Am I the only one.....

Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 1:53 AM

I have been a KoЯn fan almost all my life and I love the band to death, but am I the only one hoping that the tenth album isn't going to be all Dub step? After hearing "Get Up" I am sad to say that this is going to be the ONLY album I will have to delete at least one song from my computer and depending on how the rest of the album is maybe not even purchase altogether. KoЯn III was like a dream come true for me going back to their roots with that raw KoЯn sound I fell in love with and having Ross come in again and produce it great. I guess I'm just wondering if I'm the only one that feels disappointed in the band with this song. In my opinion this dub step seems like an infection contaminated good music, because the lyrics sound great, but the so called music in that song is painful to my ears. Anyone else with me on this one?

Replies to This Posting

1. gia avatar gia

Re: Am I the only one.....

Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 4:35 AM

ohh im sure there is at least one more person...and it isnt me :P

2. Re: Am I the only one.....

Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 6:02 AM

Not me either......

3. Re: Am I the only one.....

Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 3:42 PM

ur not alone, i dont care for dubstep stuff. i like get up but i dont know if i could do a whole album, i am a tad bit disappointed they are going in that direction. i hope they can pull it off and i hope it sounds good. if not oh well.

4. gia avatar gia

Re: Am I the only one.....

Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 5:47 PM

if u guys heard what jd was playing on the chat once u would know that dubstep can be 'korny' too....i think KoRn should release some other official track other than get up so people can see and stop worrying that its all electro and shit, I was afraid at the beginning too, because it wasnt deff smth I would find out to listen on my own, but I did find out thx to get up mostly that dubstep can nicely contribute to KoRn smth fresh and still keep it korny with their characteristic sound, electronic, industrial music still can be dark, heavy, and ambient hence - NIN

5. Re: Am I the only one.....

Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 6:22 PM

I enjoyed 'Get Up', but I am not a fan of dubstep.
    And I have no problem with Korn having dubstep on the upcoming album, I am hoping it isn't entirely dubstep.
    I think that the fans who don't enjoy dubstep should give it a chance.
    Your throat I take grasp.
    Then your eyes roll back.
    Love racing through my veins.

Get the latest from Korn!