Mindless Self Indulgence!

Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 12:14 PM

Any MSI fans on this forum!? Fuck yes, I love this band since FGWSSS back in 2000. What are your top 10 favorite songs (mine is ever changing)? When did you get into this band? Do you like their side projects? some of my favorite tracks are; Thank God, La-Di Da-Di, I Hate Jimmy Page, Bring The Pain, Bite your Rhymes, Pussy All Night, Last Gay Song, Make Me Cum, Faggot.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Mindless Self Indulgence!

Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 5:06 PM

I love Mindless Self Indulgence. Every time I listen to them (especially Tight), I wonder why I don't do so more often. I'm distancing myself from "top [number]" lists, but I will say I've always had a soft spot for 'Bight Your Rhymes', 'I Hate Jimmy Page' and 'Faggot'. I'm not at all familiar with any related projects, though I'd be more than happy to give them a listen. My introduction was back in 2002, when I first heard the Mindless Self Indulgence remix of 'Here to Stay'.

2. Re: Mindless Self Indulgence!

Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 11:29 PM

FuuuriousAnger wrote:
    I love Mindless Self Indulgence. Every time I listen to them (especially Tight), I wonder why I don't do so more often. I'm distancing myself from "top [number]" lists, but I will say I've always had a soft spot for 'Bight Your Rhymes', 'I Hate Jimmy Page' and 'Faggot'. I'm not at all familiar with any related projects, though I'd be more than happy to give them a listen. My introduction was back in 2002, when I first heard the Mindless Self Indulgence remix of 'Here to Stay'.

Hell yes, yeah man I discovered them when I was browsing around a local CD store and bought FSGSSS around 2000ish. The later releases were mediocre at best, but their new album is really worth checking out..it was released on Kickstarter. I also got back into listening to them \mm/

3. Re: Mindless Self Indulgence!

Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 3:21 PM

Not into them much but I do like the song Shut Me Up, The video to that is funny also lol and if u played the game Lollipop Chainsaw the lead singer from the band is the voice of the first boss in that game lol

Get the latest from Korn!