A new suggestion for points gained

Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 8:41 AM

What if the points we gain for being members and interacting on here could go toward VIP or a pair of tickets to a live show of your choice? I mean, it would cost your whole entire points but who cares! It won't happen but I thought it might be a good fantasy lol!!!

Have a great day
TOO LATE I'M DEAD!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: A new suggestion for points gained

Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 10:36 AM

I like that idea.
    Does it make me bad??

2. Re: A new suggestion for points gained

Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Then a bunch of random people would post a bunch of BS blogs about nothing just to
    get points and claim shit. Probably the same people that say they don't like Korn anymore.

3. Re: A new suggestion for points gained

Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 9:18 PM

hhhmmmm that's already been covered.
    TOO LATE I'M DEAD!

4. Re: A new suggestion for points gained

Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Tammie has the right idea. We should also be able to screen shot good KoRn publicity and use that for points, like repping them on FB or Loudwire, or whatever. We could be the KoRN Krew (that is one dumb name that I just came up with, but the people would make it cool! ;-)

5. Re: A new suggestion for points gained

Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 5:36 AM

I agree with kfan78. Forums would start filling with stupid spamming monsters and it would be hard to sift thru to find a good debate. Also, what's with all the naked haters on here? lolz. Can they not afford to buy their own CD or tickets and just want to cry on here?
    An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.

6. Re: A new suggestion for points gained

Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 10:19 AM

I´m up for this idea:-P
    KoRn is Lifestyle!

7. Re: A new suggestion for points gained

Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 9:06 PM

I don't think It would work the amount of points would have to be extremely high.

8. Re: A new suggestion for points gained

Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 2:52 PM

Lol!!! You know I'd use all of mine for that!!!!!!!

9. Re: A new suggestion for points gained

Fri, May 30, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Josie, lets try this. Let it be some rules. For example - membership for set period, limited amount of points to spend. It would be nice bonus for true fans.
    Visited KoRn shows: Voronezh, Russia 2014-05-26

10. Re: A new suggestion for points gained

Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 6:54 PM

On the Linkin Park Underground website they have stuff in the store that you can trade in for points. Example: 2,000 pts will get you a limited edition LPU9 vinyl. Or 10,000 will get you the 2010 ATS skateboard deck. They have awesome prizes. Here... well we have a poster
    -__-

11. Re: A new suggestion for points gained

Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 5:23 AM

^That's cool!
    TOO LATE I'M DEAD!

12. Re: A new suggestion for points gained

Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 9:19 PM

I know, right?

13. Re: A new suggestion for points gained

Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 2:30 PM

Tammie wrote:
    What if the points we gain for being members and interacting on here could go toward VIP or a pair of tickets to a live show of your choice? I mean, it would cost your whole entire points but who cares! It won't happen but I thought it might be a good fantasy lol!!!

Have a great day

Hell Tam, while you're fantasizing, they oughta toss in r/t air and lodging too. Got my first ever VIP tix to this years Aftershock. I'm stoked and also 07/06 show at Shoreline.

Please! You're no 4A! It's a type of brilliance like none other.

Much Love 4A!

Daddy, when I grow up, I wonna be a topless dancer, so I can make lots of cash......Huh What!

14. Re: A new suggestion for points gained

Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 6:44 AM

@KR33PEE That's awesome!!!! You will have a bitchin ass time! If I still lived in California, I'd be at the Shoreline show! Good times!!!
    TOO LATE I'M DEAD!

15. Re: A new suggestion for points gained

Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 4:30 PM

Fuck, this Sunday Tam, got great seats too.
    Please! You're no 4A! It's a type of brilliance like none other.

Much Love 4A!

Daddy, when I grow up, I wonna be a topless dancer, so I can make lots of cash......Huh What!

Newsletter Signup