Get Up!

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 2:26 AM

I absofuckinglutely love this one. I've been a Korn fan since I first heard them. Same thing with Skrillex. Taking these two powerhouses and combining into one track is simply awesome! Very well done!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Get Up!

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 8:56 AM

I too love this heard it at Download absolutely brilliant \m/ :D

2. Re: Get Up!

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 12:45 PM

i didnt like it so much at first - but it gets better every time! now i absolutely love it! get up sound so good live.

3. Re: Get Up!

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 1:26 PM

I think If they do a whole album like this, it will be pretty close to par with Untouchables which was a great album
    -=[ Nothing in Life is to be Feared, Only Understood ]=-

4. Re: Get Up!

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 1:36 PM

Wow, that would be cool. The only reason i didn't like the song at first, was that it sounded too electronic for me (understandable with skrillex). So lets hope they keep that line for new album! And i'm glad to read that people really likes get up!

5. Re: Get Up!

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 1:58 PM

Ju13es wrote:
    I think If they do a whole album like this, it will be pretty close to par with Untouchables which was a great album
    -=[ Nothing in Life is to be Feared, Only Understood ]=-

TOTALLY!!! :)

"DEAL WITH IT"

6. Re: Get Up!

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 2:01 PM

f4lling.aWay wrote:
    I love the fucking shit out of this new song, dubstep and KoRn mix well! Can't wait for the EP!!!!

HELL YEA!!!

"DEAL WITH IT"

7. Re: Get Up!

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 2:35 PM

It is a good song. I must admit I was a little resistant because I was really butt-hurt over the fact i missed them at Coachella. I don't like Skrillex. His old band was absolute shit and he has horrible, obnoxious voice. (my personal opinion, no disrespect to others who are fans) The music he makes DJ'ing is good, put he keeps remixing music from his old band and keeps putting his horrible vocals in his music, which makes me not able to stand listening to him, even if the music he is playing is good. So I had no interest in going to watch him when I was at Coachella. If I had know Jon and Munky would come out, i would have watch. My firends texted me and I didn't see the text til like 20 minutes later. So I was pissed. Really really pissed. I like Korn better than any bands that were there. But I know I'm not being to rational about it; doing surprise appearances is a lot of fun and it was no obligation by Korn to tell fans before hands. I just wish they did cuz then I wouldn't have missed it.
    Anywho the point of that rant was why It took me a while to start listening to "get up". But It is really good, I like what they are doing. I have also started to get into Dubstep a bit, so its cool that a heavy band can start crossing the line. Really dig it. And glad that lots of others dig it as well.

8. Re: Get Up!

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 2:00 AM

I really want more songs like Get Up!!! It's amazing song! Can't wait to hear rest of dubstep korn songs! Shut the fuck up and get up!

9. Re: Get Up!

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 6:31 PM

Yo It be crazy to have an album like that! If they do, then there on the right track. Its like fallow the leader and issues which those were sic as hell. KoRn 4 ever!

10. Re: Get Up!

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 6:35 PM

Badass song, yezsir!

Photobucket

11. Re: Get Up!

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 11:26 PM

korn can do anything amazing i love it
    KornHivGurl

12. Re: Get Up!

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 1:22 AM

i totally agree this song kicks ass! i think it's certainly one of their best songs although the lyrics are a bit repetative, i think it does have energy in it which you can just rock out to all day and night!!!
    children of the korn, children of the korn!!!!

13. Re: Get Up!

Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 3:31 PM

I really love it. I'm a old fan too (93-94') and I like it. The Skrillex's music is good too. But I think that what Skrillex have done, Head could make it too, not the same, that's true, but really close. No ?

So here GET UP with lyrics

The lyrics of Jon are very good, as often... He's the boss.
    "...I can't always say it's gonna be better tomorrow..."

14. Re: Get Up!

Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 3:37 PM

"...Times are looking grim these days, holding on to everything, it's hard to draw the line, and I'm hiding in this empty space, tortured by my memories, of what I left behind..."

That's exactly what I feel theses times.
    "...I can't always say it's gonna be better tomorrow..."

Get the latest from Korn!