Korn Dreams

Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 7:54 AM

I think it's safe to say that most of us, depending on how much we're really into the band, have had at least one Korn-related dream. Some of us have had countless numbers of them. I decided to make this topic because last night I had a dream about Korn. I've just woken up and it's still fresh in my mind.

A Korn-related dream would be along the lines of: dreaming about the actual band members and interacting with them, concerts, other fans or even miniscule details such as the name brought up in conversation, their music playing or maybe even the logo seen somewhere.

As time passes, there's always a chance that you might dream about them, maybe even prompted to after seeing this topic (lol) - so I implore you to write it down immediately after you wake up and share it here if you can. I'm sure we're going to gather some very interesting stories...

My biggest curiosity is if any of us have had a similar dream.

Anyways, like always, just have fun with it.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Korn Dreams

Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Ive had two, the first was that I was at JDs house but he lived in a ratty trailer (it was kinda big though, for a trailer). He had like a daycare for little monsters or aliens or somthing. It was weird and I dont remember much of it. The other was that I was standing next to a building on a hill whatching KoRn preform for a new music video.

2. Re: Korn Dreams

Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 1:48 PM

The only Korn dream I've ever had was in 2006. Jonathan was a contestant on "Dancing With The Stars", and I was his partner. His chest was waxed o.o
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~JDSF on Tumblr~

Get the latest from Korn!