Jon v. Obama

Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 3:00 AM

I'm going to preface this by saying, "If this isn't a stickied post on this forum, then it should be."

I have been a painfully loyal KoRn fan since Issues. I know that sounds like "wow, next thing you'll tell me you've been enjoying air since birth, right?" Sorry. I didn't know about the band at all until a friend invited me to a concert (at the ripe old age of 13). (Saw my first live breasts there. Sick and Twisted indeed, props, aw yeah, good job).

All that aside, I was hooked from that exposure. The music was amazing. The visuals were amazing. Afterward I listened to every song like it was being played at such a venue, every time. It's a powerful feeling for a young, naive teen.

For over a decade I've been able to enjoy Korn's music because it had branded me since youth. I didn't care. This shit was awesome.

Then I saw this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9eOaSQwuI

What the hell? Is Jonathan Davis a closet republican or a crackpot? The latter is much more acceptable, but I wish someone could tell him to take a step back and think.

Less than a year ago, I heard he was going to DJ a local gig and I nearly lost my shit. Now I think he's a robot with bad programming.

Any thoughts? Any justifications?

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.

Get the latest from Korn!