Stems..

Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 1:04 PM

I do have a question.. or 2..

Why were the Untitled stems skipped? Was it because of bozzio or was there another reason? Those are the stems I am after the most, next to Untouchables.

And speaking of those, will we ever see the stems from FTL to TALITM?

I was told that they do no possess the S/T or LIP stems.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Stems..

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I'm also looking for some info! What albums are currently offered? Do samples have to be cleared in productions that aren't remixes? Any more on the horizon?

2. Re: Stems..

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Don't take my reply as an answer because I know as much as you, but if I had to guess, yes, you're right. Because Bozzio, Zac Baird, and Brooks Wackerman participated, I think they've decided to not release them. Plus any monies made from the Korn Premium Membership could be considered loyalties to them, but I'd assume they haven't released the Untitled stems out of respect to Brooks, Terry, and Zac.
    Co-Founder of KornRow.com

3. Re: Stems..

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 1:56 PM

kreeper_6 wrote:
    I'm also looking for some info! What albums are currently offered? Do samples have to be cleared in productions that aren't remixes? Any more on the horizon?

Current album stems:
    The Path of Totality
    Korn III: Remember Who You Are
    See You On the Other Side
    Co-Founder of KornRow.com

4. RE: Stems..

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Most likely it's the record label. 1st album-Take A Look In The Mirror are on Immortal/Epic Records. My guess is they can't release those stems. See You On The Other Side is on EMI/Virgin and the Korn III and Path Of Totality are on Roadrunners. So I'm guessing the last two records labels are OK with it, but not Immortal/Epic. But if that is the case, then Untitled stems should get released cuz its on EMI/Virgin.

5. Re: Stems..

Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 3:20 PM

It's truly a shame that we will probably never get Untitled stems, let alone ANY of the previous albums. I would be satisfied with below-average MP3 stems only at this point!

6. Moderator

Re: Stems..

Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 6:57 PM

The fact that they gave out ANY stems is awesome...why expect more and more?
    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

7. RE: Stems..

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:36 PM

inKoRnate wrote:
    I do have a question.. or 2..

yep, ditto man, i would die for either U albums, if not the stems, at least the instrumentals and or acapellas.

8. Re: Stems..

Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 6:27 PM

Josie wrote:
    The fact that they gave out ANY stems is awesome...why expect more and more?
    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

Well, personally, I've fallen in love with playing drums and I LOVE having the stems to exclude drum parts so I can play along. I'd love to have The Paradigm Shift stems. :D

Newsletter Signup