Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 7:39 PM

Jonathan just inspires me. I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for him. Simple fact. I practically owe the guy my career. Hell, I get all teary eyed if I think about it too much! (Yeah, I'm a sap.)

I love them all, of course, but he's my muse.

2. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 11:49 PM

I really coudn't choose! THIS IS SO DAMN HARD!! lolz for some reason id say Munky, I really look up to him as a musician :)

3. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 12:29 AM

I'd have to say JD

4. ANG avatar ANG

Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 3:40 AM

Jonathan, and Munk are who I click with the most...and well I absolutely adore and heart Jonathan. Those who KNOW me, know this ;P lol!

5. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 4:37 AM

They ALL are my favs! =] I also have to say..I love how Ray has made himself so available to the fans since joining KoRn..a wonderful new addition to the band and a phenomenal percussionist! I do miss Head and David, as well.

Always have been..Always will be jofish420 worldwide baby!

6. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 5:44 AM

JoJ0 wrote:
    They ALL are my favs! =] I also have to say..I love how Ray has made himself so available to the fans since joining KoRn..a wonderful new addition to the band and a phenomenal percussionist! I do miss Head and David, as well.]

Agreed.
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

7. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 8:03 AM

is it really possible to choose one? lol, well given the random no need to make logical sense criteria i choose Ray because out of all the others, he's the one who looks like he's having the time of his life when on stage. XD

In the end i love them all. JD because of his singing abilities. When I'm alone I try to sing just like him. (i can do his softer stuff spot on like from Are You Ready To Live's lines: Are you ready to live? Are you ready to die? All I do is give. Am I wasting my time).
    Then theirs Fieldy. I wanna learn how to do slap bass on a five string bass. I also love the colors of the strings when he's preforming Xp. (Also my gf and I agree that he's pretty fucking awesome for being a gothic gangsta. lol)
    I love Munky's guitars. With six strings being the norm, he goes beyond by using a seven. I also love his face paint.

8. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 1:53 PM

stevenkorn wrote:
    RAY is the best thing happened to KORN.... Pure Power

Ray! He's really cute, calm and smile everytime! I'm very happy when i meet him!

9. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 3:19 PM

never could choose but i love me some munk.

10. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 4:19 PM

It's easily Munk! Don't get me wrong, I love JD, FIeldy and Ray but Munk is my idol!

MaDoTTeR's Korn Kollection & MaDoTTeR's Korn Stage Project[/u[/signature]

11. gia avatar gia

Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 11:49 PM

one love for all, one love for KoRn, cant pick, I love all of them the same, they are great guys, both personally for the fans and as musicians, love me some KoRn and Munk and JD and Fieldy and Ray :))

12. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 7:08 AM

Munky and Ray. Fieldys bass playing was the reason I listened to korn and wanted to play music, but when you meet them in person munky and ray make you feel like you have been friends with them for years.

13. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 9:45 AM

Really don't have a favorite...won't hang Fieldy for being "grumpy" either. I've said it before, he's a Scorpio...we're difficult LOL

14. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 6:22 PM

MUNK, JD, Ray! But they are all wonderful in their own ways!
    My Happiness is never enough

15. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 9:50 AM

I love them all, but most of all I love Jonathan. After all these years I've been listening Korn, his voice is still killing me like it did when I started to listen this band. His voice is just perfect!

16. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 9:51 PM

All of them even though Jon has a special place in my heart.
    Does it make me bad??

17. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 7:19 AM

JD reminds me of a friend of mine from a long time ago. Kinda eerie.

18. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 3:16 PM

Munky, and Head (When he was in the band)

19. JJ avatar JJ

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 11:23 AM

Head

20. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 8:20 AM

to add onto my first comment, i must say JD is my favorite, just cause I guess I listen to lyrics in songs and he has good stuff to say, I connect with him the most, he's the hottest (obviously), and he's the only member of Korn whose solo project I like. Sorry Stillwell :(
    Can you resist this face?
    girly jd
    lol
    Where do you go when no one's there? -I'm The One
    my korn banner

Newsletter Signup