RAY YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 2:31 PM

I just wanted to shout out Ray Luzier !!

I admit.. I was nervous when I saw Korn going their separate ways but you are a GREAT ADDITION to the band and I hope you never leave!!!!

I had the pleasure of meeting you twice since you've joined the band and both times you always made time for fans, seemed interested in what everyone had to say and you fit right in to Korn.

You had big shoes to fill and you fill them well..

\m/ You Rock \m/

Of course I love Jon, Fieldy, and Munky always but I had to give a special late welcome to RAY!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: RAY YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:47 PM

i fuckin love ray, he's too good to be true
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2. RE: RAY YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Ray is really an awesome guy and drumer :) I met him 2010 after the concert with munky. He´s so nice

3. RE: RAY YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Ray is such a nice guy...i got to meet him when he had just become the drummer for Korn. I met him when he was covered for Eric Kretz of Stone Temple Pilots in Hidalgo Texas. I was so excited to have met him at that time. Became an instant fan of his at that time.

4. RE: RAY YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Ray is an insane drummer! the old korn shit dare I say it...just might sound a little better in concert with Ray. He has so much passion!

I'm glad when I met him I told him how happy and glad I was he was in Korn. He's so exited when he meets the fans, you can tell he's having the time of his life.

Get the latest from Korn!