Replies to This Posting

1. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Questionable Choices wrote:
    All I know is the guy who runs Kornrow is a faggot
    He deletes anything that has anything to do with david coming back in the band on his fb
    FUCK THAT GUY
    HE IS A CLASS A FAGGOT WHO PROBBABLY WOULD SUCK THE DICKS OF ANYBODY IN KORN CUZ HE IS A SLUNT

I said this earlier in anger, and for that I am sorry. I probably handled the situation wrong, to insult you the way I did without even knowing you, I just got so mad because I felt like you were being a pussy for deleting posts that you don't agree with.
    I honestly feel like that is a bitch move, I know if someone came into my fb fanpage and expressed something I disagreed with I would leave it there, but only because if I believe in my cause enough then something that goes against it won't phase me and nor will it phase others who are of the same mind.

I do honestly want to apologize for calling you a faggot when i don't even know you, for it was your actions that I felt were of faggotry not you.

2. Moderator

Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:09 PM

No hard feelings at all. Simple discussion/conversation. I only meant for you guys/gals to know more about who is behind KornRow. For the most part we have left the comments about him. When we started getting spammed over and over again with the same thing, that had to stop. Additionally some of them were just rude comments, not at all constructive. Bottom line is KornRow supports Korn. Whatever they do is what they feel is best for Korn. KornRow has never bashed any member of Korn, current or former.

Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

3. Moderator

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 5:08 AM

Josie wrote:
    WaKe_Up wrote:
    So I just went to kornrow.com for the first time, and clicked around to see what your site is all about. I see you take KoRn pics, and stamp "KornROW" on them as if they are yours. So if I wanted to use those wallpapers for my phone, people that seen them would assume you guys made them, correct?

My point has been made

I did take those photos myself! I only put KornRow on the photos I take myself. If you watch the video...you'll understand!

I just realized which photos you were referring to. No, I didn't take the photos I used to make the iPhone backgrounds. Those are owned by the musicians which is why I chose those particular photos. They won't mind the use of those photos in the way that I used them.

4. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 6:34 AM

Josie wrote:
    KornRow has never bashed any member of Korn, current or former.

Also I want to make sure everyone understands that I am a huge Ray Luzier fan. I love all things KoRn. In no way are my posts angry towards Ray, just pro David. But like I said, if David isn't there, there is only one dude worthy to sit at the kit. Ray.

5. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 6:52 AM

I would agree Ray is pretty deserving of that throne, though I still think David grooves better

6. Moderator

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Ray is not only a beast on drums he's an amazing person as well! These guys are all just amazing people. Some of the nicest guys you'd ever meet. I can't tell you enough how much I respect all 5 of them and would go to the ends of the earth to support them.

7. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 11:35 AM

i support ray, he did a good job in the last few years
    My korn shows:
    Sopron 2007-07-07
    Vienna 2008-02-20
    Vienna 2009-06-10
    Vienna 2010-09-26
    Zagreb 2011-06-27
    Budapest 2012-08-09

8. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Josie, I freakin love you!! For real your so awesome to keep a cool head and explain things to a happy resolve...Hope you are still enjoying the signature. Ever want an update to it or have it change in any way please feel free to give me a holla and we will get it done for you!

peace
    love
    and

KORN

9. Moderator

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 3:13 PM

I LOVE my signature Burnt KoRn! I love that you made it for me...it was truly such a sweet thing of you to do! You know I freakin love you too! hehe

10. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 4:36 PM

i just want to say something......I love korn
    KornHivGurl

11. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 5:15 AM

kornhivgurl wrote:
    i just want to say something......I love korn
    KornHivGurl

12. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 7:39 AM

Ray is the bomb diggity!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

13. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Dave had left because he was fed up with the music? ...... in Italy we say "retiring loses seat at the table" ,then RAY: sounds more hard as you can!!

14. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Imagine there's no countries
    It isn't hard to do
    Nothing to kill or die for
    And no religion too
    Imagine all the people living life in peace

:)

15. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

16. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 6:10 AM

Viper1790 wrote:
    Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

I love that part of that movie

Heath Ledger's Joker really is by far the best Joker ever.

17. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Viper1790 wrote:

Dave is one of those people who just want to watch the world burn.

18. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 6:10 AM

Viper1790 wrote:
    Viper1790 wrote:

What have you met him and he told you that?

19. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Viper1790 wrote:
    Viper1790 wrote:

What have you met him and he told you that?

No i just like quoting Batmans butler cause I think its funny. I love Dave and was just kidding. For you to respond to that shows a lot of things about you to me. I don't want to be mean so i wont name them. I love Dave and I love Ray. More so Ray as a person and more so Dave as a drummer.

20. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 9:33 PM

MellowYellow wrote:

I love this pic too.
    I had it on my school diary in high school.

FACT OF THE MATTER IS

All families feud. It is what it is.
    + All that stardom. money. rise to fame.
    It would be hard on the best of us.

David's been with the family for 10-15 years. Thick and thin.
    Let's see if Ray can do the same and hold that squeeky clean image as David had for years.

Get the latest from Korn!