Replies to This Posting

1. Re: fish

Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 4:24 AM

KORN365 wrote:
    I knew Dave missed the band. Now if they have a reunion I hope that both drummers will be present. Let Dave jam out on the classics and Ray kill it on the new tunes.

I agree!!
    "..You're beautiful, so talented, I need you, we got a thing You ever need something I'll be right there.."

2. Re: fish

Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I think that David and Ray don't have the same way of play...
    Ray is more tecnical, more metal thant david (and the bands eh played before you can understand why)... David had a play more metal-groovy-funky, it's more large, and he "hit too fuckin' hard" :D

They had different plays, I really like the job Ray had doin', caus' remember that, without him, Korn will not be here now.. But I had to say that David, for me, had a better play of Ray, caus' he can play more styles of music. But, I don't really care of thsi "war" between them, caus' I'm supporting the band, and if they can do music, and all, it's the most important. I think Ray is the good person for this period, so let's see what happened next, but for now, and for the band, it's the better thing. Much respect for Ray and David.

Here is recent new of David and what he thinks about that

3. Re: fish

Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 9:00 PM

I agree but I guess, everybodyhas a different opinion bout the present Korn and the "right time" for the "right drummer". Mostly we don`t know how it`d be if they take David back, or never to work with em again...
    Scream at me again if you like, throw your hate at me with all your might, hit me cause I`m strange, hit me, tell me Imma pussy and you`re harder than me...

4. Re: fish

Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 9:17 PM

I like both Ray and David so either or is fine by me.
    Does it make me bad??

Get the latest from Korn!