Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 7:25 AM

I personally like Munky Dog the most right now. He's incredibly calm , and not giving that "give me a break" look that often. I really like his crazy side also....his pool interview from last year was a delight for me. So, DRUNK and SOBER Munky both rule bigtime !

My band :)
    www.myspace.com/dekadentaesthetix

2. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 7:38 AM

gosh, I like them all, in the end I would have to say Head though. Hes a funny, talented, inspirational guy.
    "you see beauty, I see pain, you see sky, and I see acid rain"

3. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 7:40 AM

Munky,Ray and JD are all great dudes,each in it's own way.I like Fieldy the least cause he's grumpy all the time
    But I can't decide who is my favorite member,I love JD but Munky is oh so cool,it's a tie :D

4. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 7:46 AM

Jonathan, as he's one of my favourite vocalists ever.

Also Ray, 'cause he's just... Ray.

5. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 9:28 AM

I'm gonna cop out and use Fieldy's answer from Who then Now?: Davids, Munky, Jonathan and Head....nut also Fieldy and Ray hehehe =D

Oz ...be yourself, let you come through...

6. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 9:47 AM

I fall in love with voices so I would have to say Jonathan is my favorite. But I like drums very much aswell so maybe Ray comes second.

7. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 11:14 AM

JD is my favorite since 97 when i first heard them, I don't have a least favorite.
    "holding onto everything, it's hard to draw the line."

8. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 11:20 AM

uhhhh..uhhhh.....uhhh.....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...uhhhh.........

jonathan, munky, fieldy, ray, david, head....

yeah :)

9. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 12:46 PM

They are all great. :)
    Sinjinsmyth

10. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 1:36 PM

I don't know them, never met them. Can't say reading/listening/watching interview makes me know them either, that is a very small side to one's personality.

11. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 12:19 AM

MunkY is the one !

12. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 2:47 AM

Munky, Ray, and JD.

13. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 12:03 PM

Jon and Head

14. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 2:20 PM

This is harder than picking my favorite Korn song! Haha.

But I'm gonna go with Mr. Jonathan Davis. Don't have any least favorite members. :-)

15. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 3:34 PM

Definitely Munky, the dude is hilarious! Not to mention a phenomenal guitar player.
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

16. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 3:58 PM

aw, i can't choose!!! anyway to love a band, personally, i need to love all the band members. It's a weird requirement I have. So, all of them. Which member do I spend the most time admiring? JD. Of course. But that is expected. No, honestly I love each member for what they have brought to Korn. Jon cause he is the best vocalist I've ever heard, Munky cause he brings that power and heaviness, Head cause he made sounds with a guitar I never thought were possible, Fieldy cause his bass playing is crazy and unique, David cause he's self-taught and an amazing drummer, and Ray for daring to have the swoop 'do amongst the dreads! I can't choose one over the other! They all separately have great talents that come together to make great music!
    Then, now, and forever... A.D.W.D.A.K.!!!

17. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 6:30 PM

RAY is the best thing happened to KORN.... Pure Power

18. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 1:30 AM

i absolutely love all of them but i think the way JD speaks and sings drags me in to korn :P if had to chose a second i's say fieldy he's an amazing bass player and probably one of the best!!!
    children of the korn, children of the korn!!!!

19. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 6:33 AM

I like them all, but I have to say, it's JD's singing and endearing qualities that I find most attractive. Munky is really open and kool and I admire that, Ray is incredibly personable, Fieldy is all attitude... all the guys are darn good lookin, and I love their hair! I guess I love them all, for different reasons, but mostly for their contributions to the band and for what they've done for me.

20. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 7:33 AM

Kornered wrote:
    I like them all, but I have to say, it's JD's singing and endearing qualities that I find most attractive. Munky is really open and kool and I admire that, Ray is incredibly personable, Fieldy is all attitude... all the guys are darn good lookin, and I love their hair! I guess I love them all, for different reasons, but mostly for their contributions to the band and for what they've done for me.

Good answer.
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

Newsletter Signup