Old Korn Shows

Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 9:44 PM

I know Korn is sitting on a TON of old school, pro shot shows dating back as far as the life is peachy tour. There are so many classic shows that need to be released either via this website or a physical release in stores. I never understood why they haven't done anything with it especially since everyone bitches about how they need to return to their old sound. If they can't recreate it then why not try to market off it by releasing old stuff. :p

That would be epic if they put up on this site Woodstock, Apollo or any old live show with HD quality and mastered audio. I thought it was a great idea them putting audio from every show starting from KIII tour on here but there is so much more that they can do!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Old Korn Shows

Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 6:57 PM

I'd love to hear some live vintage Korn!

I really hope it's not a label issue. If it is, surely there would be a way to get around it. Korn are at the point where they have the experience and know-how to negotiate effectively (I hope).

The band are really sitting on a gold mine with all the old footage. The hardcore fans are more than willing to fork out the cash.

2. Re: Old Korn Shows

Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 7:01 PM

FuuuriousAnger wrote:
    I'd love to hear some live vintage Korn!

I really hope it's not a label issue. If it is, surely there would be a way to get around it. Korn are at the point where they have the experience and know-how to negotiate effectively (I hope).

The band are really sitting on a gold mine with all the old footage. The hardcore fans are more than willing to fork out the cash.

^^^^ What he said!!! C'mon Korn hook us up!!! Even if it's just audio! There are a lot of great old shows on youtube but with un-mastered sound and not the greatest video quality.

3. Re: Old Korn Shows

Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 12:29 AM

anyway we can petition for this? Im a big collector in live music and this would be just awesome for us to have this, something along the lines of livemetallica.com would be a good thing!

4. Re: Old Korn Shows

Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Eck1985 wrote:
    anyway we can petition for this? Im a big collector in live music and this would be just awesome for us to have this, something along the lines of livemetallica.com would be a good thing!

I guess this thread is as close as we can get to petitioning this. I hoped more people would post in it because if it gets enough support I'm sure we'll get something!

5. Re: Old Korn Shows

Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 6:56 AM

yeah it would be great to add to the collection. I know they recorded the whole rock is dead tour with such great set list love to see a pro-shot video of Ereache my eye, even better bring back that one to the set list it would kick so much ass !!

Get the latest from Korn!