not much going on lately

Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 2:50 PM

this site's kinda dead...

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: not much going on lately

Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 11:14 PM

FuuuriousAnger wrote:
    If a compilation is in the works, I'd like to see Korn skip doing covers and release something new and exciting. The Paradigm Shift has taken the band in an interesting direction, no need to stop.

I agree!
    Wondering if they do something new this time (too). I can not wait! (too impatient :--D)
    I like my life insane.

2. Re: not much going on lately

Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 3:06 PM

I'm in, this site rocks! There are only so many hours in a day though! I try to get on as often as possible, so forgive me if I disappear now and then, life's complicated, as you all are well aware!
    Despite that, I really appreciate what this site is, and means! It is the best thing that has come into my life in a long time! The discussion is real, and yet, I truly don't know who you are. Yet, you listen to me, offer positive feedback, and I do the same.
    Thanks!

3. Re: not much going on lately

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 11:20 PM

I personally would like to see a contest or two - there hasn't been one yet since I subscribed in November last year (except for that external Love & Meth cover design contest). I thought Korn might have wanted to hold at least one for the release of 'The Paradigm Shift', but so far no such luck. I know they're touring at the moment and can't do much right now, but just a thought for when they're on their next break.

I agree with everything else though. I love how the site has been set up so that we Korn fans can interact with one another all the time. I love these forum posts, especially the forum games we play. It's a shame that more people don't drop into chat more often though, it gets quite lonely in there. But at least we can otherwise post blogs and leave comments to communicate with each other.

Follow The Path Of KoRn, Where Life Is On The Other Side Of The Mirror, Issues Are A Paradigm, And Untouchables Remember Who You Are Inside

4. Re: not much going on lately

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 7:18 PM

Whatever happened to that 'Love & Meth' cover contest anyway? It's like it completely disappeared...

5. Re: not much going on lately

Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 8:36 PM

FuuuriousAnger wrote:
    Whatever happened to that 'Love & Meth' cover contest anyway? It's like it completely disappeared...

The last I've heard of it was the announcement of the winning single artwork from either Kornrow or elsewhere.

Not sure of its actual physical release tho.

6. Re: not much going on lately

Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 4:42 AM

Very nice cover nonetheless.

7. Re: not much going on lately

Wed, May 7, 2014 at 7:24 AM

I agree, FuriousAnger. That is a nice cover. It really looks like a winner.

Newsletter Signup