Just wanting to thank you

Sat, May 11, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Hi there,
I'm not a hardcore fan. I've only got one album. I've bought it a very long time ago, in my teens, trying to fit in like so many kids.
I've been remembering some hard stuff lately, from when I was very young. I"m having a really hard time dealing with it. By chance i've found your album again. I now know what you're singing about. I finally understand, however I wished I just wouldn't understand.
I have a list of music now, trying to calm down when anxious or to feel something when numb. Your songs are in that list, particular Dirty and Hey Daddy. They give me a lot of strength. I don't know the rest of your career musically, and for that I apologize. I just hope you're well again and wanted to thank you for letting me know I'm not alone. I seriously doubt if this message will ever reach you and the band, but I just wanted to try to thank you for creating the music that saved me from deserting my family so many times already.
Thank you,
Thomas

Replies to This Posting

1. JJ avatar JJ

Re: Just wanting to thank you

Thu, May 16, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Korn is great for many things. Its not just another band :) Glad it helps you

Get the latest from Korn!