ROTR M&G??

Thu, May 16, 2013 at 6:06 PM

Been looking around trying to find out if there will be a meet and greet by korn at rock on the range tomorrow. If any one has info I would love for you to share with me. I found out about the meet and greet of 2011 rotr when i got home, hte day after, I could have killed my self for missing it! Thank GOD Korn keeps me alive so I just listened to some of my fav songs and the wanting to die passed, as it always does when listening to korn.
KORN SAVES LIVES!
Also found a 2013 set list on "korntastic" facebook fan page that says 4u will be played. would love to know if this is true too, so any info on that would also be great, hearing 4 live is on my bucket list so as well as seeing korn with head, one for sure is getting checked off tohave them both checked off would be awesome. Thanks for any info you can share with me!

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

Re: ROTR M&G??

Sat, May 18, 2013 at 7:39 AM

I hope you made it to the JD M&G at the Monster Energy Tent. I don't think it was announced prior to the show.
    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

2. Re: ROTR M&G??

Sat, May 18, 2013 at 9:23 AM

no I sure didnt, now I think Im going to go cry!

3. Re: ROTR M&G??

Sat, May 18, 2013 at 9:45 AM

We walked in and there was not many people up front so we got to the gate and stayed. During love and death my wife seen Moneky on the side of the stage watching head. So i just kept staring at him and noone knew he was there. So when he finally looked at the crowd I through up devil horns and he trough a peace sign at me!!! I was pretty freakn stoked about that! Meet and great would have been so awesome. But being waved at by monkey knowing it was directed at me and me alone, that was pretty freakin awesome too!!!

4. Re: ROTR M&G??

Wed, May 22, 2013 at 5:58 AM

That's amazing, thanks for sharing!!! :) I saw Ray last year at a festival, watching The Hives from the side of the stage. But I was too far away for him to see me. I just saw Gavin Rossdale from Bush who waved at me, that was pretty cool as well. :))

5. Re: ROTR M&G??

Fri, May 16, 2014 at 8:47 PM

55 Vernis leather-basedLouis vuitton singapore imprinted
    Michael Kors outlet string launch continues to be
    Michael Kors Outletvery well liked: the Fifty-five Vernis series
    Authentic Jordan shoes ar Louis Vuitton designing director
    louis vuitton outlet online Draw Jakob (Marc Jacobs) unveiled
    Louis vuitton handbags the primary registered 55
    Cheap Michael Kors apparent leather sequence,
    Air jordans for salewith dazzling coloring,
    MK Handbagsiii-perspective printed
    Louis Vuitton Canda Outlet Monogrammed LV indicate routine
    Cheap louis vuittonin addition to shimmering gem
    Michael kors handbagssparkly bright obvious
    Louis Vuitton Canadabuckskin, acting
    Louis Vuitton Canda graceful vogue, this
    Louis vuitton singapore handbags tote the design, run
    Louis Vuitton Sale ages, may be acknowledged
    Air Jordans salewith the ladies favored,
    Michael kors outlet online get to be the interminable timeless.
    Louis Vuitton OutletThis particular series of baggage
    Louis Vuitton Australiausually are named to the
    Louis Vuitton Outletpavement of recent You are able to, for example the Vernis Alma serial,
    Michael kors handbags outlet The big apple ethnical cistron created from
    Nike Air Jordans onlineThe big apple tiny Fernando Tag Jakob. LV Vernis group of
    Louis vuitton Australia Outletleather materials pressure along popular
    Air jordans for salecheap hopeful
    Michael kors storesairfoil, coloration
    LV Handbagsbesides used
    Louis Vuitton Outleta new and dynamic
    Louis Vuitton Canada red-colored, pink,
    MK handbags outletnatural, blue normal water
    Discount jordan shoes and also m during the early lactose (such as
    australia louis vuitton handbagscandy bar ~). Along with
    Stuart weitzmanblack, Vernis series
    michael kors onlineslowly create luster
    Louis Vuitton Canada Outletwith high penetration of violent
    Michael Kors UKdarkish, red along with
    Michael Kors Canada crimson. Luxury synthetic leather, mathematical collections pattern distinctive, extremely brilliant, collapse, Boiled dumplings parcel handbag in the era connected with pop, provides unique new perception associated with fashion. This gross sales price of with regards to $year 2000 (with regards to tough luck thousand kwai). Neverful Serial Intro: Even though Monogram neverful experienced become a road package deal, farsightedness will be average, merely white colored aboard neverful GM or perhaps very good-sounding, and graffito besides allow this to elementary model is stuffed with completely new verve. Buy your dollars worthy of. Journey accommodate.

Newsletter Signup