Just Bought Every KoRn CD...

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 11:25 PM

So, I am not sure if everyone read my introductory post or not but I live in Bakersfield, CA the home of KoRn. I was a pretty big fan of them back in the day growing up but in recent years kind of stopped following them after Take a Look in The Mirror. Well to cut a long story short, I just purchase all 10 studio albums off of eBay for $68. I am pretty stoked as I ordered the special editions of a few and am looking forward to hearing the extra material and trying to get into them again. I had a quick question though, what do you all think about each of their albums individually? Are they all equally good? Some better than others? Or are some not worth buying at all? Interested to hear your feedback.

PT

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Just Bought Every KoRn CD...

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I bought all their albums for time to time at best buy and barnes and noble. The 1st and 2nd albums (KoRn and Life Is Peachy) were mabey their most emotional and raw albums. Their 3rd album (Follow the Leader) was an amazing rap-metal type of album. their 4th one (Issues) was unique and cool it had the most use of JD's Bagpipes. The 5th one (untouchables) was when they started to sound completely diffrent,and i thought it was amazing The DVD had some cool music vids.. their 6th one (take a look in the mirror) was the last one with head (lol im sure you know cause you said something about that) and I would have to say its my favorite album. Their 7th one (See You on the other side) was when most people started not liking korn. I think thats bull they still make good music and they do a very good job putting alot of effort, emotion, and passion in their music. this was more of a pop-rock type of album I thought it was pretty neat and catchy. Their 8th one (Untitled) was Pretty unique too, I personally liked the songs Hold On, Evolution, and Killing. Their 9th one (KoRn III: Remember Who You Are) was one of my favorite albums, it was a little bit like their 1st 2 albums lyrically, but not as heavy. their 10th and newest one (The Path of Totality) was awesome, They made a new Dubstep-Metal type of genre and it was just amazing. I COMEPLETELY agree with you, the encounter dvd showed that they are still very passionate about their music, and very ongoing, emotionaly, and effortful.

Get the latest from Korn!