Korn feat ????

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 6:00 AM

If korn could have someone on one of their tracks, who would you want it to be?
BSC

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn feat ????

Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 8:42 AM

The Flyleaf female singer the way she sings in song "I'm so sick."
    And male would definitely be Chino from Deftones again. Or Rob Zombie...It would kinda be cool if Johnny Cash could do Cocaine Blues and have Korn jam it up....like Cheech/Chong's Earache My Eye.
    Marc J. Bovaird

2. Re: Korn feat ????

Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 4:06 PM

Maybe Chester Bennington or Mike Shinoda because JD was featured on 1stp Klosr by LP. Also it'd be cool to get a System of a Down member on a Korn song.

3. Re: Korn feat ????

Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 4:07 PM

Definitely Mike Shinoda though

4. Re: Korn feat ????

Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 6:01 AM

I have a few people that I would love to do a song with KoRn.

Corey Taylor
    Cristina Scabbia
    David Draiman
    Marilyn Manson
    Sharon den Adel
    Chiasm - Maybe not well known to a lot of people here. She did the song called Isolated that was on the Vampire Bloodlines soundtrack for the PC game. She might fit better with some JDevil stuff rather than with KoRn though.

5. Re: Korn feat ????

Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 7:04 AM

Mika.

6. Re: Korn feat ????

Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 8:10 PM

RATMs Zack de la Rocha, Tom Morello.
    Visited KoRn shows: Voronezh, Russia 2014-05-26

7. RE: Korn feat ????

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 3:12 AM

I would LOVE to see Korn featuring Amy Lee from Evanescence - that would be mind blowing!

Follow The Path Of KoRn, Where Life Is On The Other Side Of The Mirror, Issues Are A Paradigm, And Untouchables Remember Who You Are Inside

8. Re: Korn feat ????

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 4:04 AM

Kornistik wrote:
    I would LOVE to see Korn featuring Amy Lee from Evanescence - that would be mind blowing!

Follow The Path Of KoRn, Where Life Is On The Other Side Of The Mirror, Issues Are A Paradigm, And Untouchables Remember Who You Are Inside

That would be awesome. An original piece going back and forth between Davis and Lee would be incredible.

9. Re: Korn feat ????

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 9:34 AM

FuuuriousAnger wrote:
    Kornistik wrote:

That would be awesome. An original piece going back and forth between Davis and Lee would be incredible.

Yea.. it would be nice all over again.

10. Re: Korn feat ????

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 8:50 PM

Dean Birchum wrote:
    FuuuriousAnger wrote:
    Kornistik wrote:

Yea.. it would be nice all over again.

Okay, I didn't know about that but was awesome

My next pick would have been Maria Brink from In This Moment. That band do an awesome cover of NINs Closer

11. Re: Korn feat ????

Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 5:34 AM

Can't believe I forgot Mark Chavez (Jonathan's half brother who used to be in Adema). He's got a great voice that would fit very well with Jonathan and Korn.

12. Re: Korn feat ????

Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 11:33 PM

I refuse to die until I see Lacey Sturm&KoRn do a song together !! I don't think it's that far out an idea because Lacey had posted on twitter sometime last year that she went to a KoRn concert. Plus they toured together way back when&Lacey is friends with HeAd so hopefully a song will happen in the future(:
    --God Bless&KoRn Rest

Newsletter Signup