Game Systems

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 11:29 PM

So what kind of games system do you own?
and which one is your favorite?
what games do you like to play?
d
I personally love the PS3
KornHivGurl

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Game Systems

Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 4:47 PM

what is Skyrim about?
    KornHivGurl

2. Re: Game Systems

Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 2:03 AM

I am really addicted to play games in my “Play station 3” because I really like the graphical interface of PS3 and it’s my favourite.
    Print Framing l Poster Framing

3. Re: Game Systems

Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 11:44 PM

I have Xbox 360 and i love it

4. Re: Game Systems

Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 3:33 AM

I own a PC and a PS3 but I play all my games in my PS because it’s easy and fun to play in it, I play GTA and NFS in it and the graphics are awesome.
    Golf Breaks Scotland | Golf Resort Scotland

5. Re: Game Systems

Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 10:15 PM

PS3 is my favourite game console. I really like to spend time on PS3 it’s very interesting and the graphics are really amazing. These days I am playing “God of War 3” on it.
    T-Shirt Printing | Promotional T Shirts

6. Re: Game Systems

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 3:08 AM

Playstation 3 is the best game console and I like its graphical interface. Also I have a PS3 and most of time I am spending with it.
    Gold Jewellery | Second Hand Jewellery

7. Re: Game Systems

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I have a Xbox 360,a Wii and a playstation 2.My favorite would be the Xbox 360.
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

8. Re: Game Systems

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 9:37 PM

i have an xbox 360 and playstation 3. favorite xbox game is borderlands, but i play all sorts of games. arkham asylum, mw3, black ops and halo reach are kickass. im also a big lego star wars nerd. haha
    my favorite ps3 game is BC3, and i've been really focused on that lately. i used to play WOW but i got over addicted so i quit.
    HIV

9. RE: Game Systems

Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 5:24 AM

I own a PS3 which is more advanced than PS2 and my favourite game is COD4.
    rugby shirts | rugby jerseys

10. Re: Game Systems

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 6:02 AM

i got a
    ps3,
    game boy advance,
    and a ps2

i play the tekken series
    i did play uncharted 1, but uncharted 2 sucked
    i play black ops but i dont own the game
    mah signature evilface >:)

11. Re: Game Systems

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 10:19 AM

I play on PC and recently bought a Wii. It's funny because when I was young and all my friends played Mario I was playing stuff like Kill Zone on PS2, and now while they play COD I'm playing Donkey Kong

Although I mostly play PC games like Team Fortress 2, Killing Floor, Terraria, Bastion, Left 4 Dead, etc and etc. A game that I've been into lately is Muramasa on the Wii, really fun and simple game, no thinking required

12. Re: Game Systems

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 9:37 AM

I lov my PS3 (80GB) system. It's old but I took care of it for four years later. My best online gaming is Mortal kombat vs dc universe & I Can't wait for Ed boon and the netherealm studio team up with DC once again. making a upcoming DC universe fighting game "Injustice" coming in 2013? (I totally can't wait to play as Harley Quinn. since Harley does not appear on MK vs DC series. I'd get to play it online soon so that's awesome. & getting my PS3 system upgraded to 250GB soon if my 80GB system stop working) So I still love my PS3 & my first online gaming last year.
    So find my PSN User is "deanbirchum" find the sly cooper avatar & i'll seeya soon in 2013. Will have fun next year... Chow :)

13. Re: Game Systems

Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 3:33 AM

i own all the playstation s and nintendo s consoles i live in silent hill in a castlevania and my code name is snake

14. Re: Game Systems

Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 7:01 AM

I have a Playstation 1 and 3, a Wii, a Nintendo 64, a Sega Genesis, a 3ds and my laptop. My favourite system would be a tie between the 64 and Gamecube, although i don't have one, i use my Wii. And i love Super Mario 64 and Sunshine!
    All i wanna do is kill you

15. Re: Game Systems

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 5:38 AM

I have a PS3 and probably will be getting the PS4 on in November I play mostly fighting Street Fighter,Tekken, DOA, Soul Calibur etc, and action adventure games like God Of War, Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Solid etc in the past I had a PS2 and PS1 and a Super Nintendo and also play some games on my Laptop too like Starcraft and sometimes WoW, Not a big time player cause I get bored of it sometimes lol

16. Re: Game Systems

Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 12:29 PM

I own all the oldies. I`ve acquired the NES and the SNES, Sega, N64, ALL gameboy sub-parts, and a gamecube. Never gonna get tired of any of it.

17. Re: Game Systems

Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 12:37 AM

Gotta love retro systems, I still have my SNES, N64, and Gamecube, need to get a NES and Sega though, but modern gaming it is PS3 all the way!!!

18. Re: Game Systems

Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 7:36 PM

I own every Nintendo system, NES, SNES, N64,GC,WII,& WIIU. all work great like brand new and also every game boy that's ever been invented including the 3DS. I also have an xbox 360 and a ps2.

19. Re: Game Systems

Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 7:23 AM

Is pinball a game? I went to a friend's birthday party at a bar 'n' grill joint recently and they had Simpsons pinball. I played it for about five minutes,

20. Re: Game Systems

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 1:14 AM

All the consoles I've ever owned are gone now I've had a PS2, PSX, Nintendo 64, Super Nintendo, Gamecube, Sega Master System (for a short while), and an ATARI. The only 'console' I will always have is my PC, so it will also always be my favourite. Favourite games include the Smackdown! vs Raw games (PSX/PS2/PS3), Need For Speed Underground 1 & 2 and Most Wanted (multi-console), Mario Kart 64 and Goldeneye (Nintendo 64), and Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines (PC) is my fave of all time

Follow The Path Of KoRn, Where Life Is On The Other Side Of The Mirror, Issues Are A Paradigm, And Untouchables Remember Who You Are Inside

Newsletter Signup