Brian 'Head' Welch

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:50 PM

With the release of "the path of totality" it seems KoRn has a new message to share besides emotional torture, and that's waking up the masses. Majority of the tracks on this album highlight the cruelty and corruption in the world or, more specifically, american government.
Since Brian's departure, he has made his own music that sends the same message, waking up the masses, stop being sheep. Since both KoRn and Brian are sending the same message, they should obviously get back together and amplify the truth. By now, Brian should be less dependent on drugs an alcohol and less likely to fall back into the addiction because of KoRn. I say they should definitely get brian back in. I miss his sound in KoRn. maybe then they can release an album that takes the sound back to KoRn's roots and truly please the KoRn fans that have departed since KoRn's change in sound.

If there was ever a good time for this, it's now.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Brian 'Head' Welch

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Welcome back!

2. Re: Brian 'Head' Welch

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Just coming back for two shows doesn't mean much but it will be great to have some new bootlegs/clips of head with korn at rock am ring/park, can't wait, THANK YOU HEAD FOR DOING THIS, Must take a lot of strength from him to come back but he will rock out and have fun I'm sure, they need to play some old songs Like B.B.K Kill You My Gift to you, all those songs that KoRn can't really pull off without him!

3. Re: Brian 'Head' Welch

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Is there a confirmation of when and where they will be playing?

4. Re: Brian 'Head' Welch

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 1:06 PM

marki_mark99 wrote:
    Is there a confirmation of when and where they will be playing?

It's on Blabbermouth, Loudwire, and korn fan sites!

Rock Am Ring 2013 Rock Im Park 2013!!!

5. Re: Brian 'Head' Welch

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:50 PM

So wish I could go, he's the only member I have never seen. May have to break the bank. :s
    ~\\Make me bad//~

6. Re: Brian 'Head' Welch

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Ha! !

Just what i Needed !! Korn almost complete in Germany.... can't wait for the show.
    you need those 2 original guitars sounding together, it just change everything.. also david has to play men,,.
    putting back together the lost pieces !
    saw korn in 2008 in buenos aires, now korn with head in germany, can't ask for anything else !
    go!!

7. Re: Brian 'Head' Welch

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:28 PM

amazing i hope see korn in lisbon on 2013 with head again.... and i hope them head keep on the band :) you are a god on a guitar

8. RE: Brian 'Head' Welch

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM

ive been waiting for this a long time but its going to happen in germany even more a disapointment the the day i heard "HEAD QUIT" for a reunion like this it should be at home
    and Path to Totality sucks that album is not korn at all never will be

9. Re: Brian 'Head' Welch

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:39 PM

BRING BACK DAVID SILVERIA AS WELL KORN, I Love Ray But just bring David back for a few shows, It's not a complete reunion without him, many people want DAVID back as well, if you are gonna do a reunion do it right, not like the sabbath reunion without Bill Ward! Please at least ask David don't make it a special performance for head that's lame head as a special guest he's an actual member of the band they shouldn't label it as special guest, PLEASE A FULL REUNION KORN LOVE YOU GUYS! lol

10. Re: Brian 'Head' Welch

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM

That's like if Tony Iommi didn't play with sabbath for 10 years and he came back to play some shows they are just gonna do the damn shows and have a good time he's not gonna be labeled as a special guest, oh well it all comes down to promotion and ticket sales and that's good advertising that's why they did that...

Get the latest from Korn!