Meeting Korn & your experiance~

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:20 PM

I won tickets for a meet & greet by a contest from the 97.1 The Eagle "Questions for Korn" I was one of the lucky winners, Munk Kimberly NORTON instead of NORMAN, but that's not that bad.. you can see it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyK0L35RonE
I won 2 tickets, so I had to find a guest. My boyfriend, lamely said he had to work, so the only person who had the time to come was an old friend from high school. She liked Korn back in the day, but I wanted someone to experience meeting my favorite band with me (I should of just found someone waiting in l of the show, someone who would appretiate it:/ )
Anyway, when it was time, all the people who bought the passes online for the meet & greet and us Eagal winners were lined up as the band made their waygn our posters. *The bouncers said NO pics, a sucked*
JD was the first to make his round. My chick friend was first, she's a hottie & dressed as so, "Hi!" she said, Jonathan was really sweer & even padded her on the sholder. I was next, wearing my Untouchables hoodie and all. I was so "starstruck" my favorite singer, I said nothing... therefore- I guess- Jonathan said nothing back... He just signed my poster & went to the next guy, who him up... I was kinda disappointed and heartbroke.
Munkey was next & was the coolest one to meet next to Ray. He signed my Ibanez poster. "I hope the bouncer doesnt see I sneaked this in for you to sign.. they said they would kick anyone out who did or takes pics" Munk repiled, " I won't let them kick you out." That made my night :) Fieldy, who did't really seem to wanna be there, he was silent. Last, but not least was Ray, "You from Dallas?...I love this city" He was really cool & nice.

All in all, with my experience, if you meet your favorite band/actor/idol- say something, anything. Because if you don't, like me, you will always regret your silence & wonder what they would of said. This was probably the only time I will meet my favorite band.

Anyone have any stories to share?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Meeting Korn & your experiance~

Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I've met David, Fieldy, Munky, Head in the past way back when. The I met Ray a few years ago when he became part of Korn. JD has always alluded me. One time he left a signing early, other times security wouldnt let us near the bus, all diff reasons. I've seen Korn 47 times, would have thought id have met him by now, but its never come to pass. Thats why I'm totally beyond excited to have the VIP for NYC coming up. Finally my chance to meet all the guys again and JD finally. A true bucketlist moment for me.
    CHRIS STORM

2. Re: Meeting Korn & your experiance~

Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 9:51 AM

47 times? impressive!
    Look into my eyes, I am free
    your just a wanna-be!!

3. Re: Meeting Korn & your experiance~

Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Thanks! Some really crazy shows too. Lots of injuries, but I wouldn't trade the memories for anything!
    CHRIS STORM

4. Re: Meeting Korn & your experiance~

Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 9:46 PM

I met Head at one of his book signings when he first left the band. I felt like I was meeting God. lol. I went up and talked to him and was shaking I was so nervous. He was really cool. I stayed and waited for everyone to leave so I could talk to him again. He probably thought I was a weirdo but he was really cool. Definitely a highlight for me. I hope I get a chance to meet all of them one day. Funny thing is, I bought a book for my sister and had him sign it with "To Angie: Your butt stinks." We still have the book and I still tease her about it.

5. Re: Meeting Korn & your experiance~

Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Awesome. Congrats for getting VIP , Chris. Good luck :0

CHRIS STORM wrote:
    I've met David, Fieldy, Munky, Head in the past way back when. The I met Ray a few years ago when he became part of Korn. JD has always alluded me. One time he left a signing early, other times security wouldnt let us near the bus, all diff reasons. I've seen Korn 47 times, would have thought id have met him by now, but its never come to pass. Thats why I'm totally beyond excited to have the VIP for NYC coming up. Finally my chance to meet all the guys again and JD finally. A true bucketlist moment for me.

Does it make me bad??

6. Re: Meeting Korn & your experiance~

Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 1:54 AM

I've never actually met them, but I have seen them live once.
    I will never run away...

7. Re: Meeting Korn & your experiance~

Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 1:01 AM

I'm saving up money right now to go to the concert in Philly and get VIP and I really hope I don't freeze up when I meet them, especially JD. If I said something that made him smile or something or he hugged me I think I would die lol.

8. Re: Meeting Korn & your experiance~

Fri, May 16, 2014 at 8:42 PM

55 Vernis buckskinLouis vuitton singapore imprinted
    Michael Kors outlet collection debut have been
    Michael Kors Outletvery well liked: the particular Fifty-five Vernis serial
    Authentic Jordan shoes are usually Louis Vuitton design and style home
    louis vuitton outlet online Bell ringer Jakob (Marc Jacobs) launched
    Louis vuitton outlet the initial became a member of LV
    Cheap Michael Kors apparent leather sequence,
    Air jordans for salealong with sizzling semblance,
    Michael Kors Storea few-dimensional raised
    Louis Vuitton Canda Outlet Monogram 55 level pattern
    Cheap louis vuittonin addition to glistening gem
    Michael kors handbagsglistening gleaming plain
    Louis Vuitton Canadaleather-based, acting
    Louis Vuitton Canda classy fashion, the actual
    Louis vuitton singapore handbags case is very important, run for
    Louis Vuitton Sale ages, has been recognized
    Air Jordans salewith the females preferred,
    Michael kors outlet online end up being the ageless traditional.
    Louis Vuitton OutletThis specific series of hand bags
    Louis Vuitton Australiaar named to the
    Louis Vuitton Outletstreets of the latest York, such as Vernis Alma sequence,
    Michael kors handbags outlet New York ethnical gene derived from
    Nike Air Jordans onlineNyc modest Fernando Mark Jakob. Fifty-five Vernis compilation of
    Louis vuitton Australia Outletleather content force with trendy
    Air jordans for saleplastic-type brilliant
    Michael kors storesexterior, coloring
    LV Handbagsalso used
    Louis Vuitton Outleta young along with lively
    Louis Vuitton Canada crimson, crimson,
    MK handbags outletgreenish, bluish water system
    Discount jordan shoes along with l during the early lactose (such as the
    australia louis vuitton handbagscandy bar ~). Along with
    Stuart weitzmanafrican american, Vernis serial
    michael kors onlinesteadily increase sparkle
    Louis Vuitton Canada Outletrich in degree of reddish colored
    Michael Kors UKbrownish, crimson as well as
    Michael Kors Canada green. High end synthetic leather, geometrical strains design and style one of a kind, very brilliant, retract, Stewed dumpling offer carrier inside years involving popular, provides a alone(p) fresh new feeling associated with vogue. The actual gross sales expense of in relation to $the year 2000 (with regards to tough luck thousands of yuan). Neverful String Introduction: Though Monogram neverful had be a avenue parcel, farsightedness can be average, yet ashen aboard neverful GM or even top notch-searching, along with graffiti likewise permitted this to basic style is full of completely new vitality. Get your money well worth. Travel lawsuit.

9. Re: Meeting Korn & your experiance~

Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 5:31 AM

I met JD, Fieldy, Head and Munky this year while at the airport awaiting a flight (Was flying home from seeing them play a festival the day before)

I noticed a small group of fans hanging around with Korn stuff, realised that the band must have been flying out that day, and thought I would join them and try my luck.

Jon and his bodyguard came though first. He appeared to be in a hurry and couldnt stop for long but he did sign my TPS cd. His bodyguard said no photos though. I thanked JD for the music and said that I hoped Zeppy was doing ok with his diabetes. He said he was doing better now which was good :)

Later on Fieldy, Head and Munky came through, Fieldy was pretty quiet and seemed tired but signed stuff and took photos and was nice. Head was hilarious! He thought one of the fans there looked like Kirk hammett and acted all excited about having a photo wth him, which my girlfriend took. He was super nice. I told him how great it is to have him back in KORN and its great to see him happy. He said that its been awesome being back with the guys and that he really appreciated it.

Munky was really cool and chilled out. They are both exactely how you see them in their dvd's, really down to earth and friendly. I said to Munky that he is beginning to remind me a bit of Kirk Hammett, he was pleased with that and said Kirks a legend.

Didnt see Ray...He might have caught a different flight which was too bad. He seems cool too!

Newsletter Signup