Replies to This Posting

  1. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:40 PM

    Josie wrote:
    KornRow is a fansite, the others are the bands official sites, which I might point out you are on one of them right now. I'm not attempting to "impress" you. I'm only stating that your comments you made about a person you don't even know are inaccurate and unwarranted. All websites reserve the right to remove posts they disagree with. KornRow is no exception. If someone wants to continue to spam my site with something I disagree with I am well within my rights to remove the comments and remove the person. All sites have this capability and they are well within their rights to do with their website as they wish. No one is forced to come to KornRow...they come of their own free will. But my site doesn't have to allow itself to be spammed with things we don't agree with. Would you be OK if I came to your Facebook page and posted over and over again something you don't agree with?

    Now, lets talk about that 2nd amendment. Freedom of speech also includes the ability to remove posts/comments from a site that I own because it doesn't represent my sites standpoint. The 2nd amendment goes both ways.


    First of all, this is a message board that is ran by non partial people, which means it's nothing like what I'm talking about. Has any of my posts been deleted for having an opinion on here?

    If you came to my facebook page and started "spamming" it with your opinion, I would delete the comments, yes. BUT, my facebook page isn't designed as a band fan page that encourages people to use it as a fan page, it's designed as my personal fb page. You see the difference?

    KoRn is all about FREEDOM OF SPEECH, so if you want to claim you're some superfans, and want to promote yourselves as a part of the KoRn family, then you should play by KoRn's rules. Does that need explaining too?

  2. Moderator

    Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:45 PM

    WaKe_Up wrote:


    KornRow is a fansite, the others are the bands official sites, which I might point out you are on one of them right now. I'm not attempting to "impress" you. I'm only stating that your comments you made about a person you don't even know are inaccurate and unwarranted. All websites reserve the right to remove posts they disagree with. KornRow is no exception. If someone wants to continue to spam my site with something I disagree with I am well within my rights to remove the comments and remove the person. All sites have this capability and they are well within their rights to do with their website as they wish. No one is forced to come to KornRow...they come of their own free will. But my site doesn't have to allow itself to be spammed with things we don't agree with. Would you be OK if I came to your Facebook page and posted over and over again something you don't agree with?

    Now, lets talk about that 2nd amendment. Freedom of speech also includes the ability to remove posts/comments from a site that I own because it doesn't represent my sites standpoint. The 2nd amendment goes both ways.

    First of all, this is a message board that is ran by non partial people, which means it's nothing like what I'm talking about. Has any of my posts been deleted for having an opinion on here?

    If you came to my facebook page and started "spamming" it with your opinion, I would delete the comments, yes. BUT, my facebook page isn't designed as a band fan page that encourages people to use it as a fan page, it's designed as my personal fb page. You see the difference?

    KoRn is all about FREEDOM OF SPEECH, so if you want to claim you're some superfans, and want to promote yourselves as a part of the KoRn family, then you should play by KoRn's rules. Does that need explaining too?


    None of your posts were deleted here on Korn.com because you haven't violated the websites rules, so I have no need to delete them. Of course you are entitled to your opinion, just as I am. I have not made any claims to being a "super fan". Why don't you take a look at this video and you will see who I am. My name is Josie Borisow...nice to meet you!

    Wounded Warriors Video

    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

  3. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:48 PM

    So I just went to kornrow.com for the first time, and clicked around to see what your site is all about. I see you take KoRn pics, and stamp "KornROW" on them as if they are yours. So if I wanted to use those wallpapers for my phone, people that seen them would assume you guys made them, correct?

    My point has been made

  4. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:50 PM

    Josie wrote:
    None of your posts were deleted here on Korn.com because you haven't violated the websites rules, so I have no need to delete them. Of course you are entitled to your opinion, just as I am. I have not made any claims to being a "super fan". Why don't you take a look at this video and you will see who I am. My name is Josie Borisow...nice to meet you!


    I'm not gonna click your video. Nice to meet you too.

  5. Moderator

    Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:53 PM

    WaKe_Up wrote:
    So I just went to kornrow.com for the first time, and clicked around to see what your site is all about. I see you take KoRn pics, and stamp "KornROW" on them as if they are yours. So if I wanted to use those wallpapers for my phone, people that seen them would assume you guys made them, correct?

    My point has been made


    I did take those photos myself! I only put KornRow on the photos I take myself. If you watch the video...you'll understand!

    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

  6. Moderator

    Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:54 PM

    WaKe_Up wrote:


    I'm not gonna click your video. Nice to meet you too.


    Why? What are you afraid of?

    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

  7. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:02 PM

    Josie wrote:
    I did take those photos myself! I only put KornRow on the photos I take myself. If you watch the video...you'll understand!


    Listen, whoever you are, I'm sure you're a cool person, but I'm not interested. No offense. I came here because I was sick of people who have only been a KoRn fan for a fraction of the time that I have trying to do all my talking for me. The KoRn fans that say David will NEVER drum for KoRn again are clueless, and that's my point. I've been a fan for too long to let the 1%ers talk for me. The KoRn fans that have been around for a long time don't use twitter like the younger fans, so the younger fans have a louder voice on social network sites. Well, guess what? That don't mean that the younger fans are the majority. I GUARANTEE there is way more of us than you. Once again, I'm not trying to divide us fans, but I won't be spoken for by the minority.

  8. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:03 PM

    Josie wrote:
    Why? What are you afraid of?


    I'm not afraid of anything, it's irrelevant for my argument.

  9. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:03 PM

    Guys why you gotta flood my page??? c'mon man, I get the message!!! end of the day what matters is the music Ima post some vids later on...

  10. Moderator

    Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:07 PM

    WaKe_Up wrote:


    Listen, whoever you are, I'm sure you're a cool person, but I'm not interested. No offense. I came here because I was sick of people who have only been a KoRn fan for a fraction of the time that I have trying to do all my talking for me. The KoRn fans that say David will NEVER drum for KoRn again are clueless, and that's my point. I've been a fan for too long to let the 1%ers talk for me. The KoRn fans that have been around for a long time don't use twitter like the younger fans, so the younger fans have a louder voice on social network sites. Well, guess what? That don't mean that the younger fans are the majority. I GUARANTEE there is way more of us than you. Once again, I'm not trying to divide us fans, but I won't be spoken for by the minority.


    I most assuredly am not attempting to speak for you. I've been a fan since they began. I am from Bakersfield and went to the same high school with Jonathan. My only point that I was trying to make is that you should not judge a person before you decide to make up your mind about them based on someone else's comment.


    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

  11. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:09 PM

    MellowYellow wrote:
    end of the day what matters is the music

  12. Moderator

    Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:11 PM

    WaKe_Up wrote:
    Josie wrote:
    Why? What are you afraid of?


    I'm not afraid of anything, it's irrelevant for my argument.


    Actually it is relevant to the conversation. You have made claims that I didn't take the photos that say KornRow on them and that I couldn't POSSIBLY know the guys in Korn. You don't even seem to be open to that possibility.

    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

  13. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:11 PM

    Josie wrote:
    I most assuredly am not attempting to speak for you. I've been a fan since they began.


    I was talking about the op, and the whole "HELP RAY PLEASE!!!" bullshit. Plus all the little fruits on twitter.

  14. Moderator

    Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:15 PM

    WaKe_Up wrote:
    Josie wrote:
    I most assuredly am not attempting to speak for you. I've been a fan since they began.


    I was talking about the op, and the whole "HELP RAY PLEASE!!!" bullshit. Plus all the little fruits on twitter.


    Well, I will stand behind and support Korn either way. This is their business and I don't want it to be mine.



    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

  15. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:16 PM

    Josie wrote:
    Actually it is relevant to the conversation. You have made claims that I didn't take the photos that say KornRow on them and that I couldn't POSSIBLY know the guys in Korn.


    See, you're doing it again. Do I care that you went to the same high school as JD? Let me make myself clear.........

    I'm only impressed with band members themselves, all other people do not impress me.

    Now, congrats on knowing the band, and taking pics, but even you wouldn't know if they were planning a BOMB in the next couple years. You know how I know? Because they wouldn't want it leaked. Maybe you do know, but are sworn to secrecy, who knows.

    My stance is still the same.

  16. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:18 PM

    Josie, I'll eventually watch that video, but for right now, I'm just a dude who was raised by this band. ALL original members are like my father. I'm not going to stand by and let a bunch of "fans" bash ANY of the members who made me who I am today.

  17. Moderator

    Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:35 PM

    WaKe_Up wrote:
    Josie, I'll eventually watch that video, but for right now, I'm just a dude who was raised by this band. ALL original members are like my father. I'm not going to stand by and let a bunch of "fans" bash ANY of the members who made me who I am today.


    And thats a fair statement.

    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

  18. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 6:52 PM

    Josie wrote:
    Why? What are you afraid of? Wounded Warriors Video


    I was afraid of this...

    I feel soooooooooooooo dumb right now. I had no idea you are in the service. It's an honor to be able to interact with you. The irony is, I was yapping away about not being impressed by anyone unless they were in the band, aaaaaaaaand...

    Josie, you are great, and that video was great. Thanks for humbling me lol.

  19. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 7:57 PM

    Questionable Choices wrote:
    All I know is the guy who runs Kornrow is a faggot
    He deletes anything that has anything to do with david coming back in the band on his fb
    FUCK THAT GUY
    HE IS A CLASS A FAGGOT WHO PROBBABLY WOULD SUCK THE DICKS OF ANYBODY IN KORN CUZ HE IS A SLUNT


    I said this earlier in anger, and for that I am sorry. I probably handled the situation wrong, to insult you the way I did without even knowing you, I just got so mad because I felt like you were being a pussy for deleting posts that you don't agree with.
    I honestly feel like that is a bitch move, I know if someone came into my fb fanpage and expressed something I disagreed with I would leave it there, but only because if I believe in my cause enough then something that goes against it won't phase me and nor will it phase others who are of the same mind.

    I do honestly want to apologize for calling you a faggot when i don't even know you, for it was your actions that I felt were of faggotry not you.

  20. Moderator

    Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:09 PM

    No hard feelings at all. Simple discussion/conversation. I only meant for you guys/gals to know more about who is behind KornRow. For the most part we have left the comments about him. When we started getting spammed over and over again with the same thing, that had to stop. Additionally some of them were just rude comments, not at all constructive. Bottom line is KornRow supports Korn. Whatever they do is what they feel is best for Korn. KornRow has never bashed any member of Korn, current or former.

    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

Get the latest from Korn!