the time.

20. RE: how long have u been a fan of korn

Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 6:43 PM

17 years when i was 15 years old in 8th grade

Newsletter Signup