Forums

Bring Back David Silveria For 1 Reunion Show

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 8:01 PM Closed

I'm not sure if this will reach the band but here goes nothing:

Alot of the KoRn Kids of the 90's don't even listen to KoRn these days.
The true movement of KoRn was then! y'know, the star power etc, they were superstars!
I'm not saying Billboard charts etc is what it's all about but there is no question, the original 5 were unstoppable!

Yeah music evolves but KoRn always had their own Identity.
They were up and coming, original, had a very awesome unique sound.
Now it is somewhat distorted (sometimes good sometimes bad). Dubstep or whatever- People everywhere have mixed feelings about their new stuff.

As for the original Albums, there was no question.
KoRn - Life is Peachy - Follow the Leader - Issues - ....Untouchables
I had all these Records. It amazes me how a band can make such mad as tracks hit after hit.

Yea @HEAD, he said some hurtfull things that hurt you and the band. But people obviously grow and change. You yourself left the band because of personal reasons with your daughter... And you both had disconnected there for a while. But are you not a Christian- who believes in forgiveness etc? YOU have the chance to come back and perform a couple shows. It seems very harsh that you and the band will withhold that right from David. Just to perform HIS OWN MUSIC.

I'm not bagging Ray in anyway.... But.
ALL IM SAYING is DAVID HAS A RIGHT TO BE ON STAGE. let David do a couple shows.... or even just follow the band for a couple shows only playing HIS OWN MUSIC or something like that. I'm sure theres a way you guys can compromise

I would do anything to be able to go see the original 5 KoRn Members.

This is a poster I had on my wall as a Kid. Ahaha #nostalgic

Regards,

Just another KoRn Kid of the 90's

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Bring Back David Silveria For 1 Reunion Show

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 8:58 PM

I don't think no one knows the situation between david and the rest of the band

I guess what needs to happen first is david needs to call naah screw that talk to each band member face to face about whatever there issues are first before we even start with the music part

u gotta get the friend part right first before u do anything

2. Re: Bring Back David Silveria For 1 Reunion Show

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 8:06 AM

"anyone" instead of "noone"?
    Check this out
    David's solo of Chi during a studio recording back in 1996!!!

"That kid would play with his heart and soul. 'Till his wrists break and his hands bleed.
    He's keepin' it real and an inspiration. I would accept no sticks from any substitute."

3. Re: Bring Back David Silveria For 1 Reunion Show

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Hey mods sorry im not spamming. Just miss the originals. Thought I would share this shit with any other Korn Kids of the way back when.

CHECK OUT THIS OLD SCHOOL KORN KAMPAIGN MTV PROMO VID FOR FOLLOW THE LEADER

Click here- David's Drum Sticks

"That kid would play with his heart and soul. 'Till his wrists break and his hands bleed.
    He's keepin' it real and an inspiration. I would accept no sticks from any substitute."

4. Re: Bring Back David Silveria For 1 Reunion Show

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Look what I stumbled across on the internet...
    An original partnership agreement with all members of KoRn!!!

I don't see Ray in there =[
    Thought I would make it a lil bit controversial :)

"That kid would play with his heart and soul. Till his wrists break and his hands bleed.

5. Re: Bring Back David Silveria For 1 Reunion Show

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Lineups change, music evolves, but people like you don't know how to move on and grow with the band. I've been a diehard fan since 1999, but let's be honest – David sucks now, as a drummer and as a dignified human being. Ray earned his spot after five years. Korn already made a decision, so what's the problem?

6. Re: Bring Back David Silveria For 1 Reunion Show

Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 3:40 AM

You.

That is all.

"That kid would play with his heart and soul. Till his wrists break and his hands bleed.
    He's keepin' it real and an inspiration. I would accept no sticks from a

7. Re: Bring Back David Silveria For 1 Reunion Show

Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I'm not stuck in the past. David is done. Time for you to move on and accept the fact. Korn is struggling because of bitter old school fans like yourself. Do you really think they want David back in the band, as polarizing and hateful as he really is? The positive vibes would be tarnished, and once again, David was replaced by Ray in less than a year. That says it all. Ray isn't a substitute or a stand-in. You're just a douche bag.

8. RE: Bring Back David Silveria For 1 Reunion Show

Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Korn are struggling not because of 'old bitter fans' like myself. Original Korn fans are the reason Korn are where they are at today. Your teenage angst doesn't phase me, fool.

I may be a douche bag, but you sir, are the douche.

9. RE: Bring Back David Silveria For 1 Reunion Show

Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Korn are struggling not because of 'old bitter fans' like myself. Original Korn fans are the reason Korn are where they are at today. Your teenage angst doesn't phase me, fool.

I may be a douche bag, but you sir, are the douche.

10. Re: Bring Back David Silveria For 1 Reunion Show

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 12:38 AM

somebody wants david silveria back in the band?!?!?! you my friend are awesome. dave silveria is a beast and will always be the beast of the best korn songs ever. his simple yet complex beats gave korn their sound that everyone knows and loves, a reunion would be f-n incredible...but!...ray luzier is just too damn good to let go. dave left to pursue family life, and other business opportunities and it failed on him so i would expect him to (hopefully) beg for his job back and get it for that matter. but once again...ray luzier is just too damn good.

11. Re: Bring Back David Silveria For 1 Reunion Show

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 7:25 AM

LeTs all remember David, was never given a nickname, so he never fit in anyhow.....lol j/k, David did not want to be in KoRn anymore, so he left, no drug problems publicly. Just wanted to move on....so be it.

12. Re: Bring Back David Silveria For 1 Reunion Show

Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Dave might come back in the future but, for now Ray is doing a pretty kickass job as the drummer.
    Does it make me bad??

13. Re: Bring Back David Silveria For 1 Reunion Show

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 1:10 AM

KORN365 wrote:
    Dave might come back in the future but, for now Ray is doing a pretty kickass job as the drummer.

Good call

14. Re: Bring Back David Silveria For 1 Reunion Show

Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Bump!

15. Re: Bring Back David Silveria For 1 Reunion Show

Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 7:16 AM

I think everything would be better if Korn would make a clear statement, nothing`s permanent, just for now...
    Scream at me again if you like, throw your hate at me with all your might, hit me cause I`m strange, hit me, tell me Imma pussy and you`re harder than me...

16. Re: Bring Back David Silveria For 1 Reunion Show

Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 6:16 AM

I'm a 90's Korn kid as well. 100% agreed.

17. Moderator

Re: Bring Back David Silveria For 1 Reunion Show

Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 8:28 AM

And JD has made a clear statement on his Twitter:

@JDevil33
    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

18. Re: Bring Back David Silveria For 1 Reunion Show

Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Values wrote:
    Look what I stumbled across on the internet...
    An original partnership agreement with all members of KoRn!!!

I don't see Ray in there =[
    Thought I would make it a lil bit controversial :)

where did you find this ?
    If it's a fake or something you've done, that's not really clever..
    what's the source of this ?

19. Re: Bring Back David Silveria For 1 Reunion Show

Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Josie wrote:
    And JD has made a clear statement on his Twitter:

@JDevil33

we've all seen that Josie, but I think that that's the decision of the band, not the fans or other (event they are close to the band), it's between David and them, as it was between Head and the band.

I'm not saying that I don't like Ray, he's doing a great job, and he's a really cool guy, as I wish the best for him, I wish the best for David. They're both excellent drummers.

20. Re: Bring Back David Silveria For 1 Reunion Show

Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Oh wait ''never never'' that's a double negative ! So it means he WILL play again with him :)
    Dirty - Best Korn song EVER

Get the latest from Korn!