Issues album art

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I was wondering if many of you own this version of Issues? It's pretty hard to come by, it isn't usually acknowledged as one of the MTV contest covers.
I just realized it has a close resemblance to the stage set of the Thoughtless video.
Check it out -

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Issues album art

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 12:12 PM

That's not fake.

That's the cover of the european MTV contest winner.

I remember seeing that cover being sold in stores back in 2000.

Unfortunately I didn't buy that one at the time...but I got the other 4 ones,though.
    It's fucking jack o'clock

2. Re: Issues album art

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 8:01 AM

blacklightburns wrote:
    Hey Korny, It's actually 100% authentic. I remember seeing it in UK HMV/Virgin Megastores back in '99. Apparently it was only released in Europe and is referred to as the "European Tour" edition.
    I've never heard that Untouchables leak, I hear there's some extra interludes on there.

ok sweet, cant't know everyting :)

i have the untochables leaks, there are some extra intros on some songs and some songs have one more verse and chours.

3. Re: Issues album art

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 3:51 PM

hello KORN band..i just wnt to say that u were far better with ur old albums,from the begenning til the album TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR,besides man i think u have to start using ur growl voice,,its awesome .i hope that u make an album brutal like untouchabales and with ur growl voice and faster drums.thx

Get the latest from Korn!