StillWell - Surrounded by Liars released!

Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 11:39 PM

Surrounded by Liars released on iTunes and Amazon!

iTunes Link

Amazon Link

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: StillWell - Surrounded by Liars released!

Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 4:38 PM

I got it, andI am Loving it. Just dont judge the EP on the Surrounded by liars vid. The rest of the songs are street groovyish and heavy. This is what I expected out of them
    Life is a garden, dig it

2. RE: StillWell - Surrounded by Liars released!

Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 5:22 PM

I would give it a chance if Fieldy had acted more professional about it. He really disappointed me as a fan of Korn- hell as a fan of bass and it shard to want to continue to follow someone who couldn't appreciate a fan. Its sad really. He's so spectacular- I suppose i expected a personality what matches his skill...

3. Re: StillWell - Surrounded by Liars released!

Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 11:22 PM

pinkfloydsgurl wrote:
    I would give it a chance if Fieldy had acted more professional about it. He really disappointed me as a fan of Korn- hell as a fan of bass and it shard to want to continue to follow someone who couldn't appreciate a fan. Its sad really. He's so spectacular- I suppose i expected a personality what matches his skill...

This. He was not the nicest person at the 2 M&G's I met him at. Plus the music........kinda meh IMO from what I heard samples and a full song or two. Plus I always hated his ghetto persona yet plays "metal" or whatever. Agreed on his bass playing though.
    www.seanydiesel.com
    http://www.seanydiesel.com/munky.htm
    www.myspace.com/centrifuse
    www.twitter.com/sean106OCD

Get the latest from Korn!