Replies to This Posting

  1. RE: Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

    Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:01 AM

    riklite wrote:
    Thank you for giving me the definition of hominem logical fallacy.


    You're welcome, though really it is something you should have learned in school.

    Your entire response shows that you don't get much attention. Your parents probably neglected you and you hope that by stirring the pot on the Korn forum, that someone will bite and give you the attention you so desperately crave.


    You neglected to mention your credentials in physchology, I didn't realise that not only could you determine my personality from the few words I've posted here but also my personal life and childhood. Not only that you feel qualified enough to disrespect my parents. Congratulations, you're now trolling.

    As far as you suggesting I grow thicker skin with regards to JD, it doesn't bother me that you don't think he's the best singer. I think he's far from the best singer. However, such a subject is open to opinion and interpretation. You saying "He demonstrably is not the best singer alive. Not by a wide margin" is simply your opinion. It isn't a fact. You stating that opinion on their forum, in a thread intended to compliment them, pretty much makes you a troll. I'm simply stating my opinion about you much like you did about JD's singing ability.


    However trolling is not quantifiable, singing talent is.

    Lastly, I'm not claiming to be super smart; I'm just calling a spade a spade. Take care. By the way, feel free to correct any spelling or punctuation errors I may have made. I've dealt with your type on other forums and I know you probably could use something to fill some of those lonely and boring moments in your life. Have at it.


    I can multi-task so I can dissect your post as well as prepare my girlfriends birthday party, and watch TV at the same time. It's a gift, I know.

    Perhaps when you have an actual argument to make that that doesn't involve insulting me or my parents you can make it. I wont hold my breath though.

  2. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

    Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 5:29 AM

    misanthrope wrote:
    riklite wrote:
    Thank you for giving me the definition of hominem logical fallacy.


    You're welcome, though really it is something you should have learned in school.

    Your entire response shows that you don't get much attention. Your parents probably neglected you and you hope that by stirring the pot on the Korn forum, that someone will bite and give you the attention you so desperately crave.


    You neglected to mention your credentials in physchology, I didn't realise that not only could you determine my personality from the few words I've posted here but also my personal life and childhood. Not only that you feel qualified enough to disrespect my parents. Congratulations, you're now trolling.

    As far as you suggesting I grow thicker skin with regards to JD, it doesn't bother me that you don't think he's the best singer. I think he's far from the best singer. However, such a subject is open to opinion and interpretation. You saying "He demonstrably is not the best singer alive. Not by a wide margin" is simply your opinion. It isn't a fact. You stating that opinion on their forum, in a thread intended to compliment them, pretty much makes you a troll. I'm simply stating my opinion about you much like you did about JD's singing ability.


    However trolling is not quantifiable, singing talent is.

    Lastly, I'm not claiming to be super smart; I'm just calling a spade a spade. Take care. By the way, feel free to correct any spelling or punctuation errors I may have made. I've dealt with your type on other forums and I know you probably could use something to fill some of those lonely and boring moments in your life. Have at it.


    I can multi-task so I can dissect your post as well as prepare my girlfriends birthday party, and watch TV at the same time. It's a gift, I know.

    Perhaps when you have an actual argument to make that that doesn't involve insulting me or my parents you can make it. I wont hold my breath though.


    I'm not trying to make an argument. I stated that you are a troll. You provide all of the evidence anyone needs. And let's not kid ourselves; we both know that you don't have a girlfriend.

  3. RE: Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

    Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 5:55 AM

    riklite wrote:
    And let's not kid ourselves; we both know that you don't have a girlfriend




    Don't let the fact you're wrong ruin your day.

  4. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

    Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:07 AM

    misanthrope wrote:
    riklite wrote:
    And let's not kid ourselves; we both know that you don't have a girlfriend




    Don't let the fact you're wrong ruin your day.


    Well, I guess I didn't take into account that you could have been talking about a girl monster. lol

  5. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

    Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 10:50 AM

    I fell in love with Korn because of JD. His voice, his stage presence, the suffering and his words really hit the spot, every time.

    But Munk is the man

  6. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

    Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:23 PM

    riklite wrote:
    .Well, I guess I didn't take into account that you could have been talking about a girl monster. lol
    .

    I'm not sure how you think insulting her gains you any moral highground but rest assured your lame attempt to rile me has failed flatly. You want to piss me off? Try harder.

  7. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

    Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:13 PM

    JONATHAN FUCKIN' DAVIS! HELL YEAH!
    _____________________________
    Dead Bodies Everywhere

  8. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

    Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:23 PM

    tl ; dr
    ...

  9. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

    Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 7:22 PM

    misanthrope wrote:
    riklite wrote:
    .Well, I guess I didn't take into account that you could have been talking about a girl monster. lol
    .

    I'm not sure how you think insulting her gains you any moral highground but rest assured your lame attempt to rile me has failed flatly. You want to piss me off? Try harder.


    I wasn't trying to piss you off. I was just making an observation. As long as you're happy, that's all that matters.

  10. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

    Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 2:52 AM

    Another failure you can add to your list of shortcomings; you suck at subtlety.

  11. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

    Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:32 AM

    Think someone needs to get out more...
    in the sea of life, your just a minnow,
    you live your life, insecure,
    i feel the pain, of your needles,
    as they shit, into my brain..

  12. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

    Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 1:49 PM

    I've just been out. It was cold so I'm staying in until tomorrow afternoon. Then I'll go out again.

  13. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

    Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 7:35 AM

    I guess you guys are going off topic with this.
    "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything."

  14. Sim avatar Sim

    Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

    Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 3:52 PM

    I love the whole band and what they each individually contribute to Korn but..

    JD was always my favorite right after Munky - but after meeting them in person I would say JD, Munky, and Ray are my favorites.

  15. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

    Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 7:59 PM

    JD was always my favorite... Then I saw them a handfull of times, Munky is always the most fun to watch. He give out the most stuff too. I got 6 guitar picks from him
    Look at you all I see, Is a man to afraid to really be

  16. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

    Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 2:02 PM

    JONATHAN DAVIS, just because we have the same past and he let me know its ok not to hide it from anybody and be proud of who you are, thank you JD
    KENNETH HOPKINS

  17. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

    Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 6:48 PM

    munkey

  18. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

    Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 4:31 AM

    Niblet is clearly the most talented.

  19. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

    Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 1:54 PM

    Fieldy, he inspired me to play bass, and was really cool when I met him.

  20. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

    Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 2:36 PM

    I like them all of course ! But my heart belongs to Jon ... He's simply amazing !
    I'm a daughter of the KoRn ... ( and I'm proud of it \m/ )

Newsletter Signup