Really Disappointed and sad

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Hi, i'm apologize from the begin for my bad english, but i had a really big disappointment at the korn event in milan, at the alcatraz(03/19/12).
I bought the vip platinum package just to meet my favourite band. I was excited like a kid for the fantastic chance, but at all the meet and Greet was a totally waste of money/Buffoonery. I dreamed this moment abou long time ago and what i received? A group of cold, detached and dried musicians who have treated us with pride and detachment. Just ray looked like excited and happy to meet us. They don't understand the love and at least the sacrifice(economical too). They stayed with us just for a few minutes and than got away.Than if they lost their passion for the fans, why they made us waste money and love for the band? From that experience i just took a lot of bitterness. They was my hero, for a lots of reasons...i just say thanks to Ray. I'm a drummer too and u are an example for me, please bring to us your passion and ur happiness ever.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Really Disappointed and sad

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Anch'io sono stata a Milano quella notte e apunto per raggioni economiche non ho potuto fare la Meet & Greet pero legendo tutto questo sinceramente mi dispiace tanto per te ed e una granda delusione ... com'e possibile?
    Io ancora sognio il momento che incotrero JD pero ... se succede questo sara la piu grande delusione EVER ...

D

2. RE: Really Disappointed and sad

Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 7:23 AM

Davjola wrote:
    Anch'io sono stata a Milano quella notte e apunto per raggioni economiche non ho potuto fare la Meet & Greet pero legendo tutto questo sinceramente mi dispiace tanto per te ed e una granda delusione ... com'e possibile?
    Io ancora sognio il momento che incotrero JD pero ... se succede questo sara la piu grande delusione EVER ...

D

Io ho fatto giusto ieri il pacchetto "Listening session" a Manchester e posso dire che e' stato magnifico.
    - Meets and greets, Ray,Munky e Fieldy sono stati fantastici, disponibili a firmare tonnellate di roba e a far foto con tutti, JD un po timido ma ha firmato tutto tranquillamente con simpatia e qualche battuta.

- 3 pezzi sul palco, e' stata un'esperienza indimenticabile. Insomma vedere come funziona tutto dietro al palco, fianco a fianco con JD e gli altri che ci sorridevano e addirittura Ray che faceva finta di aspettare il batterista dei Korn dicendo.."ma quanto cazzo arriva il fottuto batterista?"
    Fieldy che ci ha regalato i plettri del suo basso...no words.

- La cosa piu' fica pero' e' stata andare sul bus di JD....abbiamo ascoltato pezzi inediti (bestiali tra l'altro) e poi abbiamo passato mezz'ora a chiacchierare del piu' e del meno come degli amici al pub. JD veramente gentile, mai avrei pensato cosi tranquillo e pacioccone.

Insomma...l'anno prossimo lo rifaccio di sicuro!

Raga...a volte capita che le cose vadano male forse perche' uno si aspetta chissa' cosa...io sono andato li aspettandomi il nulla ed invece ho avuto molto di piu' di quello che neanche lonanamente mi iimaginavo....THUMBS UP!
    iguana_02

3. RE: Really Disappointed and sad

Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Okay don't get me wrong, I love Korn. I just want to voice my opinion. I think that people need to stop treating Korn members like gods and Korn members need to learn a little empathy. I stood in the queue for two hours and then another hour under the stage, waiting. Waiting for my favourite band to play my favourite songs. And you know what? It was totally worth it, because I had great freaking time, and that's what matters!

I get they might be tired, I get they might not be in the mood, but we're humans just like they are. Is expecting a smile too much now? And why do people have to pay so much just to meet them? Pardon my little brain, but I just don't get it.

I'm really sad to read some of the comments in here, because I though that Korn loved their fans. At least they should, because without us they would be nothing.

And I'd love to meet them someday, but I don't think I will. I'm afraid I'll be dissapointed, and I don't think I'll be able to like them after that. I just want live on, thinking they are great people, worthy of respect and my money!
    "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything."

4. RE: Really Disappointed and sad

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Hanabi wrote:
    Okay don't get me wrong, I love Korn. I just want to voice my opinion. I think that people need to stop treating Korn members like gods and Korn members need to learn a little empathy. I stood in the queue for two hours and then another hour under the stage, waiting. Waiting for my favourite band to play my favourite songs. And you know what? It was totally worth it, because I had great freaking time, and that's what matters!

I get they might be tired, I get they might not be in the mood, but we're humans just like they are. Is expecting a smile too much now? And why do people have to pay so much just to meet them? Pardon my little brain, but I just don't get it.

I'm really sad to read some of the comments in here, because I though that Korn loved their fans. At least they should, because without us they would be nothing.

And I'd love to meet them someday, but I don't think I will. I'm afraid I'll be disapointed, and I don't think I'll be able to like them after that. I just want live on, thinking they are great people, worthy of respect and my money!

HEY NOW,
    WE ALL HAVE A STORY TO TELL AND SOME COMPLAINTS ARE BEYOND THE BANDS CONTROL. WHEN SOMEONE SAYS THAT THEY ARE DISAPPOINTED, YOU HAVE TO TAKE A LOOK AT THEIR EXPECTATIONS...THEN ASK QUESTIONS LIKE "DID YOU GET EVERYTHING THAT WAS INCLUDED IN YOUR SPECIFIC PACKAGE?" I'M GONNA END THIS BY SAYING, IT'S ALL WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT...I DIDN'T READ ANY BAD COMMENTS FROM THE FANS THAT PURCHASED THE ONE ON ONE SESSIONS. IT'S LIKE ANYTHING ELSE IN LIFE, YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE!! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE AND IF FANS DON'T WANNA PAY SO MUCH TO SEE THE BAND THERE ARE OTHER OPTIONS. I THINK IT WAS FAIR TO HAVE THE PLATINUM MEET N GREET THAT WAS REASONABLY PRICED AND STILL ALLOWED YOU TO MEET THE BAND EVEN IF IT WAS FOR A SECOND, WITH NO SMILE! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT SECOND, SHOW APPRECIATION MAYBE THEN THEY WILL SMILE : ) KEEP BANGIN!

5. RE: Really Disappointed and sad

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 3:11 AM

Hanabi wrote:

And I'd love to meet them someday, but I don't think I will. I'm afraid I'll be dissapointed, and I don't think I'll be able to like them after that. I just want live on, thinking they are great people, worthy of respect and my money!

I need to shoot from the hip because that is me; voicing my opinion.

I as a fan of KoRn, I do not treat KoRn members as Gods, but man are they not so fine, I would so love to touch!

Empathy? Are they to bow down to us?

I feel when you have expectations towards anyone, including KoRn, it will always led to disappointment. If you can go into something without the expectation-open mind, I know from my own experience(s) you can take hell a lot more out of it then if you had expectations.

I, personally, do not pay attention to what others say, we all have our own thought/perceptions of how things unfolded (blah, blah). The negative comments made in 'the experience' I read is not going to sway me in forming a belief against this awesome band. In addition, more than not, I feel we all play a part in 'disappointment.' I know I sure in the hell do. More so when I am holding strong to 'Expectation.'

You never know what anyone of the band member is experiencing at that moment; try walking in their shoes and see it from their eyes. Can anyone read their minds to know they are not in the mood, can you really see what is going on behind the scene to really be certain KoRn does not love and appreciate their fans? Smile, Smile, Smile is all I would do and not form any feeling of negativity towards them; possibly, my smile would enforce them to smile. (Get over yourself)

Your signature line really calls the kettle black . (the cost of the packages) KoRn knows that! (Sorry, I had to say it)

6. RE: Really Disappointed and sad

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 6:45 AM

You say "Should they bow down to us?", but the question is should we bow down to them? I don't like when people treat me with condesention. I'm just a 16 year old kid but I'm not stupid. At least I think so.

I need to say that I totally respect Korn for what they doing, because you guys will start thinking that I'm some kind of anti-fan. I love Korn. I love their music and recently I found that I love their concerts too.

I'm not going to argue with anyone here because it's rather pointless, if you ask me. What I think is just that some Korn members need to relax a tiny bit.

I noticed as well, that no one is complaining about one on one sessions, which comforts me a little bit.

7. RE: Really Disappointed and sad

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Hanabi wrote:
    You say "Should they bow down to us?", but the question is should we bow down to them? I don't like when people treat me with condesention. I'm just a 16 year old kid but I'm not stupid. At least I think so.

I need to say that I totally respect Korn for what they doing, because you guys will start thinking that I'm some kind of anti-fan. I love Korn. I love their music and recently I found that I love their concerts too.

I'm not going to argue with anyone here because it's rather pointless, if you ask me. What I think is just that some Korn members need to relax a tiny bit.

I noticed as well, that no one is complaining about one on one sessions, which comforts me a little bit.

Hey, I apologize for my assertiveness. To be honest, I thought a couple of statements I made to you, and it was eating me all day long. No lie-I deserved it though-to eat at me all day long! It is like I hurt my little sister or something. I am just a little free with thought. I had no intention of degrading you. We are all entitled to our own thoughts & feelings. Please accept my apology.

I agree you are not stupid for a 16 year old.

I did not think you were an anti-fan, just a fan with a huge concern. I tried to help; however, I slipped in allowing the tongue to rule a little bit. We all do it right?

I probably would bow down to them (KoRn is special, I can show my appreciation), because I know they sure in the heck would not bow down to me.

*smile* KoRn Loves You!

Callie

8. RE: Really Disappointed and sad

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 4:48 AM

I didn't have a meet and greet but I met Jonathan in Birmingham, & Fieldy and Ray in Manchester. I really enjoyed the time, especially with Jonathan because we had a laugh and he was really nice and hyped :D!
    Was a bit gutted in Manchester because Munky didn't come out his bus until 5pm, the roadie said he'd be back out. At about half 6 he did come out... on the opposite side of the building. But when I met Munky in '10 he was really cool, had a fag with him and chilled :)

Don't lose faith, they're probably just really tired after the non-stop touring!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/140924182703800/ Appreciation Group for JDevil

9. RE: Really Disappointed and sad

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 5:45 AM

I'm sorry too. I won't be bitching anymore, I promise. I just need to have more faith in Korn and give them a break. Thanks for understanding :)

10. RE: Really Disappointed and sad

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 6:10 AM

I'm really sorry to hear that. Maybe they should drop the paid meet & greets if they aren't going to put their hearts into it. It sounds like you guys are being taken advantage of :(.

11. Re: Really Disappointed and sad

Fri, May 16, 2014 at 8:57 PM

LV Vernis buckskinLouis vuitton singapore printed
    Michael Kors outlet serial benefits may be
    Michael Kors Outletextremely popular: your LV Vernis string
    Authentic Jordan shoes are Louis Vuitton style overseer
    louis vuitton outlet online Tag Jakob (Marc Jacobs) launched
    Louis vuitton handbags the primary became a member of Fifty-five
    Cheap Michael Kors manifest leather-based series,
    Air jordans for salehaving spectacular colour,
    MK Storeseveral-perspective raised
    Louis Vuitton Canda Outlet Monogrammed LV tag style
    Cheap louis vuittonin addition to shimmering bead
    Michael kors handbagsglistening glossy obvious
    Louis Vuitton Canadanatural leather, modelling
    Louis Vuitton Canda tasteful trend, the
    Louis vuitton singapore cheap handbag the shape, run for
    Louis Vuitton Sale ages, has been praised
    Air Jordans saleby the women preferred,
    Michael kors outlet online get to be the everlasting timeless.
    Louis Vuitton OutletThis kind of series of luggage
    Louis Vuitton Australiausually are named for the
    Louis Vuitton Outletavenues of latest York, such as Vernis Alma string,
    Michael kors handbags outlet Ny social gene derived from
    Nike Air Jordans onlineBig apple little Fernando Indicate Jakob. Fifty-five Vernis combination of
    Louis vuitton Australia Handbagsleather-based substance press along trendy
    Air jordans for salecheap vivid
    Michael kors storessurface area, color
    Louis Vuitton Handbagsbesides followed
    Louis Vuitton Outleta new and vibrant
    Louis Vuitton Canada violent, pink,
    MK handbags outletenvironment friendly, orange mineral water
    Discount jordan shoes and also l noisy . lactose (such as
    australia louis vuitton outletcandy bar ~). As well as
    Stuart weitzmandark, Vernis collection
    michael kors onlinebit by bit put twinkle
    Louis Vuitton Canada Outletwith high degree of reddish colored
    Michael Kors UKbrown leafy, violent along with
    Michael Kors Canada pink. Luxury leather, mathematical traces style distinctive, very ingenious, retract, Stewed dumplings bundle case within the period of well-liked, provides distinctive refreshing sense connected with mode. The actual gross sales price of in relation to $2000 (in relation to xiii one thousand kwai). Neverful Series Introduction: Although Monogrammed neverful acquired turn into a neighborhood parcel, farsightedness will be average, however white aboard neverful G or top notch-looking, and also graffiti likewise let this basic style is full of unexampled strength. Get your funds worth. Traveling accommodate.

Newsletter Signup