Head is back for euoro tour!!!!

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Well I am a KoRn fan who just recently got back into KoRn.
They use to be my band in middle school and all thorughout high school, I started listening back in 1996 and fell in love with them, I bought ever cd, but when Head left, so did I, I was upset by the fact that my favorite band is breaking up, so I stopped spending money on their albums, shirts, cds, and shows.

I recently (just about five months ago) started getting back into their stuff, I finally got over the fact that Head wasn't in the band, I caught up on their cd's and let me tell you, I wasn't as upset at the fact that David left, but I am glad they got Ray Luzier to be on those skins, he at least can play the songs like David use to, I was watching youtube videos of David right before he left, and not even he could play the songs like he use to, I guess that has to do with his wrists, and Ray plays them way better than any replacement drummer you guys have ever used (Joey Jordison).

Anyways I know the guys ( Jon, Fieldy, Munky, and Ray) probably never read the stuff in here, but if you guys do, I want you to know that I like the fact that Head is on two shows with yall, that is freaking awesome.

I remember watching that Carolina Rebellion reunion with head and the guys doing blind, and I was so excited, that my 12 year old self popped out and I was dancing around the living room shouting in excitment at the though of Head back with the band.

Let me let you guys know something, if you were to bring Head back, I hope this happens, people will come back in droves and start spending even more money on you guys, I know I will.

Plus honestly, ever since Head left, yalls music has lacked something, now I know it isn't yalls fault he left, he found god and made his own choices, but now since Fieldy has found god and changed his life too, things should be easier for yall, especially in the area of getting Head back, he was part of the groups soul, and the band has felt empty since his departure.

BRING HEAD BACK, BRING HIM BACK FOR THE ALBUM, LET KORN BE REBORN!!!!!!!!

lots of love,
from one of the old school fans

p.s.
Head will complete yall

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Head is back for euoro tour!!!!

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 9:22 AM

awesome!! it will be the best show ever by korn!!!

2. Re: Head is back for euoro tour!!!!

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 9:48 PM

I wonder what songs they'll play, probably a lot of old stuff.

3. Re: Head is back for euoro tour!!!!

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 10:55 AM

totally awesome :)

4. Re: Head is back for euoro tour!!!!

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 1:04 PM

thats freakin awesome,glad they dont hard feelings and can do this..rock on KORN...love your music :)
    asil nosbig

5. JJ avatar JJ

Re: Head is back for euoro tour!!!!

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 2:18 PM

The festival Metaltown has confirmed that Head will play with Korn in Sweden when they are playing at Metaltown in July 2013.

Get the latest from Korn!