KoRn + Brian Welch

Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 11:33 PM

Since Head left the band KoRn sounds different, still awesome, but different...
Can you imagine if KoRn records a new album with Brian Welch "Head"?

HEAD


Rnflakexaxn "ChinoHugo"

Replies to This Posting

  1. Re: KoRn + Brian Welch

    Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 7:42 PM

    d1rtytr@sh wrote:
    Would be great to see Head return to KoRn for good, miss him and what he brought to KoRn nobody else can, he can't be replaced by anyone. Love the new KoRn but I miss him a lot.
    _____________________________________
    "Times are lookin grim these days, holding onto everything, it's hard to draw the line."

  2. Re: KoRn + Brian Welch

    Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 5:57 AM

    HeAdMuNkY wrote:
    In his most recent book Stronger, he said he will never return to KoRn, like it or not, its what he said.It would be cool, but I doubt it will ever happen.

    "you see beauty, I see pain, you see sky, and I see acid rain"


    He said in a recent interview recently that he probably would work with Korn again at some point. I've watched and read a lot of interviews and it seems JD, Feildy, and Head all want it to happen. Munky seems to have some kind of issue with it.

  3. Re: KoRn + Brian Welch

    Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 9:30 AM

    riklite wrote:
    HeAdMuNkY wrote:
    In his most recent book Stronger, he said he will never return to KoRn, like it or not, its what he said.It would be cool, but I doubt it will ever happen.

    "you see beauty, I see pain, you see sky, and I see acid rain"


    He said in a recent interview recently that he probably would work with Korn again at some point. I've watched and read a lot of interviews and it seems JD, Feildy, and Head all want it to happen. Munky seems to have some kind of issue with it.


    Funny as JDevil on twitter...(if it really is JD which it appears just tweeted Head....as well as his dubstep friends)

    Seems just like everyone else's speculation.....JD and Fieldy have made friends with Head again. But obviously not Munky.

    I wonder if Munky is just still pissed Head left or just wants to be the soul guitar/writer. IMO if they continue the dubstep stuff (which again IMO JD seems like he is obsessed with and really loves and will continue to do it), Head would not fit in. When I saw them twice on the POT tour, Wes was really just doing the same parts Munky was doing (or at least to my ears as a guitar player).

    That would be epic if they made a rock record for their next album with Head. Everyone seems to hate K III but again if you added what Head would have played on it, the record would have been even more killer (yes I love "parts" of K III). Like SYOTOS had some great riffs Munky wrote but lacked that classic "Head ambient" FX Head always did. I loved Head's melody lines. I see Head as more the lead player (watching him in the vids doing leads for fun....shredding) but Munky is more the riff writer. I dunno how anyone who is a KoRn fan cannot like the riffs for songs like Liar, Oildale, and Fear is a Place to Live. They are so much fun to play and so catchy. One can only pray they return to being a "rock guitars/bass/drums/vox" band. Sorry I am not a hater of POT. Just not my bag. So I never bashed it. I just did not buy it after hearing the streaming stuff.

    Just my onions.


    BTW riklite can you post some of those interviews? I would love to see them. When ever I search on youtube I phail. LMFAO
    www.myspace.com/centrifuse
    http://soundcloud.com/sean106ocd
    http://www.seanydiesel.com/munky.htm
    www.twitter.com/sean106OCD

    "All reflections look the same
    In the shine of the midnight revolver"

  4. Re: KoRn + Brian Welch

    Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 5:28 PM

    sean106ESP wrote:


    BTW riklite can you post some of those interviews? I would love to see them. When ever I search on youtube I phail. LMFAO
    www.myspace.com/centrifuse
    http://soundcloud.com/sean106ocd
    http://www.seanydiesel.com/munky.htm
    www.twitter.com/sean106OCD

    "All reflections look the same
    In the shine of the midnight revolver"


    Fieldy interview...skip to around the 8:30 mark.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWCQYB7W798

  5. Re: KoRn + Brian Welch

    Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 8:02 PM

    riklite wrote:
    sean106ESP wrote:


    BTW riklite can you post some of those interviews? I would love to see them. When ever I search on youtube I phail. LMFAO
    www.myspace.com/centrifuse
    http://soundcloud.com/sean106ocd
    http://www.seanydiesel.com/munky.htm
    www.twitter.com/sean106OCD

    "All reflections look the same
    In the shine of the midnight revolver"


    Fieldy interview...skip to around the 8:30 mark.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWCQYB7W798


    Thanks man. Yeah as always very vague. But I get the vibe he for one would like him back. JD seems to be reaching out to him. So we'll keep guessing.

    BTW LOL that interviewer sounds like Steevo.

    www.myspace.com/centrifuse
    http://soundcloud.com/sean106ocd
    http://www.seanydiesel.com/munky.htm
    www.twitter.com/sean106OCD

    "All reflections look the same
    In the shine of the midnight revolver"

Get the latest from Korn!