Korn feat ????

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 6:00 AM

If korn could have someone on one of their tracks, who would you want it to be?
BSC

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn feat ????

Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 11:09 AM

stevenkorn wrote:

i agree with this!!!
    KornHivGurl

2. Re: Korn feat ????

Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 9:51 PM

KORN AND SIGUR ROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARDCORE BEAUTY VS BEAUTY AND THEN INTER MINGLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Photobucket

3. Re: Korn feat ????

Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 5:52 AM

KoRn feat Tarja Turunen. But they must find appropriate song for both if them :)

4. Re: Korn feat ????

Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 6:00 AM

Otep Shamaya. I think she is like the female version of JD! She has a versatile voice that can be sweet as an angel but can also growl like a demon... and she is an absolutely amazing songwriter, I'd like to see what her and Korn would be able to come up with together.

5. Re: Korn feat ????

Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 6:52 AM

Marilyn Manson,Trent Reznor,James Maynard Keenan,Max Cavalera
    It's fucking jack o'clock

6. Re: Korn feat ????

Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 8:35 AM

Sussi wrote:
    stevenkorn wrote:

Yay! Singer of In Flames! That would be cool!

KORN + IN FLAMES= multiple orgasm
    Costa Rica!!!!!!! presente

7. Re: Korn feat ????

Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 12:57 PM

Feronea wrote:
    Otep Shamaya. I think she is like the female version of JD! She has a versatile voice that can be sweet as an angel but can also growl like a demon... and she is an absolutely amazing songwriter, I'd like to see what her and Korn would be able to come up with together.

That would be crazy!

I know I don`t pray much, but I could really need your help now Superman

8. Re: Korn feat ????

Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 1:06 AM

kailindr wrote:
    Feronea wrote:

That would be crazy!

I know I don`t pray much, but I could really need your help now Superman

It'd be absolutely divine!! :D

9. Re: Korn feat ????

Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 4:21 PM

DUB-STEP DJ FEED ME just announced on Facebook a few minutes ago that he will be working with Korn. Hopefully for the the new EP/LP? Hope so. This is someone I forgot to mention when I named people Korn should feature. I'm uber-stoked.

10. Re: Korn feat ????

Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 12:35 PM

Korn and Prodigy ...BadAsses !!!

11. Re: Korn feat ????

Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 1:33 PM

Trent Raznor and Corey Taylor would both be awesome.

A collab with Lajon from Sevendust would be interesting as well imo. Or Maynard James Keenan.

Or they could do something again with Chino. That be cool again :P

12. gia avatar gia

Re: Korn feat ????

Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 11:53 AM

my dream is to have KoRn and NIN working together, though I know it's never going to happen cause trend just hates on KoRn and considers them primitive as far as music is concerned and immature as far as lyrics are concerned, they are just not in his league for him.... (and because if this big ego of him I cannot stand the guy no matter how much I love his music)

13. Re: Korn feat ????

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 3:16 AM

I'd love to see Korn do a track with NIN, but I'd rather have Marilyn Manson instead, Manson and KoRn would fit together better, in my opinion, a track like "all in the family" would be very interesting, JD against Manson.
    How'd you get your name Head?

......I've got a big head

14. Re: Korn feat ????

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 6:01 AM

James Hetfield

15. Re: Korn feat ????

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 11:34 AM

I say Vanilla Ice.

They both have had nu-metal albums. Vanilla Ice had an album produced by Ross Robinson too. I think it would be pretty cool. Korn has had rappers on their tracks before, so why not him?

16. RE: Korn feat ????

Sat, May 24, 2014 at 7:16 AM

M. Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold!
    It's Great If Your Not A Celebrity? It's Just Creativity & Immortality.

17. Re: Korn feat ????

Sun, May 25, 2014 at 3:35 AM

Theyve had Fred Durst and some rappers on there before Ice Cube, Nas, to name a few

Id like to see Ivan Moody from 5FDP, Rob Zombie, and maybe Corey Taylor, Maria Brink from In This Moment:P, and also James Hetfield would be kool too

18. Re: Korn feat ????

Sun, May 25, 2014 at 12:29 PM

Billy corgan

19. Re: Korn feat ????

Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 8:42 AM

The Flyleaf female singer the way she sings in song "I'm so sick."
    And male would definitely be Chino from Deftones again. Or Rob Zombie...It would kinda be cool if Johnny Cash could do Cocaine Blues and have Korn jam it up....like Cheech/Chong's Earache My Eye.
    Marc J. Bovaird

20. Re: Korn feat ????

Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 4:06 PM

Maybe Chester Bennington or Mike Shinoda because JD was featured on 1stp Klosr by LP. Also it'd be cool to get a System of a Down member on a Korn song.

Newsletter Signup