Coolest Thing Korn Band Member did

Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 4:36 PM

Explain the coolest thing any band member of Korn did for you. Or someone else that you actually witnessed them do out of the kindness of their hearts.

Mine experience was what Munky did for someone else. They were in San Antonio, downtown for the weeklong celebration called "Fiesta." They only played one night, but was at a downtown park, behind one of the large (meaning wide), 3 story buildings called the Majestic Theatre. Any way the city was doing a lot of renovations of the historical cottage small type buildings, and they had a lot of that area "fenced off".

Well the three tour buses were parked right along the street sidewalk, and all of a sudden Munky opens one of the windows and asks if any of us had a light for his cigarette...It was 9 o'clock in the morning...We didn't but said we would go ask one of the construction workers that were fenced in......Anyway long story shorter, the guy had a light and Munky autographed the kids White Hardhat.....

Marc J. Bovaird

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Coolest Thing Korn Band Member did

Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 2:35 AM

When I was at the meet & greet I was the last person to meet Munky. Security told me that I was only allowed 1 autograph and no picture because they were running late. I was sooo disappointed, but when Munky came I still asked if I could get a pic with him and he said yes, of course. No need to mention that I was in heaven. :))

2. Re: Coolest Thing Korn Band Member did

Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 11:38 AM

hmm so many to choose from but I will choose each individual member, it's probably not my favorites that they have done but some stuff

jonathan- gave me 3 of his wristbands...he has done the most special things for me
    fieldy- allowed me to be the only person at a meet and greet to take a picture
    munky-put me on his top 8 on myspace lol...he also has done many things for me
    ray- gave me signed drumhead
    head- offered me a banana when i told him i was hungry haha
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3. Re: Coolest Thing Korn Band Member did

Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Will forever remember that one chatroom session w/Jon and he responded to my comment about how the so-called pundits declared KoRn done with the departure of two band members.
    Please! You're no 4A! It's a type of brilliance like none other.

Much Love 4A!

So many against a shit for brains like me. My friend kits over the years toughened me up in that regard.

Daddy, when I grow up, I wonna be a topless dancer, so I can

Newsletter Signup