HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 10:45 AM

HEAD is coming back for two shows!

Replies to This Posting

1. Mx avatar Mx

Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 11:55 AM

hope it will be more than 2 shows. hope he will be on the next record.
    "I hurt so bad inside, I wish you could see the world through my eyes. Each day is the same. I just wanna live again."
    -Jonathan Davis of Ko?N

2. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Been a fan since 94 they are my favorite band of all time. Seen them 7 times so far and hoping for many more! Nothing beats the original crew for me as they are the 4 that won me over with a "you can suck my dick and fucking like it!". I've always loved this band and will always so long as I breathe. Hopefully the 4 will get together before they call it quits but I will continue to get to all of their concerts I can regardless, so long as that hottie Jonathan Davis is singing I'm there.

3. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:05 PM

gorilla wrote:
    Shame they haven't been relevant since 2000

Shame you are wasting our air by continuing to breathe.

4. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:00 PM

this is totally cool news I am looking forward to it been a fan sense they started got all the albums and T's let's just say have lot of stuff korn lol hard core fan yea!!!! this makes my day for sure :)

5. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Oppa gangnam style

6. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:52 AM

I cant wait to see HEAD play some songs of KORN III
    Costa Rica!!!!!!! presente

7. gia avatar gia

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:42 AM

Im so fucking excited to see KoRn wirh Head!! Can't fucking wait!! Fucking tix are so expensive but Im gonna sell my kidney to be at both of them lol Couldnt care less about David though...he is of no matter for me, after all what he has said...he has no more respect from me, sad to say it but its true. Ray is awesome and hope he stayes with KoRn forver.

8. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 3:22 AM

Yeah, I was stoked to hear about this.

You know what this calls for? Reunion tour. You heard me. The original five. I would be there in a heartbeat. Ray is cool, but David helped forged their sound more than most people seem to realize ... He has that unique groove.

9. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Very happy to hear this new. No Way I can make it, but glad it's happening. If all goes well hopefully there will be more shows, maybe even a tour. If it works, would only be worth it if head does it because he wants to again.

10. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:43 AM

ITS GONNA BE AWESOME!!

cant wait :)

11. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Awesome news. This has to lead to something more. I'm assuming Head would travel with Korn to these festivals and with Korn beginning to brainstorm for the next album; one would think Head would at least jam with them a bit. If Head gets involved with the next Korn album this has to be the gateway to that.

I'm also assuming Head has been keeping in touch with the guys in order to arrange this. I wouldn't be surprised if they are keeping something on the down low.
    "Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government of himself. Can he, then, be trusted with the government of others?"- Thomas Jefferson
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their

12. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:39 PM

i am extremely excited to hear this, its only 2 shows but i think its the start of a process to have head rejoin the band. the only thing that pisses me off is that it should happen in america. i live in ny state and would love 2 see them play here. where i live theyve only played 1nce and that was a 2 hr drive. but even i think that the 1st full concert they play 2gether should be in or around bakersfield. its only right for the fans that helped them start it all. dont get me wrong, i love this band and every member of it, but they really should be thinking about the fans that were with them from the beginning. the ones for who all of this would not have been without them. but i am happy to see theyve really put the past behind so we all can look to the future
    I'm out here
    By myself, all alone
    Ready to blow my head off!
    I hurt so bad inside

I wish you could see the world
    Through my eyes
    Each day is the same
    I just want to laugh again!!

13. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 11:47 PM

This is truly exciting!
    Glad to see they're civil again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://jonathandavissexualfrustration.tumblr.com/

14. gia avatar gia

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 3:19 PM

well not only usa fans been with them from the beginning, european fans been there with them too, and its not like you guys dont get way more shows than any other parts of the world so dont be pissed off with us in europe that we for once get smth cool first :) and who knows if there is no usa tour like that before summer tour in europe? dont jump into assumptions too fast...

15. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:29 AM

i absolutly almost cried when i heard this its such an awesome sweet thing for him to come back i really really hope Head is featured on the new album

16. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:51 PM

I'm defiantly getting a ticket for this my first time seeing head can't wait roll on June :)
    2005 Brixton w/o Head
    2006 Download w/o JD
    2007 Download w/Joey Jordison
    2008 Brixton w/o Munky
    2008 Download JD Solo
    2009 Download w/o David
    2010 Ozzfest w/Ray
    2010 Southampton
    2012 Brixton w/JDevil

17. Tex avatar Tex

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I am so happy Head is playing again! I hope to see a reunion of the original KORN! They have been missed!!

18. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Fri, May 16, 2014 at 8:50 PM

LV Vernis buckskinLouis vuitton singapore imprinted
    Michael Kors outlet string introduction has been
    Michael Kors Outletvery popular: your 55 Vernis line
    Authentic Jordan shoes usually are Louis Vuitton design and style home
    louis vuitton outlet online Draw Jakob (Marc Jacobs) introduced
    Louis vuitton handbags the primary registered Fifty-five
    Cheap Michael Kors plain natural leather sequence,
    Air jordans for salealong with amazing coloration,
    MK Canadaa few-perspective raised
    Louis Vuitton Canda Outlet Monogrammed Fifty-five level structure
    Cheap louis vuittonin addition to perfect gem
    Michael kors handbagssparkly shiny apparent
    Louis Vuitton Canadabuckskin, modelling
    Louis Vuitton Canda classy vogue, this
    Louis vuitton singapore outlet handbag the design, run
    Louis Vuitton Sale ages, continues to be praised
    Air Jordans salefrom the ladies preferred,
    Michael kors outlet online become the everlasting vintage.
    Louis Vuitton OutletThis kind of number of totes
    Louis Vuitton Australiausually are named for the
    Louis Vuitton Outletstreets of New You are able to, for example the Vernis Alma series,
    Michael kors handbags outlet The big apple national factor based on
    Nike Air Jordans onlineNy modest Fernando Level Jakob. Fifty-five Vernis series of
    Louis vuitton Australia Outletleather materials press upon popular
    Air jordans for saleplastic shiny
    Michael kors storesarea, semblance
    Louis Vuitton Canadabesides used
    Louis Vuitton Outleta young in addition to dynamic
    Louis Vuitton Canada reddish colored, violet,
    MK handbags outletenvironmentally friendly, bluish water system
    Discount jordan shoes as well as m at the begining of milk sugar (much like the
    australia louis vuitton outletbag of chips ~). Along with
    Stuart weitzmanafrican american, Vernis collection
    michael kors onlinesteadily include shimmer
    Louis Vuitton Canada Outletwith high a higher level reddish
    Michael Kors UKbrowned, reddish colored as well as
    Michael Kors Canada crimson. High end synthetic leather, geometrical strains design one of a kind, real cunning, retract, Poached dumplings parcel case from the years connected with pop, offers a distinctive new feeling involving style. Your gross revenue valuation on regarding $the year 2000 (in relation to 13 1 , 000 yuan). Neverful String Introduction: While Monogram neverful experienced turn into street offer, farsightedness is definitely average, although whitened table neverful Gram as well as good-sounding, and also graffiti furthermore allowed this to simple fashion is filled with fresh vitality. Get a funds really worth. Travel suit.

Newsletter Signup