What don't you like about KoRn?

Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 8:03 PM

Let's do a little soul-searching, shall we?

I'll get the ball rolling: Often banal lyrics, what I see as filler songs on Untouchables, lack of development over time of Fieldy's basslines, etc.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: What don't you like about KoRn?

Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 2:54 PM

I do not like that they only promote their new albums by performing 1 or 2 tracks from it.

Why not the entire album live?
    At least for a show or two.

Divine85 wrote:
    The fact that they recorded See You On The Other Side And Untitled.

THIS!

2. Re: What don't you like about KoRn?

Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 9:25 PM

I don't like some of the fans that I have encountered recently. Some fans stand around complaining about Korn until they get to a song they like. It irks the crap out of me. If you hate Korn so much then just stay home. Free up a ticket for a real fan.
    Does it make me bad??

3. Re: What don't you like about KoRn?

Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 11:37 PM

KORN365 wrote:
    I don't like some of the fans that I have encountered recently. Some fans stand around complaining about Korn until they get to a song they like. It irks the crap out of me. If you hate Korn so much then just stay home. Free up a ticket for a real fan.

That reminds me, I was at a Korn concert a few years ago and one fan kept screaming a song title at the band. They didn't play it... his reaction was akin to a boy when he realises wrestling is fake. The kicker was when some other dude in the crowd said, "What a baby." I lol'd big time.

4. Re: What don't you like about KoRn?

Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 3:42 AM

Anomaly wrote:
    I do not like that they only promote their new albums by performing 1 or 2 tracks from it.

Why not the entire album live?
    At least for a show or two.

Divine85 wrote:
    The fact that they recorded See You On The Other Side And Untitled.

THIS!

Or how about a full Kovers album like they planned for idk how many years lol Id like to see what songs theyd do

5. Re: What don't you like about KoRn?

Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 8:27 PM

That's crazy. Fetching user quote, Please Wait...
    You wanted to play but, I already won.

Does it make me bad?

Get the latest from Korn!