Worst Rock song you know of

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 7:53 PM

What is the worst rock song you've heard?

It could be any rock genre, as long as it has guitar/vocals/bass/drum. try to stay away from pop stuff

This takes a award of some sort..

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Worst Rock song you know of

Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 11:47 PM

Worst rock song .........I have to agree with everyone else about Creed.
    You wanted to play but, I already won.

Does it make me bad?

2. Re: Worst Rock song you know of

Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 11:12 AM

Everything of Bon Jovi
    This band sucks

3. Re: Worst Rock song you know of

Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 6:12 AM

Have to stick with the Cyrus family on this one

Gotta say Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus - so over it

Follow The Path Of KoRn, Where Life Is On The Other Side Of The Mirror, Issues Are A Paradigm, And Untouchables Remember Who You Are Inside

4. Re: Worst Rock song you know of

Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 5:30 AM

MontezCrow wrote:
    Anything from Black Veil Brides, Hollywood Undead, Nickelback, Stillwell, and Infinika.

I agree with Black FAIL Brides I hate that band

5. Re: Worst Rock song you know of

Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 1:58 AM

FuuuriousAnger wrote:
    'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous' by Good Charlotte.

Currently talking to a friend who had the honour of meeting Good Charlotte. This is his story, in his words:

"I was at my regular bar one night, and who walks in but Good Charlottle, the terrible pop-punk band. I walked over and asked the singer, 'Hey, are you the guy from Good Charlotte?' and when he said yeah I just walked away laughing. Fuck those posers."

Fuck those posers indeed.

6. Re: Worst Rock song you know of

Mon, May 12, 2014 at 11:56 AM

KoRnNutz wrote:
    MontezCrow wrote:
    Anything from Black Veil Brides, Hollywood Undead, Nickelback, Stillwell, and Infinika.

I agree with Black FAIL Brides I hate that band

KoRnNutz: I could not agree more.

7. Re: Worst Rock song you know of

Wed, May 14, 2014 at 7:32 PM

This City Was Built On Rock N' Roll!!!
    Barf!!!

8. Re: Worst Rock song you know of

Wed, May 14, 2014 at 7:41 PM

Ummm...I remember that song...MikeyD lmfao!!! Yeah it sucked but so! How's about Hooked on a feeling? by...I forgot their names...lol
    TOO LATE I'M DEAD!

9. Re: Worst Rock song you know of

Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 11:34 PM

I found a new contender!!

Yoko Ono live 2014

10. Re: Worst Rock song you know of

Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 8:48 PM

Well, colour me all shades of amused. That's just... fucking awful. And its awfulness is such that it will not leave my head for some time.

That's it. You've done it, Anomaly. You've thrown down. Worst song ever. Case closed. Thread over.

11. Re: Worst Rock song you know of

Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 11:19 AM

Lol oh goodness. I have to agree with ALongWayDown, that is the worst song I have ever heard.

12. Re: Worst Rock song you know of

Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 12:57 AM

This isn't as bad as Yoko Ono's travesty, but it deserves a spot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UQ_ZhC-1CU

13. Re: Worst Rock song you know of

Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 7:53 AM

The worst rock songs definitely came about in the early 2000's, that Nickelback/Creed/Matchbox 20 radio rock era...Yuck. The creativity of the 90s was gone.

14. Re: Worst Rock song you know of

Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 1:18 AM

Just heard this: Limp Bizkit - 'Endless Slaughter'. Is Fred Durst drunk or something? I usually like Limp Bizkit, but this truly baffles me.

15. Re: Worst Rock song you know of

Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 12:14 PM

That song was interesting to say the least. When that part at 3:23 came on, I started laughing and I don't even know why, it kind of came out of nowhere. It was just a mish mash of all different things.

16. Re: Worst Rock song you know of

Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 6:49 AM

The reaction on YouTube is mostly a bandwagon of generic disapproval. The funniest responses are the "what the fuck were they thinking?" type. Now I know why they called it 'Endless Slaughter'. One user had this to say:

"Goddamn awful. A waste a my time. If you had the chance to sign to Cash Money and restart your career, couldn't you at least lay off the crack pipe and make some REAL lyrics? Jesus fuck, this is terrible. And I hope they know their fans don't appreciate this waste-it's a waste of money/publicity for them, and a waste of expectation/listening for us, the fans. Rant finished.?"

I cannot stop laughing at this. If 'Endless Slaughter' is Fred trolling the haters, he definitely succeeded. For creating such delightful contempt, he should be heartily congratulated.

In that light, I can see the song's value.

17. Re: Worst Rock song you know of

Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 3:47 PM

It's like three songs in one with various vocal styles. One user on Youtube mentioned that the best part of the song is when Fred doesn't sing. lol I totally agree with that statement, the lyrics are terrible.

18. Re: Worst Rock song you know of

Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 5:54 PM

Steph wrote:
    It's like three songs in one with various vocal styles. One user on Youtube mentioned that the best part of the song is when Fred doesn't sing. lol I totally agree with that statement, the lyrics are terrible.

especially rhyming ' ass ' with ' ass ' about four times, smh.

that being said, the song grew on me. something unpredictable from a formulaic band. shame they don't plan on playing it live any time soon. (I seen in an interview where Fred Durst stated that, I can't find now)

19. Re: Worst Rock song you know of

Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 6:31 PM

That's true, it is unpredictable, something truly out of left field.

Plus it's got nothing on that Yoko Ono song...

Newsletter Signup