Korn feat ????

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 6:00 AM

If korn could have someone on one of their tracks, who would you want it to be?
BSC

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn feat ????

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 6:10 AM

Trent Reznor. Hands down.
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

2. Re: Korn feat ????

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 8:56 AM

Skrillex *snickers*

But yeah, Trent Reznor would be awesome. Or Liam Howlett, which could be really interesting.

3. Re: Korn feat ????

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 9:16 AM

RemoveTheVirus wrote:
    Trent Reznor. Hands down.

I second that :D
    BSC

4. Re: Korn feat ????

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 9:28 AM

I'd like to see Korn feature Corey Taylor. The song would have to be kinda like "Jumpdafuckup" by Soulfly but with Korn's recent developed sound of Dubstep stuff and whatnot. I think it'd be hella dope.

As for a RAP or HIP-HOP artist feature. Hands down I'd like to see Korn work with Lil Wayne. I know he ain't all that but he would have the potential to make a decent song more so than Nas. lol

5. Re: Korn feat ????

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 11:00 AM

Awesome! I was thinking of Trent Reznor. Trent Reznor would kick ass on a Korn track...

6. Re: Korn feat ????

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 11:40 AM

Maynard James Keenan

7. Re: Korn feat ????

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 12:26 PM

Personally I'd love to see Mike Patton on a korn track =D

Oz ...be yourself, let you come through...

8. Re: Korn feat ????

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 12:42 PM

Patton or Maynard for sure :D

9. Re: Korn feat ????

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 4:55 PM

Anders Fridén
    Costa Rica!!!!!!! presente

10. Re: Korn feat ????

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 5:12 PM

korn features JND7X0 =D lol

11. Re: Korn feat ????

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 6:52 PM

Id definitely would have to say Mike Patton! That would be amazing! Another I think wojuld be kool is Al Jourgenson of Ministry. That would be awesome!!!!
    (BlinkoPlinko)

12. Re: Korn feat ????

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 7:18 PM

Chamber wrote:
    Maynard James Keenan

Agreed. :-) Corey Taylor would be cool also.

But personally I wouldn't mind them doing a track with Alex Møklebust from Zeromancer, my second favorite band behind Korn. In my dreams.

13. Re: Korn feat ????

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 8:40 PM

David Draiman, I know he did Forsaken for Queen of the Damned..but that wasnt with KoRn.
    I also like the Corey Taylor suggestion. Head would be cool too imo.
    "you see beauty, I see pain, you see sky, and I see acid rain"

14. Re: Korn feat ????

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 10:49 PM

nate3one wrote:
    I'd like to see Korn feature Corey Taylor. The song would have to be kinda like "Jumpdafuckup" by Soulfly but with Korn's recent developed sound of Dubstep stuff and whatnot. I think it'd be hella dope.

As for a RAP or HIP-HOP artist feature. Hands down I'd like to see Korn work with Lil Wayne. I know he ain't all that but he would have the potential to make a decent song more so than Nas. lol

Corey came out on live performances during Family Values '06 of Freak on a Leash, that was dope as hell. I'd love to see Corey do an actual song with KoRn, Nine Inch Nails, followed by Eminem, followed by Chester Bennington or Mike Shinoda followed by Corey Taylor in order of preference for me.

But on a second note, Lil Wayne better than Nas? Sorry dude Nasty slays Wheezy on any day easy!

15. Re: Korn feat ????

Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 11:46 AM

Good question.. They've collaborated with most artists that I'd like to hear them collaborate with. (i.e. Ice Cube, Nas, Xzibit..) I'm a huge Hip-Hop fan so I'd say DMX or Eminem.

Get the latest from Korn!