Korn Dreams

Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 7:54 AM

I think it's safe to say that most of us, depending on how much we're really into the band, have had at least one Korn-related dream. Some of us have had countless numbers of them. I decided to make this topic because last night I had a dream about Korn. I've just woken up and it's still fresh in my mind.

A Korn-related dream would be along the lines of: dreaming about the actual band members and interacting with them, concerts, other fans or even miniscule details such as the name brought up in conversation, their music playing or maybe even the logo seen somewhere.

As time passes, there's always a chance that you might dream about them, maybe even prompted to after seeing this topic (lol) - so I implore you to write it down immediately after you wake up and share it here if you can. I'm sure we're going to gather some very interesting stories...

My biggest curiosity is if any of us have had a similar dream.

Anyways, like always, just have fun with it.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn Dreams

Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 6:04 AM

Nice to know I am not alone in dreaming about them.
    Yes I do to, its mostly Munky how is in my Dreams and the happen every few months and It always leave me very emotional after I had one again.
    My Happiness is never enough

2. Re: Korn Dreams

Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 6:50 PM

I'm glad this thread has been a success so far. Thank you to everyone who has shared. :-)

I guess I'll share some of the things I've dreamed about that have been Korn-related.

The dream that inspired me to make this topic involved Jonathan, and for some reason, every single time I have a dream about him, he's always very depressed. Anyways, JD was in the driver's seat and I was in the passenger's seat. There were some people in the backseat, maybe fans, who were talking. We ended up at a house, possibly Jonathan's house and I arrived in a large L-shaped bedroom upstairs that three girls lived in. For some reason, when I look back on the dream, I believe they were Jonathan's daughters...which is weird because, obviously, he doesn't have daughters. Anyways, they kept talking and playing with me. The rest gets very hard to remember, but I think I recall something about a gas station and Jonathan driving again. Not extremely interesting, I know.

There's another dream I remember dated "9/13/08". I only know this date because I decided to write about it, because it seemed so real after I woke up. Once again, it involved Jonathan. I wrote an extremely detailed account of it, but it's pretty long and I don't think I'll post it unless you guys are interested. (But, summing it up, I ended up at an abandoned hospital/museum with Korn fans occupying it. Jonathan was apparently recording an album there.)

And, last year when I was Roadie, I must have dreamed about the experience over and over for MONTHS afterwards. For a time I didn't think I'd ever stop dreaming about it...not like it would have been a bad thing. ;-)

3. Re: Korn Dreams

Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 7:52 PM

Had a dream that Head was screaming at Jonathan, strange dream
    Who Then Now?

4. Re: Korn Dreams

Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 8:26 PM

A couple months back I dreamt that I was going to a 80’s themed wedding being held at my old elementary school and the wedding ‘band’ was korn, but Head ended up being there too so then when Munky noticed him the two started arguing while JD and Fieldy simply walked off stage. Then after the wedding was pretty much ruined Ray walked me to my aunt’s car because I was too scared to walk out alone since the street lights were out. :P
    I tell my lies, and I despise
    Every second I'm with you
    So I run away and you still stay
    So what the fuck is with you?

5. Re: Korn Dreams

Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 8:42 PM

I dreamt their bus broke down in front of my old house. When I came out there they were. My family was outside talking to them. This dream was one I had in 2002.
    Does it make me bad??

6. Re: Korn Dreams

Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 9:04 AM

I'm not really good at remembering dreams but I had a Korn dream last night-I was taking Munky to Exit festival(an annual fest in my town) and we ran into JD and Fieldy couple of times and also,an interesting part,we met another Munky who was all dressed in black and he was really depressed and another one-it was albino Munky XD I know,it's weird 0.o and I remember two of us walking and taking pictures,I took him to dance arena and that's when I woke up :D

7. Re: Korn Dreams

Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 1:09 PM

Ok ok !
    Your dreams are fun !
    This happened to me two times !
    The first dream : I'll in a boat, on a river, but my boat have not a motor so I'm in drift. when I arrived on a beach of sand. It's hot and beautiful, away on beach there was Munky. I say " hi munky " I talk to him one moment, and I return on my boat AND J.Davis is here ! ON MY BOAT :D And I return on the river with my boat AND J.davis LOOL ( i woke up snif )
    That cooool !!
    BUT the last dream....
    I'm in swiss for the korn's concert, I am front the scene. The concert begin. Ray play drum, Munky arrive, then Fieldy. finally Jon.D, but his hair is cut !! :'(
    I could not imagine this in real life but now it's okay.
    Please, jon don't cut you hair !!!

8. Re: Korn Dreams

Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 10:07 PM

Oh boy, could I write pages of dreams I've had, Korn related. None sexual, just to clarify! I'll just share a few and bits of those, cuz I don't have all damn day and night to give you all the details.
    One dream I had was Jonathan and I were sitting at a big table, full of people, at some restaurant, in the corner. He looked at me, took his glasses off and put them on me and said "now look around at them"
    Another was with Munk and Fieldy and it was like an outside birthday party. I walked up to Munk and gave him a hug and then looked at Fieldy like, are you gonna punch me? llol and he gave me a kiss on the lips. It felt like a brother kissing sister type kiss.
    I had one not too long ago where Jonathan had moved across the street from my mom and the whole crew was there making a video LOL!! Too much detail and it was funny as hell!
    I had another where we were in a big house and sitting on a couch talking and Brian(Head) walked in the door and I motioned for him to come over and he waved and the guys waved back.
    I've had too many over the years.
    "DEAL WITH IT"

9. Re: Korn Dreams

Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 11:30 PM

I had a korn dream the other week, I had a school assembly where KoRn came in for a suprise performance, Munky invited me on stage, gave me an ibanez k7 and we played Blind while the school cheered.
    How'd you get your name Head?

......I've got a big head

10. gia avatar gia

Re: Korn Dreams

Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 11:42 PM

Twist wrote:
    I'm glad this thread has been a success so far. Thank you to everyone who has shared. :-)

I guess I'll share some of the things I've dreamed about that have been Korn-related.

The dream that inspired me to make this topic involved Jonathan, and for some reason, every single time I have a dream about him, he's always very depressed. Anyways, JD was in the driver's seat and I was in the passenger's seat. There were some people in the backseat, maybe fans, who were talking. We ended up at a house, possibly Jonathan's house and I arrived in a large L-shaped bedroom upstairs that three girls lived in. For some reason, when I look back on the dream, I believe they were Jonathan's daughters...which is weird because, obviously, he doesn't have daughters. Anyways, they kept talking and playing with me. The rest gets very hard to remember, but I think I recall something about a gas station and Jonathan driving again. Not extremely interesting, I know.

There's another dream I remember dated "9/13/08". I only know this date because I decided to write about it, because it seemed so real after I woke up. Once again, it involved Jonathan. I wrote an extremely detailed account of it, but it's pretty long and I don't think I'll post it unless you guys are interested. (But, summing it up, I ended up at an abandoned hospital/museum with Korn fans occupying it. Jonathan was apparently recording an album there.)

And, last year when I was Roadie, I must have dreamed about the experience over and over for MONTHS afterwards. For a time I didn't think I'd ever stop dreaming about it...not like it would have been a bad thing. ;-)

of course we are interested hehehe

11. Re: Korn Dreams

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 7:04 AM

The one that sticks out in my head is I was walking on a beach and they were playing in a bamboo hut... :)

12. Re: Korn Dreams

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 11:13 AM

Sinjinsmyth wrote:
    The one that sticks out in my head is I was walking on a beach and they were playing in a bamboo hut... :)

That would be a cool show to attend haha!!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

13. Re: Korn Dreams

Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 11:35 AM

so i had this odd dream about JD. I was at this little concert, held in this little room with only a few tables surrounding the stage, it was quiet in there and JD wasnt on stage yet. It was only JD, dont remember seeing anyone else really but him.. Anyways, I finally got up the nerve to talk to him. Yet, it wasnt really him, it was some girl claiming to be him and I bought it!! She was like, japanese or something. ANd I remember her saying, "all i want the fans to do is come up to me, greet me and say hello." I remember in my dream just standing there and wondering how she could get away with calling herself JD when she wasnt. And all the fans around me acted like she was!! Then, dream went to another person who was claiming he was JD. i bought it again!!! He had like this yellow/orangish type hair and it was short! like, to his shoulders. Anyways, once again the other fans were acting like he was TRULY JD!! so, finally I passed that room again, looking in to see if he was singing yet. And fans were starting to slowly go into the room and I couldnt bring myself to go into that room! I just kept pacing, back and forth by that room. Then I came to this other room where it was set up to be kind of like the "office" type room where you could submit questions/songs for him to sing and etc. I just went all the way around the room, checked file cabinets (idky) and went out. All of a sudden I heard Undone Lullabye beginning to play from that one other room. I walked down the hall in a hurry and walked into the room and sat down on the floor right by the door. It was him!!! He was dressed in fancy clothes, like from medieval days and shit. My heart was racing cuz he was looking at me!! He was well groomed, shaved but still had his long hair! It was truly him. I just kept watching him, star struck out of my mind. When he was done with his song, he came off the stage and began greeting his fans. Finally he came over by me and sat down in front of me, he was messing with the other fans, laughing and smiling. Then, he looked at me in one of those pissed off looks he has. And hit me on the side of my upper arm and said, "that's all you get." Then he got up, stretched and then I woke up.

I dont know why I dreamt that he was two different ppl. Weird.

Also, I just dreamt this last night, very recent.

I had another one as well, thought that I saved it on my pc but I cant seem to find it. When I do I'll post that one, if I ever find it.

14. Re: Korn Dreams

Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 11:42 AM

Strange...

15. Re: Korn Dreams

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 5:22 AM

I must say I have Korn dreams all the time. I never remember 95% of my dreams but all the ones I do involve Korn. My favorite though involves Jonathan Davis. It was awhile ago, so let me see how much I can remember:

I remember sitting in my bedroom and JD was there. He was sitting in this rocking chair next to my bed, wearing that blue v-neck he wore during the Go-Green conference in '07. He was telling me how appreciative of all his fans he was, and how he'd love to give back to all of them but there's so many it's hard. He said he really valued spending time with individual fans. He said he had a gift for me: he gave me an identification book of mammals of the northeast. he said he loved this book but i could have it for a while because he knew I'd like it. I flipped through the book and looked at the painted pictures of foxes and snapping turtles (wtf, not a mammal) and told him thank you so much you are the best this is why i love korn. Then, here comes the deep metaphorical part, which I still don't get: JD said," I'm lending this book to you even though it's one of my most treasured items, because I know you'll enjoy it. Wanting something but giving it up, that's called remorse."
    Whoa. What does that mean???????
    So I started to cry (tears of joy) and-this makes this the best dream I'll ever have- we hugged for like ten minutes. And I swear it felt so real... better than any hug I've ever gotten in real life. Warm and comforting, like we both needed it.
    Then suddenly there were two white boxes on my bed. I said, Oh, those must be the orders that came in the mail. I got a korn poster from Hot Topic for free. Let's see how it is. So I went over to my closet door and took out the poster. We both looked at it and I said, "this doesn't look like korn at all! This is horrible!" It was like some sort of cartoon that looked nothing like the guys. Then the dream ended with JD looking at my clothes in my closet and asking me how many korn tshirts I had.

Cool huh?
    I had another one with evil spirits possessing the members of Korn's bodies where I had to kill JD to save him but you don't want to hear that one do you? :D
    Where do you go when no one's there? -I'm The One
    my korn banner

16. Re: Korn Dreams

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 5:50 AM

Mine's not special.

This was around the time that Greatest Hits was coming out. I had a dream that I was building a house, but I already had my Xbox set up. Of course, in this dream the Xbox had this amazing service where new music that you wanted to hear was streamed right on the console (a pipe dream then)

KoRn debuted a brand new song called "Another Dead Star". I only remember it sounded incredible.
    We got their cover of Another Brick In The Wall instead haha
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

17. Re: Korn Dreams

Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 12:30 AM

First Korn-related dream tonight :) But unfortunately I only remember that I went to my old Highschool and found a letter from JD which was partly written in russian.
    oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dreams ...

18. Re: Korn Dreams

Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 12:37 PM

Please watch my video people!?!!

19. Re: Korn Dreams

Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 11:20 PM

Honestly, this dream was a while ago . . . before I even knew about this website or anything. Don't get me wrong, it seems kind of fucked up for an adoring fan to actually dream about something like that happening but the dream DID NOT and WILL NOT EVER change my opinion about Korn, whatsoever.

Basically what happened was . . .
    I was sitting on top of a desk in some sort of office, it seemed like it was a mental hospital/psycho ward kind of place. Apparently, I was one of the "insane" patients and they were about to release me and let me go home.
    Before I was even allowed to walk out the door, some guy came in . . . wearing a straight jacket and tried to attack me. So, in self-defense I tried to fight him off. He was taken away by three people wearing white uniforms who worked there and he was pissed, cussing at me and threatening me.
    I followed him and the employees through the door and into the hallway they were carrying him through.
    I had one last glimpse of the psycho guy before I turned my head for a second to look back at the exit door.
    When I turned back around, I saw every member of Korn standing in the hallway.
    JD was holding his mic, Munky with his guitar, and the others holding axes in their hands.
    At first, I was like "Holy shit, it's Korn" but then when I realized what was going on . . . I thought "what the fuck" because they had hatchets and were staring at me.
    I took a step back to run and they came running after me, I ran through a door and ended up in the school bathroom/showers where Jonathan had performed his song "Clown" in that video. I climbed up onto the gym lockers into a weird crawl space behind it and fell down into a dark room surrounded by all cement walls, the floor was made out of nothing but soil.
    When I heard them coming and couldn't believe they found me back there, I dug up the dirt and tried to bury myself underneath it to hide.
    I gave myself away because I screamed when I felt and then saw corpses laying about the ground.
    Jonathan dragged me out from the dirt, walked away while the rest of them beat on me with the axes.
    After that I blacked out . . . and woke up.

Yeah, it sounds really fucked up.
    But it's nice to know that JD wasn't trying to kill me and I didn't care anyway, I felt special just because KORN came at me :D
    "If you think this is about you, it probably is . . . "
    -the paranoid feeling everyone gets.

20. Re: Korn Dreams

Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 8:59 AM

Wow! That's a freaking hectic dream!!!

I had a Korn related dream 2 nites ago ..
    Well, basically I bought the band Gruntz figures a few days ago on Ebay.
    AND .. I had a dream that when they arrived they were made out of candy and not plastic!

Get the latest from Korn!